• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

$500 give-away ~ Someone has to look swole, it might as well be YOU! $500 give-away

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
FREE $500 store credit off International OILS & Orals ONLY.

We are selecting 1 member from this community to receive $500 in store credit,
it may be applied to an order or spent freely at our online store HERE

The member must be productive and active in our community here at ASF.
Post count/joint date is not important,
How you participate and contribute with your activities is what we're looking for.:twothumbs:

Just apply here, post about yourself and why we should consider you, What your goals are and what you like most about ASF..
Someone has to look swole, it might as well be YOU!

In the meantime, check out some of our specials and other sales currently going on.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Product of the month
"Cutting mix PLUS 300mg/ml" 5% + 10% BTC
Until the end of the month March 31st 2022
0BAC40D.png
LOCAL - https://puritysourcelabs.ru/823-home_default/cutting-mix-plus-300mgml-10-ml-vial-ep-gold-usa.jpg
🌎INTERNATIONAL - https://puritysourcelabs.ru/worldwide-shipping-also-usa/912-cutting-mix-plus-300mgml-10-ml-vial-ep-gold.html
3FyAWSa.png

iWLbKJI.png

q8TEXsC.png

0jmRsC2.png

dmtAc74.jpg

Get shredded, get ripped, get started TODAY -

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Great idea! Sounds like a score to me!!! Someone is going to be one lucky mother F’r 😂 And speaking of people who fuck mother’s… no Multi don’t fuck my mother please 😁

I’m good with gearzzz but good luck to everyone who signs up! 😁😁

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
TheOldJJdigs;1976493 said:
Great idea! Sounds like a score to me!!! Someone is going to be one lucky mother F’r  And speaking of people who fuck mother’s… no Multi don’t fuck my mother please 

I’m good with gearzzz but good luck to everyone who signs up! 

I've been exclusive with this one grandma for a few minutes now... Still looking to make this happen though:

Attachments

• 149687-daughter-mother-grandmother.jpg
    149687-daughter-mother-grandmother.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 55

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Multislacking;1976495 said:
I've been exclusive with this one grandma for a few minutes now... Still looking to make this happen though:

Fire!🔥
that’s one good looking family haha! I think I’ll live vicariously through your sex stories 😂

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
Nice giveaway!!

PSL is da bomb

newbulk

Registered Member
Reaction score
This is awesome PSL someone will get a nice haul for 500

GJ503

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm down. Did an unsponsored PSL log last summer and had amazing results. Would love to do a sponsored log. Just wrapped a GC ment run that really increased my strength gains during that 12 week cycle.

My bio. Recovering alcoholic and heroin addict. Been clean and sober 16 years. Spent some significant time on an adult time out for guns and drugs. Part of my recovery has been tied to physical and spiritual wellbeing and a commitment to service.

GJ503

Registered Member
Reaction score
Forgot to put my goals this summer. Goal is to gain some lean and clean muscle mass. 500mg test and 400mg deca EW for 8 weeks, and replace deca with tren e for the last 4 to 6 weeks of a 12 to 14 week run (depending how I feel). Will throw in 50 mg of var ED the last 4 weeks for vascularity and run 2.5iu of IL gh in the am and pm.

What I like about ASF is the level of integrity you have on this site. I think of when DQ went dark as a handful of sponsors, including PSL, stepped in to make sure everyone got their orders filled. That shit is unheard of anywhere else. Also love that I can disagree with people here and still maintain mutual respect despite our disagreements (for the most part).

I think I contribute in a meaningful way to many of the threads, but that is for others to decide.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
GJ503;1977518 said:
Forgot to put my goals this summer. Goal is to gain some lean and clean muscle mass. 500mg test and 400mg deca EW for 8 weeks, and replace deca with tren e for the last 4 to 6 weeks of a 12 to 14 week run (depending how I feel). Will throw in 50 mg of var ED the last 4 weeks for vascularity and run 2.5iu of IL gh in the am and pm.

What I like about ASF is the level of integrity you have on this site. I think of when DQ went dark as a handful of sponsors, including PSL, stepped in to make sure everyone got their orders filled. That shit is unheard of anywhere else. Also love that I can disagree with people here and still maintain mutual respect despite our disagreements (for the most part).

I think I contribute in a meaningful way to many of the threads, but that is for others to decide.

Absolutely. I think you'd be a great candidate. Definitely a reliable logger without excuses.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
GJ503;1976830 said:
I'm down. Did an unsponsored PSL log last summer and had amazing results. Would love to do a sponsored log. Just wrapped a GC ment run that really increased my strength gains during that 12 week cycle.

My bio. Recovering alcoholic and heroin addict. Been clean and sober 16 years. Spent some significant time on an adult time out for guns and drugs. Part of my recovery has been tied to physical and spiritual wellbeing and a commitment to service.

My brother, yes I remember your log but what stands out the most in all of this is some details you had in your first post in which I can relate to you.. I don't often talk about myself in regards to my personal life, my personal demons and things I've overcame many many years ago.. but you're not alone with pressing forward on your best foot everyday, showing up and smashing demons.
I but absolutely love to give you this opportunity.
I'm a friend of Bill W...

But me up in PMs...

Let's get you all squared away my brother ;)