• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone make ultradrol anymore? (metstenbolone)

madmacabre

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone manufacture this stuff since it was banned about a year back? 2, 17a-dimethyl-17b-Hydroxy-Sa-Adrost-I-EN-3-one. It was made by Elite formulations for a while. Its the only oral prohormone that REALLY cut me up, and nothing even tren worked quite as well.

Thanks!

you can still buy msten on ebay. 45 bucks and free shipping

msten is the shit, i've seen it on some uk prohoromones sites. Ran msten only once but and boy did it love it... my fiirst test e cycle and BLEW the fuck up in those first 4 weeks

IML Gear Cream!
msten is the shit, i've seen it on some uk prohoromones sites. Ran msten only once but and boy did it love it... my fiirst test e cycle and BLEW the fuck up in those first 4 weeks
You don't even need to look at the UK and pay for international shipping, it's still here in the States lol. Not banned yet.

What is the best Methylstenbolone brand?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Bad sides?

Me either. Msten, DMZ, and actually trestolone believe it or not. Raws are just hard to find for trest so less and less companies are selling it.
Funny how the 4 strongest designers on the market didnt get banned. M1A,DMZ,MSTEN & TREST

Sorry to revive an old post but once again, Im having difficulty finding a supplier :(

Thanks for helping me before guys

Msten is incredible... buddy at work ran it. In 4 weeks he was spliting out of his work uniform, not bullshitting either

Msten is incredible... buddy at work ran it. In 4 weeks he was spliting out of his work uniform, not bullshitting either
That's what lotsa people have said about Superdrol too, but what about the sides with Msten? I'm wondering if Msten beats you up with incredible lethargy like Superdrol does to many guys.

That's what lotsa people have said about Superdrol too, but what about the sides with Msten? I'm wondering if Msten beats you up with incredible lethargy like Superdrol does to many guys.
I've never tried SD but I have tried MSten, and M1t. I bought a bottle of IML MSten. I can't remember exactly but I believe it was 14 days I felt great and the stuff was potent. So I bought two more bottles! LOL. About 3 days after that I had horrible lethargy, almost as bad as m1t, just took longer to have that side effect. I couldn't even finish the last few caps...... I sold those two other bottles to Raptor!!! For me tren is a walk in the park compared to most designers.

I've never tried SD but I have tried MSten, and M1t. I bought a bottle of IML MSten. I can't remember exactly but I believe it was 14 days I felt great and the stuff was potent. So I bought two more bottles! LOL. About 3 days after that I had horrible lethargy, almost as bad as m1t, just took longer to have that side effect. I couldn't even finish the last few caps...... I sold those two other bottles to Raptor!!! For me tren is a walk in the park compared to most designers.
Thanks JD. And yep, it sounds like your experience with those designers was the same as mine was with Sdrol. It was overwhelming, and a big waste of time and money. I appreciate your candor and honesty on that.

Thanks JD. And yep, it sounds like your experience with those designers was the same as mine was with Sdrol. It was overwhelming, and a big waste of time and money. I appreciate your candor and honesty on that.
I wouldn't say it was a waste of time, it depends on what a person can tolerate. Both were very effective and when I was younger I was able to tolerate m1t and the rapid gains. But at this stage the lethargy is just too much. Same reason I quit tren...... yet I tolerated tren cycles about twice a year for the last 6 years.

Msten is like milder superdrol. Both in sides and gains.

Probably a better choice for most users.

This shop has a stout 15mg M-STEN and 15 mg D-ZINE blend.

https://darksidelabz.com/

Strong as F!

I remember the first time I tried this blend years ago.

Blew me away. The size and strength gains on it are Tremendous.

My only complaint was I got back pumps that were brutal. Taurine did help.

I honestly can't think of an AAS that blows you up quite as fast as this. Old school Anadrol comes to mind.

I almost want to buy this. I mean I do want to buy this. But I just can't spend any more $$ on products right now. I do have it on my Christmas list.

I wouldn't say it was a waste of time, it depends on what a person can tolerate. Both were very effective and when I was younger I was able to tolerate m1t and the rapid gains. But at this stage the lethargy is just too much. Same reason I quit tren...... yet I tolerated tren cycles about twice a year for the last 6 years.
hmmm....ok, gotcha

Msten is like milder superdrol. Both in sides and gains.

Probably a better choice for most users.
Thanks Monte

Back