• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Basicstero blood work results

Diesel

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have been on basicstero's gear since march 31st and got bloods drawn on may 10th. Been on 1g/week of test C, 400mg deca/week, 25mg IMR Aromasin/day. Pinned Monday night and had blood drawn 24 hours later exactly so kinda disappointed in the results. I tested higher on paxton's t400 2x week back in the day. you can look up my bloods on that when i posted to compare them. I also used IMR Aromasin on my last cycle at 25mg a day with 800mg a week of test and tested a lot lower on estrogen with that batch then the current batch.

LIomvL5.png

Can't read it

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

3712? its hard to read, but looks solid! thanks for posting!

Damn 3700 on a gram of test and took bloods day after shot? I'd figure it should be double that. Have you shown them results? I'm on their test now and 10 days from blood

Why did u draw so soon on cyp? Just curious

I did labs on pfizer cyp awhile back at 750mg ew & was in the low 3000ng/dl...cant remember when i drew though..i think 48hrs since i was pinnin eod..but drawing within 24hrs seems you wouldnt even catch the high yet..isnt 2-3 day from pin peek for cyp?Either way with so many diff pin scedules its really hard to say anyting...id think for sure if you drew 7days from pin it would show lower results..?

i surely arent sticking up for them r saying it isnt bad..just expressing my opinion i guess..

Im.gonne pull up a graph on cyp though and see if it helps some..

Thanks for postin bro..

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

Last edited:
Fuck i was wrong if this graph is correct..its lookin 24hrs is peek so if that helps.uploadfromtaptalk1463191308716.png

www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

What were your numbers on other labs at 1g test bro?

And where the hell is galois at? He has a cool self made program ..its not the answer but its cool to see what # he pulls up with your stats,,dose,,draw time etc..

www.steroidforyou.com

And where the hell is galois at? He has a cool self made program ..its not the answer but its cool to see what # he pulls up with your stats,,dose,,draw time etc..

www.steroidforyou.com
G is missing in action
Tried Wikr him few times

I did labs on pfizer cyp awhile back at 750mg ew & was in the low 3000ng/dl...cant remember when i drew though..i think 48hrs since i was pinnin eod..but drawing within 24hrs seems you wouldnt even catch the high yet..isnt 2-3 day from pin peek for cyp?Either way with so many diff pin scedules its really hard to say anyting...id think for sure if you drew 7days from pin it would show lower results..?

i surely arent sticking up for them r saying it isnt bad..just expressing my opinion i guess..

Thanks for postin bro..

www.steroidforyou.com

IML Gear Cream!
G is missing in action
Tried Wikr him few times

Hmm thats not good..

www.steroidforyou.com

Hmm thats not good..

www.steroidforyou.com
Last time we talked
He was on primo @ 800mgs and going on trip
This was month and a half ago

Last time we talked
He was on primo @ 800mgs and going on trip
This was month and a half ago

Hope it was to thailand...thats about when i talked to him..

www.steroidforyou.com

Hope it was to thailand...thats about when i talked to him..

www.steroidforyou.com
We gonna have a gurlie / boy

Thanks for postin bro..

www.steroidforyou.com
I drew so quickly just to see what my numbers were. I realized that even drawing 24 hours later it would have shown higher than waiting the 7 day period. 3700 is still good for me but wish it was higher knowing what I tested at 800mg/week last cycle.

www.steroidforyou.com
I tested 4950 on Paxton's t400 at 800mg/week. You can look up my blood result thread of that on here if you want. That was about 3 days out from my last pin too.

I drew so quickly just to see what my numbers were. I realized that even drawing 24 hours later it would have shown higher than waiting the 7 day period. 3700 is still good for me but wish it was higher knowing what I tested at 800mg/week last cycle.

I tested 4950 on Paxton's t400 at 800mg/week. You can look up my blood result thread of that on here if you want. That was about 3 days out from my last pin too.
The paxton could have been overdosed..id be ok with them numbers but its hard to say since ya didnt draw same days..

Ive got so many variations with this testing scripted cyp..

Id say its best to try and keep your draw time consistant especially if your testing potency then i would keep draw time at 7 days so theres more info to go off other protos,,heavys proto etc..but theres always times in a run a guy wants to dial in estro & pinnin eod or e3d & doesnt want to wait..

Id say always draw on the 3rd or 7th day from last pin to have a better idea of test levels..

I think i seen jd post this as well..

Either way thx for postin labs bro..id be happy with them..

www.steroidforyou.com

The paxton could have been overdosed..id be ok with them numbers but its hard to say since ya didnt draw same days..

Ive got so many variations with this testing scripted cyp..

Id say its best to try and keep your draw time consistant especially if your testing potency then i would keep draw time at 7 days so theres more info to go off other protos,,heavys proto etc..but theres always times in a run a guy wants to dial in estro & pinnin eod or e3d & doesnt want to wait..

Id say always draw on the 3rd or 7th day from last pin to have a better idea of test levels..

I think i seen jd post this as well..

Either way thx for postin labs bro..id be happy with them..

www.steroidforyou.com
i was trying to dial in my estrogen as well since i believe my AI wasn't as strong as the last batch i had.
How many mg did you pin the day before the draw?
500mg test c and 200mg deca

i was trying to dial in my estrogen as well since i believe my AI wasn't as strong as the last batch i had.

TBH, 3700 is high, but I would expect that from 500-600mg of test e or c every week. From my personal experience. I know everyone's different, but like you said, your estrodial level was lower on 800mg of test and running the same dose and brand of aromasin @ 25mg ED, so your estrogens pretty high, not too bad that low dose legit letro or some better quality aromasin wouldnt take care of to bring your estrogen to the 20-30 range.

Ive gotten test scores as high as 5000s on 500mg a week of test E every 8 days of very cheap stuff. Don;t wanna name the source but its a no-label gear and a lot of people prise him like a GOD. My buddy has type 2 diabetes, hes 37 and has had diabetes since 16-17 years old, and when he ran that same test @ 500mg every week, he tested @ 5700s. I personally did not like that test e at all. My sex drive/libido wasnt crazy like it always is at 250-500mg every week. Once I switched brands/sources, I used the same dose, 250mg injected every 4th day, and within 2-3 weeks, I noticed the sex drive.libido increase.

Im actually dissapointed because I heard so much great stuff about Pharmacom gear, from Basicstero.

If you dont mind me asking, what's IMR Aromasin? never heard of that, UGL?

-Nomak

Could be the deca effecting total test numbers.

I would expect a higer result as well but when you're elevating hormone levels that much the test can jump all over the place.

Get Shredded!
I come in at 2950 on Paxton's t400 and posted bloods on that as well and i was taking 800mgs a week of it. So sounds about right maybe a couple hundred points low but close enough.

The more labs that come up & more variations gets confusing..in a perfect world we would all be able to goto walmart laugh at the customers get our scripted test & all pin the same test..imagine the data we would have from everyone pinnin the same product..

Im really curious how spuratic the #s would be from person to person..

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Seems low.... I came in at 4400 on 750mg of test c from mfl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen a ton oF bloods lately and not one that were even remotely close even at the same dose..Kinda baffling

I have seen a ton oF bloods lately and not one that were even remotely close even at the same dose..Kinda baffling

Yeah doesn't seem to be too reliable with several compounds and high dosage.

i was looking at last years post where you had the bloods done on Paxton's t400 but i am wondering if the npp you was taking could have had test prop in it. Its hard telling about some of these labs and what they put in there compounds. See a post on another forum where a few reputable labs were caught putting tren in there test and other compounds had different shit in them. I guess they think it makes there test seem stronger and better and that was one reason mentioned why they do it. I am starting to really not trust these UG labs. About to post my bloods on pharmacom's tren/test mix 2. I was also disappointed

Back