• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Monster Lab reviews

Get Shredded!
Just ordered with Monsterlabs. Fingers crossed!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm looking forward to sharing progress

So far good experience. Bloodwork will tell the full story. Got HGH and Test E

First go around and being over 40 I like quality and customer service. MG is great in both categories.

I have used them from another board. I can say their blends are definitely good to go. Great sponsor.

I am back and just completed my 3rd order in a row. Even better than before, just wanted to send a big thank you to Monster!

Why is monster oils so yellow? I have bought several bottles and the pip was crazy, and it would form a knot at the injection site. It might just be the carrier oil but it has done the same to my buddy also,which was ordered at the same time. Switched to another company on here and zero issues,is there something I can try so I don’t just throw it away. Tks in advance

Why is monster oils so yellow? It might just be the carrier oil
This is what I've been told on that subject. Most of the sponsors I've tried on here the oils are Yellow and others crystal clear. Don't throw it away send it to me lol

Why is monster oils so yellow? I have bought several bottles and the pip was crazy, and it would form a knot at the injection site. It might just be the carrier oil but it has done the same to my buddy also,which was ordered at the same time. Switched to another company on here and zero issues,is there something I can try so I don’t just throw it away. Tks in advance

Monster uses GS oil as their carrier so hence the yellowish/greenish tint.

Any oils i ever got from them we’re definitely on point !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Well it might just be me and the gso just don’t get along lol 😂 I never said it wasn’t good I was just saying it left a bad knot and sensitivity at the injection site. I may blend it Or something else,I just had the knot and pip.

Well it might just be me and the gso just don’t get along lol 😂 I never said it wasn’t good I was just saying it left a bad knot and sensitivity at the injection site. I may blend it Or something else,I just had the knot and pip.
Did you use a blend? Don’t know if monster does use it, but most blend use EO to be able to hold the large amount of hormone. Some people are sensitive to EO and will get a knot/PIP.

No it wasn’t a blend but I was using t300 1/2ml and deca 200 1/2 ml in the same shot. Both were from monster so I doubt that was the problem because I did do individual and same result. I just found it funny that myself and my buddy I ordered it for we’re having the same reaction.

Just placed an order! I’ll do a quick review once everything arrives and then again after the cycle!

I’ve been using monster labs for a bit now and had nothing but positive results and customer service from them. I’d highly recommend them

I have ordered 3 times in the last two Months. Fast shipping, fast service, great communication and the gear has been on point

I’ve been a loyal customer of Monster Labs for about a year and a half and I have no desire to look elsewhere. The gear is exactly what it should be. The customer service is good and the shipping has gotten lightning quick. They also have daily and weekly specials they’ll send through email blasts and the deals are so good I always end up stocking up.

Attachments

• C652EB8D-BF9E-421B-98B2-C3B54F9FCE77.jpeg
    C652EB8D-BF9E-421B-98B2-C3B54F9FCE77.jpeg
    510 KB · Views: 69
On my 3rd order with Monster and will continue as a customer. Super happy with all the products I’ve ordered (potency and price). Customer service responds ASAP, shipping is ridiculously fast and packaging on point. Highly recommend.

Monsterlabs review:
Communication has been on point.
The accuracy is what you’d expect from a source. As far as the quality; I have been more than happy.
Sustanon
Tren
Dianabol
Things I can definitely say are legit.
Thanks monster!!!

Alright I have ordered Monster multiple times. Only real issue I had was payment to shipping one out of the probably 10 times took two weeks. When I reached out to the rep it shipped the next day. My guess they overlooked it until I brought it up.

The other times it’s been quick, communication was on point.

Product review-

The Mast-e has always been great.

Tren-Ace has never let me down.

NPP- one of my favorites and always order.

The blends-

I’ve tried the tri-blend and the NPP/Mast blend. Let’s just say their not my favorite but in all reality I’ve learned to hate blends. I’m more for buying the compounds individually and dosing how I want. So can’t say it’s Monster or me.

I’ve consistently used them and will continue to.

Get Shredded!
monster labs tren a and test prop 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Thats really legits 🤝🤝🤝👍🏻👍🏻 i realy recomended Have aquic comunication and fast shiping 👍🏻👍🏻 I am costumer for 3 years and there are thensame cuality i loved MY MONSTER LAB

Ok, I've been asked to post my experience and review of Monster. I believe I have a unique perspective given that Monster has been my go to since it launched, and I was a pretty experienced user at that point. In all fairness, I have not checked the ASF forums since my bulk order in December so I am unable to comment on any recent happenings and rumors.

I usually take advantage of the holiday sale and stock up for the entire year. My experience with the results themselves have been tremendous and the lab results prove it. As I near 50 years of age, my use has changed over the years. However, the Test-C, Test-E, and Tren-E have been high quality. The golden product few speak of is the Rip Stack. Worked tremendously for me.

Today, I primarily stick to Test-E and the results are wonderful and the compliments at the gym reflect that. I have also used Winstrol in the past and have no reason to believe it isn't effective. The reason I state that is that I was running too many compounds to determine the effectiveness of Winstrol on its own.

Now, several things to note. First, what works for me may not work for you. All of our bodies are different. Second, you need to understand that this is not a controlled environment and quality issues do occur. In my experience, Monster always rectified the situation. During the holidays, there was an issue with the rubber stopper falling apart and rubber ending up in the oil, and this issue was corrected and new vials sent to buyers (I wasn't one to experience this). Third, remember that UGLs do not last forever.

As far as the things I will not try again or wish would improve:

1. The oil used (for safety) is very difficult to work with. It takes me forever to inject with a 25G needle and pip has been an issue lately. I'll take that trade-off.
2. The clen dose is too darn strong. I've tried a lot of stuff in my years, and this clen is just too damn strong for me. Once again, that is me and you may be different.

In all my years, I only had one delivery issue, and Monster made me whole and communication was great.

I'm slated to get some gear from the recent batches and will comment at some point.

I ordered a few batches of test E and Some pct. Let’s just say that the pop is minimal as I used to inject in the delta but moved to the glutes and still minimal pip. It’s smooth, and very easy to inject using 18g draw, 25g injection needles. I blast at 800mg and cruise at 175mg and it’s been a very nice experience as I bought enough ti last me a few years. Always recommend a great source and I’ll continue into the future.

Just recently learned of Monster Labs. I have made two separate purchases that were easy to perform and reliable. The products are beyond effective. The NPP/Tren blend is one of the most powerful/effective blends produced. I’m 52 and have been intermittently cycling since the early 90’s and to finally come across a reliable compounding pharmacy domestically is a real Godsend with convenience. I see myself being a very long term returning customer

Just finished 10 wk npp/tren/test cycle with Monster Labs products and I have had the best cycle of my adult life. Great strength increases, significant loss in body fat and great LBM gains. Very minimal side effects. I’ve now used 4 different compounds by Monster Labs and think the compounds are actually MORE potent than the milligrams conveys. Milligram to milligram potency when compared to major pharmaceutical companies Monster Labs is very very potent and yet reasonably priced!

New ro group and went with monster, everything arrived today and I'm very pleased will continue this relationship with these guys thanks MONSTER..

How long did it take y'all to recieve your shipments? They keep telling me it's shipped, and I recieved a tracking number but it's said "label created, package not yet recieved" for the last couple of days.

New ro group and went with monster, everything arrived today and I'm very pleased will continue this relationship with these guys thanks MONSTER..
How long did it take you to recieve your shipment? They keep telling me it's shipped, and I recieved a tracking number but the USPS website has said "label created, package not yet recieved" for the last couple of days.

How long did it take you to recieve your shipment? They keep telling me it's shipped, and I recieved a tracking number but the USPS website has said "label created, package not yet recieved" for the last couple of days.

Please take a minute to review the rules in my sig below. No open discussion of TA/TD times. Thanks.

Back