• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ahh...Chicago (Planet of the Apes)

They should do 10 plus years each in my opinion. Kid napping and torture among other things? They all should do a minimum of 10 years, fucking scum

What the hell bro
They don't need any more evidence, case closed.

They should do 10 plus years each in my opinion. Kid napping and torture among other things? They all should do a minimum of 10 years, fucking scum

10 years? Fuck that! Those fucking cowards should be hung from street lights in downtown Chicago for everyone to see. Hang those fucks naked and carve cowards into their bodies.

10 years? Fuck that! Those fucking cowards should be hung from street lights in downtown Chicago for everyone to see. Hang those fucks naked and carve cowards into their bodies.

Youre right, I wouldn't object to that at all. But realistically they better get 10 fucking years each or I'll be outraged. They said they'll file formal charges tomorrow so we'll see what they're looking at

Saying "Planet of the Apes" doesn't help the situation. Sure they're fucking cowards and deserve the death penalty.. But saying more racist shit only escalates things. I can think of plenty of whites who are piles of garbage as well.

To end the racism BS it needs to quit being spoke about. All this BLM, white power, whatever it may be is coming from low IQ individuals who are causing more detriment than anything.

Morgan Freeman summed it all up very well in this short clip:

Saying "Planet of the Apes" doesn't help the situation. Sure they're fucking cowards and deserve the death penalty.. But saying more racist shit only escalates things. I can think of plenty of whites who are piles of garbage as well.

To end the racism BS it needs to quit being spoke about. All this BLM, white power, whatever it may be is coming from low IQ individuals who are causing more detriment than anything.

Morgan Freeman summed it all up very well in this short clip:

I apologize. Seriously. Maybe it would have been better to say a city of predominantly black Americans whose murder rate is out of control. You are right, these 4 are not apes, they are soon to be either dead or someone's bitch.

You're referring to Don Lemon, who is on retard par level with Al Sharpton. Of course these idiots are all going to have their two cents on the matter. He's the type of person that if CNN were to ever fire him, it would be a hate crime.

You also have Symone Sanders (democratic strategist) saying, the attack was “not a hate crime” if the suspects were motivated by “hate of Donald Trump.” It's hard to fix ignorance.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Don Lemon - racist retard. Not anything on the news all day where I am. If this were 4 whites on a black kid, Libtard media would be going absolutely nuts...
(If Obama had 4 more kids)...

these are the consequences of race baiting and fake news, unfortunately you cant speak the truth about a race or culture cause people have let being PC ruin this country.

Ok fuck those 4 ppl, they need real prison, not fed time, an I hope they get what they deserve, I fuckn hate ppl that pic on or hurt anyone who can't defend themselves, id like to invite them to my hood!

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

This whole situation really pisses me off!! There is more than enough evidence without a questionable doubt!!
1090am around midday really tells you the truth. if you live on the east coast region , this guy is awesome. He doesn't pull punches. Just facts. After they posted it on instant media every person that commented on it and about it and didnt inform the police should be charged with also. they essentially new about it, and condoned this situation. they are accomplices and should be treated as such.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Don Lemon - racist retard. Not anything on the news all day where I am. If this were 4 whites on a black kid, Libtard media would be going absolutely nuts...
(If Obama had 4 more kids)...

AGREED 10000000000000%

dont make them angry, they may loot their local liquor store or burn a police car

This whole situation really pisses me off!! There is more than enough evidence without a questionable doubt!!
1090am around midday really tells you the truth. if you live on the east coast region , this guy is awesome. He doesn't pull punches. Just facts. After they posted it on instant media every person that commented on it and about it and didnt inform the police should be charged with also. they essentially new about it, and condoned this situation. they are accomplices and should be treated as such.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Who is the host of that show, I listen to a lot of talk radio most of those guys get it, they understand the importance of facts unlike most

Back