• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

500mg Test E cycle for life?

Urbn40

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright where do I start so on Friday I come to the end of my first 500mg Test E cycle. My local gym's owner and close friend has presented me with some options when I complete this cycle. The one I want to discuss with my community is instead of lowering down my dose to TRT I maintain 500mg as my base level for life. I have to admit I hadn't contemplated this because for some I thought I needed to desensitize my receptors. ( This is where some one reading this laughs remember 1st time). I'm still trying to define for myself what I read or see and or hear is quality information or not. My friend and gym owner told me he runs 1,200mg Test year round. I I'm not him or trying to be him but I would be lying if I said I I don't want to stay at 500mg. My mood, affect, life and gym workouts are amazing right now. ( I think this is where someone says what do the labs say?) My pre and mid lab workup was acceptable and reviewed by my Dr.) ( currently typing at my daughter's swim meet don't have labs in front of me I will post if asked). So after all that back story can I stay at 500mg IF IF my next round of post labs are within acceptable ranges?
Side note IF I stay should I rotate AI's?
Thanks fellas for any advice

Just a suggestion. Do your PCT. if you don’t you will have to pin the rest of your life. Trust me. I’m in that boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a suggestion. Do your PCT. if you don’t you will have to pin the rest of your life. Trust me. I’m in that boat.

I was TRT prior to first cycle no going back now.

I was TRT prior to first cycle no going back now.

That’s all good but PCT will make sure that your HRT doesn’t get worse. Because what do you do when your source runs out or gets busted. Your doc is not going to push the dose you are used to.

Hold old are you?

500mg TRT is way to high IMO. At some point you have to give your receptors and CNS/ANS a break. You will get WAY Bette results at a lower TRT, then blast.

More is not better.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist

Hold old are you?

500mg TRT is way to high IMO. At some point you have to give your receptors and CNS/ANS a break. You will get WAY Bette results at a lower TRT, then blast.

More is not better.

39y.o.

500MG will most certainly put you at supra physiological levels, which is not therapy; it's a full on blast!

Unless you're a competitive bodybuilder in the IFBB and need that amount to hold a massive amount of tissue, I wouldn't even consider it.

Tell your friend he’s a moron and you are too for considering running 500mg year round for life.

I can’t even believe we need to have a thread like this

Alright where do I start so on Friday I come to the end of my first 500mg Test E cycle. My local gym's owner and close friend has presented me with some options when I complete this cycle. The one I want to discuss with my community is instead of lowering down my dose to TRT I maintain 500mg as my base level for life. I have to admit I hadn't contemplated this because for some I thought I needed to desensitize my receptors. ( This is where some one reading this laughs remember 1st time). I'm still trying to define for myself what I read or see and or hear is quality information or not. My friend and gym owner told me he runs 1,200mg Test year round. I I'm not him or trying to be him but I would be lying if I said I I don't want to stay at 500mg. My mood, affect, life and gym workouts are amazing right now. ( I think this is where someone says what do the labs say?) My pre and mid lab workup was acceptable and reviewed by my Dr.) ( currently typing at my daughter's swim meet don't have labs in front of me I will post if asked). So after all that back story can I stay at 500mg IF IF my next round of post labs are within acceptable ranges?
Terrible decision.

IML Gear Cream!
500MG will most certainly put you at supra physiological levels, which is not therapy; it's a full on blast!

Unless you're a competitive bodybuilder in the IFBB and need that amount to hold a massive amount of tissue, I wouldn't even consider it.

I always picture the way Jay Cutler looks right now as being an example of being on a 500mg cruise. Still pretty friggin big.

Tell your friend he’s a moron and you are too for considering running 500mg year round for life.

I can’t even believe we need to have a thread like this

Hey bro I know your a expert and shit not everybody else is thanks
Sincerely moron

- - - Updated - - -

Terrible decision.
Thank you for your input

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks star child for not making me feel like a idiot for asking.

Hold old are you?

More is not better.

Thanks bear this information helps alot you guys are the only ones I have to ask.

your health/blood markers eventually will tell you how bad of an idea that is..

This is junkie mentality come back to trt 500mg is eventually going like you’re trt. It’s your first cycle bring on is awesome but come back to reality regardless of bloodwork. Bloodwork is not the complete picture

Hey bro I know your a expert and shit not everybody else is thanks
Sincerely moron

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for your input

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not going to sugar coat shit. Want someone to talk sweet to you get a girlfriend

Been on 500mg cruise for a year. Excellent blood work. Now been on a gram for 7 weeks and BP is up. Went to doc got meds. Now all is well besides a naturally low HDL I have always had

This is junkie mentality come back to trt 500mg is eventually going like you’re trt. It’s your first cycle bring on is awesome but come back to reality regardless of bloodwork. Bloodwork is not the complete picture

This is the conversation I need to be able to have when I don't know the answer thanks Joko.

Been on 500mg cruise for a year. Excellent blood work. Now been on a gram for 7 weeks and BP is up. Went to doc got meds. Now all is well besides a naturally low HDL I have always had
Thank you for your honesty Legs I know I wasn't the only nubie that had this question.

Get Shredded!
I always picture the way Jay Cutler looks right now as being an example of being on a 500mg cruise. Still pretty friggin big.
Right? I wouldn't mind holding that size forever lol.

It's honestly not a terrible question. I know guys that do much worse. At the end of the day it comes down to you. If you're willing to take that risk, then go for it. I personally wouldn't do it because I hold enough on 180mg of test for the 8-12 weeks that I'm cruising. IMO it makes the higher doses more effective.

Just my 2 cents.

Right? I wouldn't mind holding that size forever lol.

It's honestly not a terrible question. I know guys that do much worse. At the end of the day it comes down to you. If you're willing to take that risk, then go for it. I personally wouldn't do it because I hold enough on 180mg of test for the 8-12 weeks that I'm cruising. IMO it makes the higher doses more effective.

Just my 2 cents.

Most people have this crazy irrational fear that they shrivel when they come back to trt and unless you’re a freaking mass monster that’s just not the case at all

No worries. If you are just getting into this like myself a year ago with the gear, give yourself a time limit. For example... I started using with the intentions to compete in a couple years so I have stayed on a heftier dose. Now if I don't get what I want out of all this I will simply stop blasting as much.

Big risk to your longterm health.

What's your TRT regimen and what T level does it maintain? How do your overall bloods look while on TRT?

What was your natty T, pre-TRT?

Yep. If you do 500mg long term eventually receptors down grade and it’s less and less effective.
Drop back to true TRT at 100mg for awhile . Then blast again and you’ll get the same great results.
The body always catchers on and results diminish over time if you stay at that higher dose.
I know it’s hard to accept dropping back to TRT.
In the end it’s your decision.

I’m not nearly as experienced as some of the others on here but just from my perspective, why do you feel you need to be taking so much for the rest of your life? I’m just curious because I’m older as well but even on a full blast cycle I don’t go over 400mg and it has taken me a few years of cycling to realize that I was taking more than I needed and where was my sweet spot.

That being said, I love cycling. I generally take two month off to not only let my blood work normalize, but my body gets a break from the hard training as well as I generally cheat a little more than normal with my diet and don’t nearly eat as much. Basically, I live. But make no mistake, by the end of the two months I’m like a kid on Christmas morning and can’t wait to pin. Really gives me something to look forward to and my muscles and joints feel great. When I’m off cycle my test hangs around 600 so I’m not a total zombie but I definitely hate the muscle soreness. I’ve never considered staying on for the rest of my life so I guess you being 39, I’m curious why you feel you need to be?

I’m not nearly as experienced as some of the others on here but just from my perspective, why do you feel you need to be taking so much for the rest of your life? I’m just curious because I’m older as well but even on a full blast cycle I don’t go over 400mg and it has taken me a few years of cycling to realize that I was taking more than I needed and where was my sweet spot.

That being said, I love cycling. I generally take two month off to not only let my blood work normalize, but my body gets a break from the hard training as well as I generally cheat a little more than normal with my diet and don’t nearly eat as much. Basically, I live. But make no mistake, by the end of the two months I’m like a kid on Christmas morning and can’t wait to pin. Really gives me something to look forward to and my muscles and joints feel great. When I’m off cycle my test hangs around 600 so I’m not a total zombie but I definitely hate the muscle soreness. I’ve never considered staying on for the rest of my life so I guess you being 39, I’m curious why you feel you need to be?

Im still new and exploring options honestly I don't know if I need to be but the way I feel on 500mg is amazing. I wanted to explore within my community if this was even a option because im so new to this everything I hear sounds amazing but without asking I don't know if it's true.

Im still new and exploring options honestly I don't know if I need to be but the way I feel on 500mg is amazing. I wanted to explore within my community if this was even a option because im so new to this everything I hear sounds amazing but without asking I don't know if it's true.

You are like I was bro. Just lessen the amount until you are at a level that works for you. It might take a minute, but in short, you may be able to feel the same way on say, 400mg or maybe 300? I know that feeling you get when your on, it is amazing but I think to keep it long term and keep that feeling, you will need to cycle off and give your body (and receptors) a break. I don’t know, keep reading and consider not feeling so adamant about being on gear for life. Just my .02

Yep. If you do 500mg long term eventually receptors down grade and it’s less and less effective.
Drop back to true TRT at 100mg for awhile . Then blast again and you’ll get the same great results.
The body always catchers on and results diminish over time if you stay at that higher dose.
I know it’s hard to accept dropping back to TRT.
In the end it’s your decision.
Thanks B1 for the advice and due to me not wanting to fuck myself up for life going to go back on TRT after cycle.

You are like I was bro. Just lessen the amount until you are at a level that works for you. It might take a minute, but in short, you may be able to feel the same way on say, 400mg or maybe 300? I know that feeling you get when your on, it is amazing but I think to keep it long term and keep that feeling, you will need to cycle off and give your body (and receptors) a break. I don’t know, keep reading and consider not feeling so adamant about being on gear for life. Just my .02
That's the honest conversation that needs to be heard and read in this community I know im not the only one. Appreciate the advice Noek.

Back