• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gorgeous Shoulders

Rob Bailey has got to be one of the luckiest guys on the planet. Though imho DLB looked much better 3 years ago. Shes starting to see a little bit of the effects of too much gear for too long.

Rob Bailey has got to be one of the luckiest guys on the planet. Though imho DLB looked much better 3 years ago. Shes starting to see a little bit of the effects of too much gear for too long.

whaaat? she is natural......... and so are we

Yeah way too much muscle for my taste..

I like DLB but I really don't care all that much for her like some people. I find Andreia Brazier to be worlds more sexy, hot and dickable for eternity.

I like DLB but I really don't care all that much for her like some people. I find Andreia Brazier to be worlds more sexy, hot and dickable for eternity.

That's a tough argument to counter.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 40
IML Gear Cream!

like? I'm curious

I take after Ice T in liking the big T&A girls. What can I say, it's the pimp in me.

Attachments

• freaks-coco-austin-650x772.jpg
    freaks-coco-austin-650x772.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 29
I would plow DLB with the force of 100 zeuses

That big manly fucking jaw lol she used to look like a pixy compared to now
Ah gotcha id still smash if i had a chance lol bitch can rock sweat pants my type a bitch

Sent from your moms phone

Back