• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

6 Month TRT update and progress pic

bigmnm2

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
6 months ago I began TRT, I was fat, lazy and all the other side effects of low T, tested at 280 total test level. After 6 months feel so much better and until today I hadn't compared a progress picture to my start day. It came with a lot of gym work and a major change in diet but I feel and am performing so much better. I've seen a couple of new members lately just starting there TRT journey and hope you get as much out of it as I am.

1660159842691.png

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Outstanding and congratulations. This is what TRT supposed to do. Many think just because they get on TRT they change in to bodybuilders, but its all about quality of life and self of well being

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Big difference! Keep at it.

Onidus

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Keep it up your doing good 👍

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
6 months ago I began TRT, I was fat, lazy and all the other side effects of low T, tested at 280 total test level. After 6 months feel so much better and until today I hadn't compared a progress picture to my start day. It came with a lot of gym work and a major change in diet but I feel and am performing so much better. I've seen a couple of new members lately just starting there TRT journey and hope you get as much out of it as I am.

View attachment 76556
Damn bro- think I see an ab that could possibly turn into a 6 pack. That's what happens when u put down the 12 pack- lol. Seriously bud- looking great-as my buds said, keep at it-HR

Koolio

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just think where you'll be in another 6 months...

Glycomann

Registered Member
Reaction score
Very nice and good work. A little hormone can bring us back to life.

Fletcher

FARMA*TON Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Great progress brother. Keep pushing!

Boykinben82

Registered Member
Reaction score
Keep up the good work man. Testosterone is a good start the rest is up to you.

Lyrad

Registered Member
Reaction score
Congrats to you for making the changes in your life!!

Ganjamon

Registered Member
Reaction score
You’re making amazing progress my man. Props on being consistent with the slow cut. Cutting weight is no easy task on gear on not.

Hapanelo

Registered Member
Reaction score
Great work man. Here's to working hard towards the one-year update.

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score

View attachment 76556
That’s a great transformation! Good job!

Adamlit

Registered Member
Reaction score
Nice work!!! I’ll be following along. You’ll get a lot of support here! Keep it up.

Over_50

Registered Member
Reaction score
One foot in front of the other. It's a marathon not a sprint. Good job!

Glycomann

Registered Member
Reaction score

View attachment 76556
This is what it seems main stream medicine and media want to prevent happening. Great work and good to see another brother enter the game looking for better health and strength.

Greybeard

Registered Member
Reaction score
Good work big man, I can’t imagine not being on TRT.

ghazni

Registered Member
Reaction score
Way to go man!

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
Six months is a reasonable amount of time to expect to make the changes you have without crazy diets or routines.
Good on ya!

I hope others viewing this site take note.
Enough with the instant results expectations.

rdm

PSL Athlete
Registered Member
Reaction score
Day and night difference. Keep it up! Very motivational for me right now.

musclemaxx

Registered Member
Reaction score
that's a big difference! Looking forward to seeing your progress!

who1

Registered Member
Reaction score
you have changed totally, keep it up another year you wont know yourself, good luck.

ozraelised

Registered Member
Reaction score
Great results, well done. Looking much better and I am sure feeling much better.

A/CMAN

Registered Member
Reaction score
Great job! Keep focused and keep us updated. It’s amazing what test alone will do.

Aiden

Registered Member
Reaction score
looking forward to watching and learning from your progress, are there any other ways except trt? i'm just using aumeto testosterone product

bigmnm2

Registered Member
Reaction score
looking forward to watching and learning from your progress, are there any other ways except trt? i'm just using aumeto testosterone product
Hard work and diet makes the biggest difference. I am pretty new to this but my opinion is if you truly think you have low T get blood work done and find out. If it's low I doubt an off the shelf test booster is going to do much but lighten your wallet. For a few dollars more an online clinic can take care of you right or for even less one of the board sponsors. If your T level is normal hard work and diet and you might get a small boost from your supplement, just my opinion. Good luck.