• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

NapsGear: First time using these guys

dionysus.booras

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Decided to go with NapsGear for my much needed gear. I have been reading about them a lot on here, so I'd like to keep everyone posted on my experience. So far I ordered my product last night, paid and confirmed. Status states it is waiting on approval. That's all so far, things are going smoothly SO FAR. Does anyone know if all their labs are sent from the same location? Or do the labs send from their own spot?

Sent from various locations no need to name the locations for safety reasons. You're in good hands sometimes a little patience is needed.
What did you order?

Yea I realized that after I posted.. My bad. just 2 bottles of Accordo rx sust 250. Didn't want to go all in my first order so I grabbed those.

Yeah bro, I'm right there with. Kept doing research on them and saw good reviews, but herr recently ive seem some questionable ones. Made a small order to test the waters. Just waiting right now. Been a few days.

Keep me posted, and I'll let you know what happens for me.

how has it gone for you I just made a little test order from naps

I was wondering thr same. I can speak for myself though. The order says two more weeks ETA. Communication has been solid, just have to br patient I've found.

I hope it makes it through customs, and I was also wondering how to track a shipment.

I've done multiple orders through naps, never had an issue. I seems to always take about 2 weeks to deliver. I've never had an issue with customs. The packages are so small that the chances of it getting inspected are slim to none. And their stuff is legit too, I've ordered anavar, test, dbol, and tren from them; it's all been great stuff and my cycles went pretty good. I'm about to place another order through them soon.

The website name has changed. Mr back is a great rep and will help with any questions. I've placed mutilple orders with them. I've never had any issues with gear. The order process goes easy and eta is always quicker than what the site tells you. Try dragon next time brother you'll be glad you did!! I've never used accordo personally but its probably good like most.

IML Gear Cream!
454d8870dd6399407798996805dd4e68.jpg

I think everyone who's used naps has tried geneza bud... They good

Can't go wrong with Geneza, Dragon or Biomex. Naps has a section on the site where you can see the latest lab test

Back