• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

univers and europe results

Joe 2013

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
just got back from Italy where i competed at the univers and europe shows , 2 days-2 shows ....took 3 place at europe and 6 at universe in the over 60 division .
i'm quite happy about my placings as i went against the best over 60 in the world and i'm now qualified to compete at the world Championship in Rome next october . iwant to say a VERY VERY BIG THANK YOU to Uncle z for making all this possible or me . You're the best brother !
big thank you to all of you guys for following my logs and for your support that means so much to me:winkfinger:
couple of pics for now
o8wjus.jpg

w84ax5.jpg

btw did you compete against Alain Langlet?? I've seen a pic of him at that contest,holy shit he was insane.from another world, 64 yo

That's awesome brother!!! I know you'll come back next year bigger and better then ever. Congratulations on all your hard work.

btw did you compete against Alain Langlet?? I've seen a pic of him at that contest,holy shit he was insane.from another world, 64 yo
exactly....he took first plaçe and looked insane !

thanks guys , watch out for my precontest cycle review💪👍

Back