• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

52 - TRT 4 months - Blood Labs Back Comparison

tiger_xcx

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone,

Here are my blood labs from my start of TRT 7/20, and my most recent blood labs 10/20.

I have been prescribed Test E 200ml, 140ml weekly in two pins @ .35ml Mon & Thu.
Honestly, I did not feel major differences in libido, but do feel better.

I was strict on sticking to the prescription during my first 3 months, but did pin some flash labs TestE a couple of weeks near the end as i was running out of my prescription as I had to keep putting off my Dr visit.

I am surprised at my 1500 test, Dr has reduced my prescription to .3 ml twice a week.

The second test has a few less metrics, but mostly the same .

Screen Shot 2022-11-26 at 5.28.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-26 at 5.28.45 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-11-26 at 5.27.31 PM.png

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Flash testosterone runs hot. It’s dosed slightly higher than normal, around 10% higher I believe.
I’m not sure why the fasted glucose is high but my guess is It could be the anavar dumping glucose into your blood stream since anavar is known to be the best fat burning steroid.
Elevated LDL is normal with AAS. Anavar will lower HDL over time too.

tiger_xcx

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hi JJ,

Thanks for checking out my LABS . . .

My glucose has always run a little hot ( kinda like flash labs test ) even before TRT, and even during my most KETO / no sugar dieting times, its always in that 102 - 106 zone ;(

Rot-Iron66

Registered Member
Reaction score
Barely over 100 (glucose) so not bad. Its only a reference number. When close to it (and also not upward trending as time goes on), no real reason to worry.
Same for LDL.
And your HDL is so good, it cancels out any bad or borderline numbers.
Everything looks good IMO.

SUKS2BU

Registered Member
Reaction score
Damn I wish my body reacted that well to test... I have a generous doctor and she has a crush on me. Currently have a script for .7 twice a week......