• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

John Meadows v Prime Nutrition / PJ Braun vs Aaron Singerman?

CG

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Figured it was a matter of time before their empire fell apart for one reason or another.

Now they're accused of intentionally underdosing products and PJ is taking a swing at fucking everyone.. might just blow over but now I want my fucking money back for all of the BSL and Prime shit I've bought

http://m.imgur.com/a/EkTVz

:coffee:

Looks like Duracap built these products?

no bueno

I used intra MD for a while and thought it was great until I started building my own intra workout shake with products from true nutrition. At that point, pums and performance increased dramatically.

I used intra MD for a while and thought it was great until I started building my own intra workout shake with products from true nutrition. At that point, pums and performance increased dramatically.

Say word? Mind sharing the recipe?

And unfortunately John Meadows is caught in the middle of it. They undercut the doses that he recommended for IntraMD and are not paying him royalties.

No more Prime EAAs for me...

And unfortunately John Meadows is caught in the middle of it. They undercut the doses that he recommended for IntraMD and are not paying him royalties.

No more Prime EAAs for me...

Caught in the middle night be a stretch. Looks like he asked for 100k pay off to keep quiet

IML Gear Cream!
i heard aaron and pj had a shared bank account and money came up missing a few times. embezzlement? shortly thereafter as was fired.

looks like they were making bank off underdosed garbage.

I only tried angel dust v2 and hype mixed them together and bam. Nothing lol. Now days no pre workouts do anything for me other than upset my stomach. I miss the ol days of n.o. explode lemon lime. It looked like hulk juice when you mixed it. I'm not surprised at all the fall out between them. Followed Aaron and PJ from the rx days and knew it would end badly someday.

I only tried angel dust v2 and hype mixed them together and bam. Nothing lol. Now days no pre workouts do anything for me other than upset my stomach. I miss the ol days of n.o. explode lemon lime. It looked like hulk juice when you mixed it. I'm not surprised at all the fall out between them. Followed Aaron and PJ from the rx days and knew it would end badly someday.

HAHA original formula NO xplode used to make people get the runs!

Original jak3d was pretty good also.

I never got the runs from any product but was afraid to try superdump aka superpump for that exact reason lol

I never got the runs from any product but was afraid to try superdump aka superpump for that exact reason lol

Used to call n.o. Xplod "go explode" definitely murdered a few shitters back in the day

Been following this on Facebook, I have noticed very large abnormalities from both prime and BSL over the years. Very classless to make videos and call them out on social media when you are the face of a company.

I want a refund too.

I am not on FB, can someone please screenshot it for me?

It looks to me like he is asking for the money he was owed for formulation/sales/promotion.
Meadows is a good guy. I'm 100% positive he isn't the problem here.

Get Shredded!
40g Karboload
10g Leucine
30g EAA's
5g Creatine

I throw in some glycerol from time to time as well.

Nice. Did they mix it or did you have to mix it yourself? Any flavor?

40g Karboload
10g Leucine
30g EAA's
5g Creatine

I throw in some glycerol from time to time as well.

Nice. Did they mix it or did you have to mix it yourself? Any flavor?

Edit:

Disregard I forgot they only custom mix protein and oats

Meadows is a good guy. I'm 100% positive he isn't the problem here.

I trust your word over PJ or Aaron any day. That shit PJ posted tried to make meadows look like the prick in this one

I am not on FB, can someone please screenshot it for me?

http://m.imgur.com/a/EkTVz

That should get you started. PJ posted some videos talking shit. Aaron posted a counter on YouTube announcing his new alliance with Hi-Tech pharm and that dynacap and pj are no longer affiliated with Prime

PR release and video in this link

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1123654977712409&id=535488053195774&_rdr

Tldr version: mountaindog got word something wasn't right in intramd, had independent testing done. one main ingredient was at 20/50 mg and another was completely missing.

I'm particularly interested since these guys are such public characters and I've always had an off feeling about the BSL and prime products.

Back