• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

6-7x days a week - anyone tried?

IML Gear Cream!
I do 6 days a week
back rear delts bis
chest tri s front an lateral delt
legs abs
Repeat differnt excersices for following days

I personally respond better to a six day split so I can work every body part atleast twice a week. The split usually looks something like chest\tris, back\bis, legs\shoulders, off day then repeat. It will vary from time to time due to my crazy work schedule but it works well for me. IMO I would say try it. Who knows it could work wonders for you or be terrible. Really only one way to find out.

Hey,

Did anyone try train 6-7 days a week? The most often split routines are for 4-5 days a week. But... if anyone tried 6-7x how Your weekly programm looks like?

Been training 6 days a week for years. Like someone up top stated, it's possible to lift heavy and go for 6-7 days a week but no matter how many supps you take or how well you eat you WILL get exhausted every couple weeks and need an extra day to recomp

I have done 7 but was having issues with my body not having time to heal up. I have been working out 6 days a week for a while but it gets old some times.

Hey,

Did anyone try train 6-7 days a week? The most often split routines are for 4-5 days a week. But... if anyone tried 6-7x how Your weekly programm looks like?

I typically train 7 days per week but I use those extra days to hit a lagging body part some more.

Hey,

I have been doing 7 days a week now for almost a month while dieting. Monday- chest/back, Tuesday- shoulders/arms, Wednesday-legs, Thursday- chest/back, Friday-shoulders/arms, Saturday legs and Sunday cardio and abs. Also been doing hit cardio after daily training sessions for 20-25 minutes. So far it been working as long as I keep test up and nutrition clean and frequent.:winkfinger:
Lol sounds crazy but so far it is getting more fat off me.

I do a 5 way split chest/shoulders-back-hammys/calves- arms- quads. Sometimes depending on time ill combine hammys w back and calves with arms and do a 4 way split. I hit the weights 5-6 days a week and the other 1-2 days is cardio abs and calves.

I'm trying to just stay out of the gym 1x per week - I have a sit on my ass job so it's tough to not hit it before having to go to work and sit for 8 hours. .

im on a 4 day split but i generally dont take my off day. gym is more than size and stregth, its my me time. time to block the bullshit of life out, listen to music and do my thing. i will generally go 2 cycles befor taking a day off and its usually a day off due to a hangover

Back