• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

6000 test level good or bad?

bigmarc44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I started off
week1-4 1000mg test cyp
Week 5-9 1500mg test cyp
Week 9-12 (presently taking 2000mg test cyp)
My test level came back 6000 is that good or bad?

Damn 2g of test ew. What's your e2 #?

That doesn't seem very high to me but I have also never pinned 2g of test a week

Bad

Also. Why the fuck are you taking so much test? Your being irresponsible. Cut it out and focus on your diet

^^ not trying to be an asshole. However, mega doses like that won't make or break any gains. Once you cross the threshold on dosage diet is way more important. Especially with cost benefit. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

500 should put you around 4500-5000 so not really

With hcg perhapse. I've seen guys at 2000- 3000 on 500mg. It depends on hcg and timing and metabolism.

2 grams I would think would throw someone around 6200-7500

So to go back to my original critique. I wouldn't say it's "bad" at 6000. I would say it's decent. And I would expect more if on hcg. And not necessary for anything.

I'm more interested in e2 at 2 grams. And what's the complete protocol.

Bad

Also. Why the fuck are you taking so much test? Your being irresponsible. Cut it out and focus on your diet

^^ not trying to be an asshole. However, mega doses like that won't make or break any gains. Once you cross the threshold on dosage diet is way more important. Especially with cost benefit. IMO

^^^^What he said.

Two issues:

1. What is your goal? Seems 2000mg is emphasizing too much on gear.

2. Why is 2000mg only giving you 6000 test levels. My experience following board protocol, 500mg, had me at 3400 test levels.

Ive never done 2g a week, maybe there are other factors I'm not aware of and a vet will chime in.

LowT

I started off
week1-4 1000mg test cyp
Week 5-9 1500mg test cyp
Week 9-12 (presently taking 2000mg test cyp)
My test level came back 6000 is that good or bad?
Too many variables to answer. How long from last pin? How frequently pinning, and how much each pin?

- - - Updated - - -

Bad

Which is it, bad, which means not much test, or he is taking too much test?

Back when I was overly geared (10 yrs ago at 42 yrs old) I was taking 1gr of Test / week and my Test levels were at 3500 so 6000 is not unreasonable at 2gr / week. Why so much Test? I thought 1gr a week was alot.

I agree with malfeasance in that there are too many variables we don't know. But with that being said it still seems low to me. I've never seen bloodwork on that much test but I have seen lots of bloods. Usually between 5x-10x on good gear. That's a big range though and everyone metabolizes it differently. I've seen 9k on a gram a couple times.

And why everyone is on your dick about how much you're taking is beyond me. They don't know shit about you. That amount of test is more the norm than not when talking about the big boys that compete. The man asked a question, not to be lectured.

I see I have some bashing and non- bashing on here for what dosage I take..I was going to let it go because I don't argue ,curse at people,call them out of character..however,I had to write this..ok,I supposedly take 2 grams of test(2000mg) right..now for those who know about test cyp or even test e (remember test is test regardless of the 2 different names. Fellow bodybuilders rember by using ugl test (and most of us do),you don't get the full 200mg or 250mg.there are several sights that will inform you get 75-76mgs per 100mgs..soooo even if I say I take 2grams of test cyp,I calculated I get between 1200-1300 mgs a week...so the real question,is 6000 a good number for 1200-1300mgs of test cup? I am open for people that are cool and respectful about this subject...hit me up..maybe you can turn me on to a source where I can get more than 75-76mgs per 100mgs

I was on about a g of tpp a week, which has the least test weight per Ml and I was over 7,000.

Gentlemen,I totally messed up here..when I got the blood work done I was on 1000mgs for the first 4-5 weeks..I just my calendar. I assume 6000 test level is okay for that dosage...

I don't believe the test increase is linear. like 500mg to 1000mg does not mean 2x. don't quote me on that though.

Only way to really gauge how your body handles Test is to compare ugl bloods to Pharma bloods, and that still ain't 100%... I've personally seen 2 people on presumably the same exact gear and dose range from 4x-9x. Usually only see 10x on lower doses for whatever reason.

Get Shredded!

Wow, not from my 30 years of use. Never not once has 500mg of test put me at that level.

Gentlemen,I totally messed up here..when I got the blood work done I was on 1000mgs for the first 4-5 weeks..I just my calendar. I assume 6000 test level is okay for that dosage...

IMO a gram putting you at 6000 is real nice.

If the gear is good I can't seem to understand why anyone would ever need over 5-600 mg ew. Idk you guys are insane.

OP never stated how often he pinned a week or how long after blood draw. But you cannot compare someone that has blood drawn 2 days after last pin to someone who pinned the same amount and waits, lets say 6 days. The chart below says it all. Compare the level at 2 days as opposed to 6 days, it's about half. Over at Meso they are big on have blood drawn as close to the peak as possible (which varies person to person), and that's fine as long as everyone is doing it the same way when comparing results. But that more often then not is not the case.

So in your example if blood draw is at the peak 4,500-5,000ng/dl is entirely possible with a 500mg inject, but if the person waits for 6 days levels should be in the 2,200-2,500ng/dl range with all other things being equal.

Too many variables to answer. How long from last pin? How frequently pinning, and how much each pin?

^^^ Exactly^^^

frequenc.jpg

OP never stated how often he pinned a week or how long after blood draw. But you cannot compare someone that has blood drawn 2 days after last pin to someone who pinned the same amount and waits, lets say 6 days. The chart below says it all. Compare the level at 2 days as opposed to 6 days, it's about half. Over at Meso they are big on have blood drawn as close to the peak as possible (which varies person to person), and that's fine as long as everyone is doing it the same way when comparing results. But that more often then not is not the case.

So in your example if blood draw is at the peak 4,500-5,000ng/dl is entirely possible with a 500mg inject, but if the person waits for 6 days levels should be in the 2,200-2,500ng/dl range with all other things being equal.

^^^ Exactly^^^

frequenc.jpg
This is true i didnt take that into consideration

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Back