• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New sex enhancement drugs are in !!!

They are too expensive and only a few customers know what is. In order to get good price Im forced to buy in bulk. I dont want to invest money then sell 20amps per week, it makes no sense.
Any chance you will carry Galenikas again?

Last edited:
is there any minimum ? always wanted to try you guys for my prep! pls let me know thanks! also i sent you an email!

Guys, min order is $400 for MoneyGram and frankly speaking I dont want to deal with MoneyGram anymore, alot of sources can tell you the same. They block transfers right and left. One of my customers had to resend funds three times.
Looks like a couple of weeks ago they installed new anti fraud software so its hard to send funds to people who collect funds on regular basis and if you have used MG alot in the past they may flag your name as well, thats what happened to this customer.
One more thing, I really dont want to deal with orders for 1-2boxes of winny or dbol or 1vial of Test. Even if paid by bitcoin. I have to pay my shippers for every package they send, so its doesn`t worth it, I make no money by selling a couple of boxes of dbol or one vial of Test. I hope you understand.

so whats the min? i do understand? u gotta tell us the min , like 3 items? 2 items? im about to place an order now , just spoke t you by email!!! always on top of the game. answering fast !!

Attachments

• Vikalis-Vx-10tabs-40mg-3.jpg
    Vikalis-Vx-10tabs-40mg-3.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 153
  • Sextreme-black-force-200mg-watermark.jpg
    Sextreme-black-force-200mg-watermark.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 145
  • Sextreme-Power-XL-Sildenafil-100mg-Dapoxetine-60mg-139.jpg
    Sextreme-Power-XL-Sildenafil-100mg-Dapoxetine-60mg-139.jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Last edited: