• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

bitcoin question

downndirty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everyone I been looking into bitcoin and watched all the videos , but I still don't understand it fully anybody use it that can give me info on how to get started. Like what wallet to use and how to add money any info would be greatly appreciated . thanks

Y'all mother fuckers need to read the forums rules... No talking about payment on the open forums. Get your post count up to 10 and PM me and I'll tell you how it works. But please edit your post or delete if possible.

Hi everyone I been looking into bitcoin and watched all the videos , but I still don't understand it fully anybody use it that can give me info on how to get started. Like what wallet to use and how to add money any info would be greatly appreciated . thanks

Here is the most simple, straight forward answer ever!

On your phone (android): Download the Circle app. Enter your info. Buy Bitcoin.

When the transfer is complete: move your BTC to a separate wallet.

For the wallet:
If you want to use your desktop computer, use MultiBit. You can create several wallets.

If you want to stay on your phone (android) use this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.schildbach.wallet

It requires ZERO personal information and it does the same thing as MultiBit but doesn't support multiple wallets. It will change your receiving account number after every transaction.

I just went through this whole thing myself. Pretty simple.

BTW: If you have an iPhone, you're a douche! LOL!

Thanks for the info and no iPhone for me

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

For the wallet:
If you want to use your desktop computer, use MultiBit. You can create several wallets.

If you want to stay on your phone (android) use this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.schildbach.wallet

It requires ZERO personal information and it does the same thing as MultiBit but doesn't support multiple wallets. It will change your receiving account number after every transaction.

Circle is the only way to go

For the wallet:

Thank you for this info, i look into this!

Good question and answer......planning on using them very soon.....now I know how

IML Gear Cream!
Y'all mother fuckers need to read the forums rules... No talking about payment on the open forums. Get your post count up to 10 and PM me and I'll tell you how it works. But please edit your post or delete if possible.

Yeah this isn't about payment for anything buddy he's asking how Bitcoin works. Just like if I wanted to ask how to write a personal check that would be perfectly fine :coffee:

Back