• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bunk GH?

IML Gear Cream!
Couple months? Not exactly sure, but there's a long ramp-up time for IGF-1 to find a new equilibrium with exogenous GH.

I wonder if rich fuckers pinning GH 4x per day can knock that ramp-up time down?
Mine would elevate in a few weeks but not on the first pin. Not sure what the optimal time frame for IGF to plateau is though.

Well I just pinned 10iu of Absolut HGH(one of our sponsors and yes I paid for it) and I'll be at my doc's around 2:30(central time). So I'll shoot for a 3-3.5 hour HGH serum timeframe...and IGF.:winkfinger:

Well I just pinned 10iu of Absolut HGH(one of our sponsors and yes I paid for it) and I'll be at my doc's around 2:30(central time). So I'll shoot for a 3-3.5 hour HGH serum timeframe...and IGF.:winkfinger:

Really looking forward to these results!

Really looking forward to these results!

Well it's not gonna happen. Someone else is gonna have to do it. My primary's attorney's wouldn't approve the test because I was honest. I gotta find a new Primary now to test Jintropin and think of a stupid story to tell them why I want the tests done. Like I'm afraid theres too much IGF in the Raw milk I've been getting on the DL from my Mexican neighbor or something. You guys are gonna have to just pull the trigger without blood tests like I did I guess. Good luck. What a waste of time and 10iu of GH.

Well it's not gonna happen. Someone else is gonna have to do it. My primary's attorney's wouldn't approve the test because I was honest. I gotta find a new Primary now to test Jintropin and think of a stupid story to tell them why I want the tests done. Like I'm afraid theres too much IGF in the Raw milk I've been getting on the DL from my Mexican neighbor or something. You guys are gonna have to just pull the trigger without blood tests like I did I guess. Good luck. What a waste of time and 10iu of GH.
Why not buy the online test? I missed something I think...

Why not buy the online test? I missed something I think...

You missed the fact that I buy all my gear. And I pay to test all my powders. This is my business. I'm not a rep and I don't get freebies. I have insurance so I'm not spending anything more than $3.90 for anything medical related. I went with RLP powders for my log to try and help this place and look at the fucking joke of a situation I'm in. I gotta spend $400 fucking dollars to prove those assholes sold me ephedrine instead of anadrol. Do you give a shit about that? No. All you care is that someone else goes through the trouble and pays the expense so you can sleep better making your HGH purchase. Well, sorry. Not gonna happen...bro. Sleep tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You missed the fact that I buy all my gear. And I pay to test all my powders. This is my business. I'm not a rep and I don't get freebies. I have insurance so I'm not spending anything more than $3.90 for anything medical related. I went with RLP powders for my log to try and help this place and look at the fucking joke of a situation I'm in. I gotta spend $400 fucking dollars to prove those assholes sold me ephedrine instead of anadrol. Do you give a shit about that? No. All you care is that someone else goes through the trouble and pays the expense so you can sleep better making your HGH purchase. Well, sorry. Not gonna happen...bro. Sleep tight.

I don't understand any of that. I must have been out of the loop or something.

Hey dude, well that sucks. And I'm already on Absolut's gh. I just thought it's be cool to compare results once mine are done.

Yeah, just $52.49 minus 15% with the coupon, so ~$45. That may well be cheaper than a doc visit especially if you have to go BACK in to get the results.

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_te...how=534&category=24&search=growth hormone#534

IGF is more. It's more cost effective to measure IGF on a bigger panel like the $176 Hormone Panel for Males.

this ^^^

set your phone for timer 3.5 hours intra muscular into delt day of the test .

warmest regards,
BLACKSTAR

Get Shredded!

I don't want you to test anything for me. I simply asked you a question.

I don't understand any of that. I must have been out of the loop or something.
I asked him why doesn't he get the online test for the gh. That was his response. Some people just get sensitive for whatever reason some times.

Pretty sure I p.m. ed him saying I was in fact going to test the same sponsor when it arrived too.

I asked him why doesn't he get the online test for the gh. That was his response. Some people just get sensitive for whatever reason some times.

Pretty sure I p.m. ed him saying I was in fact going to test the same sponsor when it arrived too.
Well I guess I understand, but still don't if that makes any sense.

I never try and act like the martyr when I provide lab results here at ASF :) . I get analytical reports for me first, if I think they are worth sharing with others here then I will do it but nobody owes me anything if I do post them.

And I have the same question as you, why not go the online route like all the rest of us?

I don't want you to test anything for me. I simply asked you a question.

Well hopefully you learned your fucking lesson.

Well I guess I understand, but still don't if that makes any sense.

I never try and act like the martyr when I provide lab results here at ASF :) . I get analytical reports for me first, if I think they are worth sharing with others here then I will do it but nobody owes me anything if I do post them.

We need to change that. Every new lab report we post needs to have "For you ungrateful fucks" and "I don't know why I even fucking do this" peppered throughout the post. It'll be a perk for the frequent-labs club members only.

And I have the same question as you, why not go the online route like all the rest of us?

Because he fucking doesn't fucking want to pay more the fucking $3.90 fee to those assholes. Do you give a shit about that? No.

Well hopefully you learned your fucking lesson.

We need to change that. Every new lab report we post needs to have "For you ungrateful fucks" and "I don't know why I even fucking do this" peppered throughout the post. It'll be a perk for the frequent-labs club members only.

Because he fucking doesn't fucking want to pay more the fucking $3.90 fee to those assholes. Do you give a shit about that? No.
Point taken

Sorry if I offended you in any way Ray.

Was simply trying to offer a suggesting/help out. No harm meant.

GH serum test, ghrp is the only thing that raises serum, igf-1 wont, and ghrp has a very short halflife it peaks at like 30-45 mins if that. So if you go in and folllow the serum protcol 10ius shot IM to the delt 3.5hrs before the blood test and youre serum comes back elevated you know its not peptides. I dont think any of the people putting out fake gh are putting igf-1 in it. If they did i would buy up a ton of that shit. Real igf-1 is by far the most powerful hormone any bodybuilder can get their hands on. And im not talking about the stuff for 59.99 every peptide source out there sells. Real bioavailable high purity igf-1. its 100 times more powerful then insulin. That shit will transform you faster then any other drug on the market. It also costs about anywhere from 1000-3000 dollars for 1mg and its literally impossible to get.

cjc1295 has been proven too raise GH and IGF levels by considerable amounts and when coupled with ghrp2 it could most defiantly give a false high GH/IGF reading at many levels..is there a way to fake HGH ??..yes but its more likely if your levels are low from the start its not GH but some ghrp2/GHRH....

one sure fire way to know if your HGH is legit is get your cortisol checked after the 3-4 weeks when you get your igf levels checked...check your cortisol compared to baseline labs prior too any peptide use...if your coritsol is low/gh and igf high your gh is gtg...any ghrp or ghrh(minus to some degree ipamorelin)will raise cortisol levels showing its a doctored product..

cjc1295 has been proven too raise GH and IGF levels by considerable amounts and when coupled with ghrp2 it could most defiantly give a false high GH/IGF reading at many levels..is there a way to fake HGH ??..yes but its more likely if your levels are low from the start its not GH but some ghrp2/GHRH....

one sure fire way to know if your HGH is legit is get your cortisol checked after the 3-4 weeks when you get your igf levels checked...check your cortisol compared to baseline labs prior too any peptide use...if your coritsol is low/gh and igf high your gh is gtg...any ghrp or ghrh(minus to some degree ipamorelin)will raise cortisol levels showing its a doctored product..

Definitely, cjc with ghrp can raise both levels like you said, if you get some very pure peptides ive seen igf-1 levels over 400 from that combo which is awesome considering the price for them. But the thing is the standard GH serum protocol will prove that its either fake gh or peptides as the peak time of those two peptides is much closer to injection then gh, GH will give peak and give the highest serum reading at 3.5hrs post injection, at 3.5hrs post ghrp and cjc injection serum levels will be back to baseline or very close to it. You can get a serum levle of around 20 but at 45mins post injection with the ghrp and cjc, ive seen it done on another forum, So if you go in there and wanna see if you have HGH and test both serum and igf-1 and do the test 3.5hrs post injection and serum levels are baseline but igf-1 levels are high its pretty clear its a mix of peptides, if theyre both low then you know its bunk and theres no hormone at all in those vials.

For the truly suspicious, the answer is clear: GH serum test at 45 mins and 3.5 hrs on the same day... use two diff labs if you don't want to look weird to the staff.

get this test http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_te...esults&show=534&category=24&search=growth#534

if your gh is in 10iu vials do this :

1. get requisition number ( order lab work )
2. recon gh with 1ml bac water
3. make a 5hour window around your test time
4. inject entire vial ( 1ml ) into your delt
5. set a timer on your iphone for 3.5 hours
6. be at the lab within 20-30 min of the 3.5 hour window just incase theres a line of people then check in
7. what for your lab results within 2-3 days

GH serum test

15-20 is decent
20-30 is great

if your under 15 then the GH is poor quality.

if your serum is .1 that means your gh is totally bunk.

This is NOT true... I have guys testing at 15, and others scoring hgh 20's... there is no standard... its a crude testing method...does it give a good indication? sure, to a degree...

I score 1100 on test at 300, as others score 1800... 1100 is GOOD for me... there is no STANDARD.. ITS NOT A ONE SIZE FITS ALL!

Checking your HGH serum levels through blood work!
(Textbook testing for therapeutic levels vs 4-10ius is far different)

In today's age we are limited to testing methods when testing our HGH serum levels due to expense factors.. Though direct HGH serum blood work seems to be the only practical method we have available when it concerns "Meat Heads on a budget" such as PrivateLabs/labcorp, it's known as a "Crude method" like all blood work, however it's a good indicator of where wecame from, where we are, and where we are going!

Test pricing can range from 50-75$ in some cases for a HGH or IGF panelhttp://www.privatemdlabs.com/

Testing HGH serum through a blood panel is NOT the current lab standard,IGF levels establish the effectiveness of TRUE HGH levels,and they are seen and recognized by a labs aspect as the RELIABLE standard (depending on time of day,diet,and/or the influence of injection of HGH(exogenous) other then natural levels(endogenous),However, I'm not suggesting that HGH labs are poor with inaccuracy, in fact I'm going to implementing that it's a GREAT alternative compared to the expensive lab standards, as it can provide overwhelming evidence if your HGH is in fact real HGH..

Now, if your utilizing HGH through subq/IM administration (exogenous influence) your levels will spike approximately 3 hrs after administration, an IFG analysis is completely unnecessary UNLESS you have tested prior for baseline levels and wish to compare, the simple HGH serum test will yield a sufficient readout if in fact your HGH is legit or not, as your HGH serum will stand far outside of the standard reference range.. FACT- This is a proven method to determine a YES or NO.. (Its's suggested to do a pre base line readings on HGH & IGF levels for comparison)
Also, always keep notes when testings, with each pre and after test method..

Preparing for Blood test (6-10ius pre testing)

There's a lot of controversy in regards to fasting vs finding it unnecessary.. There's some truth behind this for great reason, such as fasting enhances growth hormone secretion and amplifies the complex rhythms of growth hormone secretion in men (when testing natural levels), levels can be very infrequent and erratic, especially during a fed state, as many nutrients posses an unpredictable effect on GH release in most people..(metabolization sensitivity will vary).. However, when testing 3hrs after IM injection of HGH fasting has been proven to be irrelevant to serum levels (in some/most patients).In order to rule out and opposing factors that can be questionable with manipulation through serum levels, it is SUGGESTED to fast 6-10 hrs pre-blood drawing. Carbohydrate intake should be lowered considerably 24 hrs prior, up until 6-10 hrs fast, there after no consumption (glucose may suppress GH release effecting spike levels)..

Dosages and Serum levels to expect

6-8ius can yield 15-50 ng/mL as ranges can vary (this has been proven in real life experiences, regardless of the quality, generic or US Pharma grade,some user do NOT respond well with HGH injections, fact this is why it's suggested to keep notes from prior testing) Toss text book reads out the window!

Remain inactive pre-testing

As Further recommendations have it, absolutely no strenuous or rigorous stimulation through activities such as running,walking,or exercising, anything that can stimulation hormonal levels and HGH secretions..

Consumption of water is fine, a glass or 2 will NOT hurt, but limit hrs up until testings..

The usage of alcohol and/or tobacco is entirely prohibited, and not recommended, especially alcohol..cease all consumption 72hrs prior due to the brake down enzymes and glucose levels and pancreases secretions from alcohol..

Recap-

6-10 ius (IM) 3 hrs pre testing (subq administration posses a slower rate with metabolizing in some users, IM has proven a 2-6 fold in levels)
Fasting is recommended, but not necessary (suggested 6-10 hrs pre)
Limit carb intake to absolute minimum
Consumption of water is OK if limited to 1 glass or 2, and not 3 hrs pre testing
No strenuous activities under any circumstances before testing
The use of alcohol and tobacco and other drugs should be completely eliminated 72 hrs prior to testing

Regards,
Vision

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!

Getting labs this Friday on DQ labs. Can I test the Hexarelin and mod-grf at the same time? What test and when do I pin it for testing.

Definitely, cjc with ghrp can raise both levels like you said, if you get some very pure peptides ive seen igf-1 levels over 400 from that combo which is awesome considering the price for them. But the thing is the standard GH serum protocol will prove that its either fake gh or peptides as the peak time of those two peptides is much closer to injection then gh, GH will give peak and give the highest serum reading at 3.5hrs post injection, at 3.5hrs post ghrp and cjc injection serum levels will be back to baseline or very close to it. You can get a serum levle of around 20 but at 45mins post injection with the ghrp and cjc, ive seen it done on another forum, So if you go in there and wanna see if you have HGH and test both serum and igf-1 and do the test 3.5hrs post injection and serum levels are baseline but igf-1 levels are high its pretty clear its a mix of peptides, if theyre both low then you know its bunk and theres no hormone at all in those vials.

i concur with what your saying....my only additonal counter measure if someone really wants to be sure is to test cortisol...is it a waste of money?..most likely...but it is a pretty fool safe way to know for sure if one is not as versed in how to gauge the intial gh/igf tests....and age plays a role also but unless like testers have large age gaps it wont be that much different...

Getting labs this Friday on DQ labs. Can I test the Hexarelin and mod-grf at the same time? What test and when do I pin it for testing.

hexarelin has a super short window....30-45 mins to peak...idk if thats even worth testing with mod-grf...more confusion then facts most likely..

Back