• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bitcoin tutorial! How to pay for items it our store with bitcoin!

Get Shredded!
Yes Coinbase, blue square with a white C in the middle for the icon. So far good, still pending my first transaction. Have to see how plays out, hoping it clears today, sent it out tonight then have 3k a day limit after that.

I just did my first transaction a few days ago. But it said 9 days to clear.

Fast Shipping
No Minimum Order!
USA DOMESTIC!
http://americantestosterone.com/

Yes Coinbase, blue square with a white C in the middle for the icon. So far good, still pending my first transaction. Have to see how plays out, hoping it clears today, sent it out tonight then have 3k a day limit after that.

I think you're seeing the daily limit but not the instant buy limit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 50
Ok the app didn't give me that info, went to the website and could see all the limits. I was able to do some verification and my limit was raised to 1,000.00 instantly so I went ahead and purchased all the bit coins I needed. So now have two pending transactions.

I had to purchase across various apps to accumulate enough BTC but then made the horrible mistake of transferring all of the coins to my Circle wallet. Apparently, in addition to limiting the number of coins that you can buy/sell, Circle limits the number of coins you can transfer so my coins are now trapped. Going to have to buy from a local BTC ATM and transfer directly.

Also, Coinbase is now blocking me from buying and I think it's because I tried to buy while traveling internationally. Their support has yet to respond.

Wow, this is starting to sound like a royal pain in the ass.

Wow, this is starting to sound like a royal pain in the ass.
Yeah. It seems easy if you've been doing it for awhile and have accumulated high limits or you only spend $300/week and can simply use Circle. Otherwise it's a clusterfuck.

Ok so using Coinbase, i purchased bitcoins about 9 days ago and they cleared (as they said they would) today. But I'd must admit its a little frustrating that you have to wait so long. Probably because they need a way to keep stock from fluctuating too often from guys like us just buying and immediately selling. .

Fast Shipping
No Minimum Order!
USA DOMESTIC!

Yeah I still have two pending transactions, supposed to clear by tomorrow, its a royal pain in the ass. Even when u build up your limits coinbase will still lock up your money for 9 days, sucks ass!

Ok so using Coinbase, i purchased bitcoins about 9 days ago and they cleared (as they said they would) today. But I'd must admit its a little frustrating that you have to wait so long. Probably because they need a way to keep stock from fluctuating too often from guys like us just buying and immediately selling. .

Fast Shipping
No Minimum Order!
USA DOMESTIC!
Its that plus attempts to prevent fraud.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

IML Gear Cream!
So it sounds like the best way to do this is to purchase BTC in advance even if you don't plan on placing any orders here with our sponsors and maintain a balance in your bitcoin wallet at all times so when you do decide to order gear the BTC is available???

So it sounds like the best way to do this is to purchase BTC in advance even if you don't plan on placing any orders here with our sponsors and maintain a balance in your bitcoin wallet at all times so when you do decide to order gear the BTC is available???

Yup...and also hope you haven't lost money in the process. But beggars can't be choosers I guess

Fast Shipping
No Minimum Order!
USA DOMESTIC!

Circle with a debit card. Took about 12 minutes from sign up to send

Yup...and also hope you haven't lost money in the process. But beggars can't be choosers I guess

True. Thanks, AS. I think I'm going to start buying $100USD/wk in BTC and start building up a balance in there so it's ready to go when I need it.

My money cleared today; bout 55 dollars in coinbase fees for one order.....bullshit!

WHAT!?!?!?!?!? I may as well just stick with WU and their bullshit.

Damn, REHH. You bought 9 BTC? U ballin' brother.

Get Shredded!
Circle with a debit card. Took about 12 minutes from sign up to send
I think we all missed cgrants post.

What were the fees charged and how long have you had the account?

Was there a history of transactions prior to this?

Luckily I put in 100.00 more than I needed by mistake otherwise I'd have to buy more btc and wait another 7-9 days just to cover the fees......:jerkit:
You sure it was fees and not just BTC price fluctuation?

You sure it was fees and not just BTC price fluctuation?

The app doesn't give exact info but on the graph looks like it's gone up about 5 bucks since bought

Two things

Mail

Bucks

*mindblown*

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

I think we all missed cgrants post.

What were the fees charged and how long have you had the account?

Was there a history of transactions prior to this?

No fee

Under 200 usd transaction

No prior history

Funds available within an hour.

Back