• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lab help

bigbreads80

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So the blood test I normally get is gone. Does anyone have any recommendations for a cheap bloodtest that gives uncapped numbers that I may have missed? Thanks

The labcorp lc-ms/ms is $ 89 after entering code J7WYQZ at private md labs

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Yea and I think labsmd may have it for 79$ just check it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you pin something you would feel I do not see really point doing blood test, it shows you only test level which you should feel anyway.

I live in a small coastal town and there's one right around the corner from me

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-05-09-51-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-05-09-51-51.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_2016-06-05-09-51-29.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-05-09-51-29.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_2016-06-05-09-51-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-05-09-51-09.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 30
if you pin something you would feel I do not see really point doing blood test, it shows you only test level which you should feel anyway.

I like to keep tabs on how my body is responding . I lab test everytime before , during and after. Especially when I'm trying a new source or new cycle plan.

I'm finishing up pharmacom test e 300mg 2x wily, then will be switching to watson cyp 200 mg 3xwkly and adding in some npp. I'll blood test the watson also to compare . Just for my personal knowledge . Things like my e2 levels , blood levels . I'm very meticulous with gear and like to know exactly how and what's going on in my body at all times . Just how I roll.

Last edited:
LabsMD $79 like someone said earlier

I like to keep tabs on how my body is responding . I lab test everytime before , during and after. Especially when I'm trying a new source or new cycle plan.

I'm finishing up pharmacom test e 300mg 2x wily, then will be switching to watson cyp 200 mg 3xwkly and adding in some npp. I'll blood test the watson also to compare . Just for my personal knowledge . Things like my e2 levels , blood levels . I'm very meticulous with gear and like to know exactly how and what's going on in my body at all times . Just how I roll.
Same,,best way to learn how to dial in estro..

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS/Drugs ..Please do the proper research needed

So the blood test I normally get is gone. Does anyone have any recommendations for a cheap bloodtest that gives uncapped numbers that I may have missed? Thanks
Labsmd or privatelabsmd both have female horemone panels..just make sure u getted uncapped version.in privatelabsmd...

Also privatelabsmd offers 15% codes..labsmd doesnt so price is alittle cheaper with them..however they use labcorp & in my experience quest is better..u can use either though ....

Theres a good sticky in lab testing section for all the info needed to labs bro..check it out.. if any issues lmk,,post or pm me..

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS/Drugs ..Please do the proper research needed

Which panel to pick at labmd

Back