Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    873 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_GrBic View Post
    Your 103% ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tapatalk signatuy

My 103% is better than @Roidboy 500% any day of the fuckin week!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JRotten View Post
    This guy has been waiting. I remember because his problem came up after things were supposedly all clear and his order is when I started getting really pissed. Niteboss for sure because I was told his was shipping. Hadn't heard from him in weeks so assumed it was handled. Datdude sounds familiar but I can't remember. Without my pm's I can't remember off hand who they were or if mine and rap's still matched in the last few weeks.

GrBic for sure because I remember the conversation "why is an in stock order this late?"
    I didnt say anything, cuz after we agreed on the sub. I contacted Ricky about sub and said he would ship out asap when the filters arrived. ***read the board rules***

You then posted a thread saying your rep status is revoked and PM box was full. Then last week I emailed for update and got no reply. Then threads start and I post up in them.

Koz and I have been pming back and forth and I mentioned starting a thread, but got beat to it, by someone whos been waiting twice as long as the handful of guys.

I did have vet here PM saying he could take of me. I told him I would like to wait it out a couple more weeks and see what happens. I dont wanna have someone break into their personal stash and MFL pulls thru. I wouldnt feel good about myself for doin such a thing and would make it right. 7-8 vials is alot to give up. Even for a sponser.
    Last edited by s2h; 01-16-2016 at 04:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Does suck, Mfl had quality gear and always shipped mine fast. Can't find any one that ships fast like he did. same boat as slider been waiting for 4 months now and no pack. That's why I just said screw it and started ordering from Black star.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gsxr6 View Post
    Does suck, Mfl had quality gear and always shipped mine fast. Can't find any one that ships fast like he did. same boat as slider been waiting for 4 months now and no pack. That's why I just said screw it and started ordering from Black star.
    gee wiz,

thank for the love.

lol

Old
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    228 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Niteboss View Post
    I didnt say anything, cuz after we agreed on the sub. I contacted Ricky about sub and said he would ship out asap when the filters arrived. 12/21/15.

You then posted a thread saying your rep status is revoked and PM box was full. Then last week I emailed for update and got no reply. Then threads start and I post up in them.

Koz and I have been pming back and forth and I mentioned starting a thread, but got beat to it, by someone whos been waiting twice as long as the handful of guys.

I did have vet here PM saying he could take of me. I told him I would like to wait it out a couple more weeks and see what happens. I dont wanna have someone break into their personal stash and MFL pulls thru. I wouldnt feel good about myself for doin such a thing and would make it right. 7-8 vials is alot to give up. Even for a sponser.
    No I get it, I'm not faulting you, I just assumed when he told me you had tracking and I didn't hear back it was handled. I appreciate all the patience and lack of drama. That post was just for the benefit of any sponsor looking to see who was legit waiting and who might try to scam. Someone had mentioned we should post a list, but I lost that when I had to delete my pm's so I just cruised the thread for those people like you I could verify. Gsx is another guy that's been waiting a long time.

My concern is that the scammers see sponsors offering to help and wind up fucking the generosity up for the guys that were actually waiting.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    Rep Points

Let's just hope ppl are truly honest , i can't imagine the slight loss sponcers take by helping out then to have scammers adding to it. It's just a bit harder to see who's really on the up & up. That said if your thinking of cashing in don't , it might screw other's of thing's like this happen again and next time it might really be you and no body would step up. Karma i think it's called.. Be straight ....

Cheapthreads out....

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    752 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JRotten View Post
    My concern is that the scammers see sponsors offering to help and wind up fucking the generosity up for the guys that were actually waiting.
    This is a very real concern. A couple of years ago a guy legitimately got burned for a few vials. I don't remember the source, or even the member's name. But I felt bad for the guy and covered it out of my stash. Later I come to find out several sponsors and members did the same. This guy didn't see anything wrong with getting 20 plus vials to cover the 3 that were MIA, and he promptly disappeared. People like that make you think twice about helping someone out, which is a shame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts
    Rep Points

they all go bad eventually.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

This is some Steve Miller band shit!
    "take the money and run"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I wonder if this is what Ricky was listening to last month! >=(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

When I made a post saying I was getting ripped off from mfl I had people offering to help me out too. But I ended up using a different source and paid full for it. After being burned by 3 different vendors on here now I'm just done with the fly by night labs on this site. I'm still owed tren from mfl and I'm burned on that now too.

Swollen Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    676 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tacocat View Post
    When I made a post saying I was getting ripped off from mfl I had people offering to help me out too. But I ended up using a different source and paid full for it. After being burned by 3 different vendors on here now I'm just done with the fly by night labs on this site. I'm still owed tren from mfl and I'm burned on that now too.
    This is why AMERICAN TESTOSTERONE gets my business. ..

sent FROM HELL
    I'll fuck your girlfriend because that's the kinda guy I am.

Old
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    228 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tacocat View Post
    Realistically mfl lasted longer than most and never had complaints on the gear so it's a clusterfuck but like ROID said something always happens it seems. I can count 2 shops that went out right in 3 years. Time will tell if he fixes what is owed, not that it makes a huge difference to people that are owed going back months. WP, Uncle Z, PSL I think are the only ones older than mfl was at this point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Unfortunately it's hard for a source to ALWAYS leave on good terms. Put yourself in their shoes! If you fucked up covering your tracks even once and got wind that you were gonna be getting caught would you be worrying about peoples precious packs or cleaning up shop fucking quick? Whenever I order I keep this in mind that sometimes a source isn't trying to fuck people but they very well could be looking out for themselves. I know it sucks but Remeber these sources are putting their own balls on the chop block, if the get spooked and have to run I can respect that.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Rep Points

Seems to happen after a while and it sucks. Reps have to deal with it when the sponsor messes up and/or takes a walk and leaves everyone, even the reps, high and dry. Rap and JR are some of the coolest dudes around and I have much respect for them. I know there are times when things go south here but I have to say there are a number of very good reputable people here and even some sponsors handle leaving like pros. I can't imagine what it takes to run a shop and not something I care to ever do. So I respect the efforts of those shops that are stand up and not rebranding because they fucked up before. I do hope Ricky comes through for all those orders waiting. I've had good experience with MFL in the past but it looks like it's time to find a new home (or 2)