• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PSL Sponsored Log Marvel

Get Shredded!
Training Log Entry
So there isn’t much new going on from a real entertainment stand point so I thought this would be a great time for a training log. Even with 2.5 hours of cardio and limited calories I am doing my best to keep the intensity high to hold on to muscle while hopefully getting the stubborn glutes to come in.*

Morning Cardio*
80 mins did a mixture of Lateral Octane Machine and Precor Elliptical for 980 calories burned.

Afternoon Session
Arc Trainer 40 mins – 571 calories burned

Super Set*
Flat Machine Press 3 x 6-10 160 180 205
Hammerstrength Decline Pres 3 x (Muscle Round) 4-4-4 70’s 80’s 90’s (4 breaths in between each mini set of 4)

Super Set
DB Incline 3 x 8-10 70 70 70
Lying Rear Delt Fly Machine 3 x 12-15 15 17.5 20

Super Set
Single Arm Cable Fly 3 x 15 7.5kg 7.5kg 7.5kg
Wide Upright Rows 3 x 12 60 70 80

DB Laterals 2 x 15 12 12

Arc Trainer 30 mins 350 calories burned.

I was able to get 90% of the food prepped last night. I still need 12-14 oz of chicken cooked then I will start packing my bag.*

Wednesday will be crazy because my coach wants cardio done before we fly out and we leave the house around 5:30 so that means I’ll get home from work Tuesday night get my normal routine done. Get home around 10:00 pm like usual but then have to get up at 2:30 am to go get my 75 mins before we need to leave for airport.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Quick Update

Sitting at 202 lbs, still doing my 2.5 hours of cardio. Still on 1811 calories. Pretty much all packed minus chargers and food scale. Last day at work and cant wait to fly out. Gonna need the extra time to rest in the some A/C.

273ecf75dc1d95814f82bf48aa7fa969.jpg

35838275b1cd4c428c17d0557bf6f32d.jpg

4cb244d494f92c82e9e62a7caea4ecba.jpg

731367737aa632b07218b830297ba68f.jpg

134ba13e664391adb6d13a2545159f06.jpg

Just weighed in made lightheavy weight. Now food and carb up tomorrow

I ended up getting 14th out of 22 guys at JR Nationals in the Light Heavyweight class. This was the largest class and the most competitive. Early feedback is that I need more muscle on my upper body. I need to match my upper body to my legs. I am not discouraged at all. In fact I am more motivated than ever. I get to do the fun part and add muscle. I have my local show in 14 days that I am trying to get 1-2% leaner for because it will be the same thing. The LHW will be large and very competitive since I am friends with some of the guys doing the show. I will face the same problems of disproportionate upper body to lower body but if they come in off on their conditioning I could have a good chance of placing well. I have a rough strategy of what I need to do in the off season. However I am going to talk about that with my coach after this next competition. Right now it’s all focused on my local show.

Attending a national show was very fun and a great experienced I learned a lot. I know my body a little bit better know and we can use that for the local show. We are gonna push carbs even harder since I didn’t fully fill out but I did dry out very well. After the show was over we spent some time in Chicago as a mini vacation. I had 1-2 cheat meals per day but also did a lot of walking and still lifted. The food in Chicago is amazing. There are some many different things to try and places to go.*

Right now I am looking at taking the entire 2017 off to add the muscle I need.*

We are back at 2 hours of cardio at 1800 calories. Tonight will be starting back on Tren Ace 60 mg ED and tomorrow I start on Masteron 100 mg EOD. I’m trying a new training split and style and I’ll see how it works for a couple days before I update.*
Below are the links to my stage photos and my interview with David Baye:

http://contests.npcnewsonline.com/co...lory/index.php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mqi...ature=youtu.be

Could not follow the link.. But congrats on competing!! Good luck with putting mass on top. Wish my wheels had your problem. Keep us updated on that local show.

Seriously awesome!!!! In to put on more mass ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have confirmed that PSL will be a part of my HRT period to get blood back in range. After that is achieved we will discuss my next blast phase. As long as they like what I'm doing and are willing to sponsor I will continue to try to log and post as much as possible.

Could not follow the link.. But congrats on competing!! Good luck with putting mass on top. Wish my wheels had your problem. Keep us updated on that local show.
Not sure which link didn't work but MD and NPC news online has pics from the show.

Checked in with the coach yesterday and looks like the only change is going to be going back to 2.5 hours of cardio daily. The main goal is to get off the extra glycogen and water I'm storing from my post show vacation of the 1st comp. I would also like to pull off maybe 1-2% more body fat. My local competition is gonna be pretty competitive in the LHW class as well.*

3d0e4cebd5c29708ef4631e51bb0c516.jpg

7ceb350461b5bb4dfe6ac642835e175f.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Quick Update

So only a few changes to current plan as we come down to the last 8 days of this contest season.

Cardio – 2.5 hours total so 75 mins twice a day. Intensity is varying, if I can go hard I do if I don’t have it in me I do my best to burn as much as possible.

Lifting – 7 days a week hitting everything at least twice a week. Doing more of a low volume high frequency approach. The key now is to deplete glycogen stores to shed some weight for weigh ins.

Nutrition – no change 1811 kcal each day.

Gear – Tren Ace 80 mg ED, Masteron 150 mg EOD, Anavar 80 mg ED and just added in Winny (oral) 50 mg ED (first time running oral winny) all PSL products

Quick Update

So only a few changes to current plan as we come down to the last 8 days of this contest season.

Cardio – 2.5 hours total so 75 mins twice a day. Intensity is varying, if I can go hard I do if I don’t have it in me I do my best to burn as much as possible.

Lifting – 7 days a week hitting everything at least twice a week. Doing more of a low volume high frequency approach. The key now is to deplete glycogen stores to shed some weight for weigh ins.

Nutrition – no change 1811 kcal each day.

Gear – Tren Ace 80 mg ED, Masteron 150 mg EOD, Anavar 80 mg ED and just added in Winny (oral) 50 mg ED (first time running oral winny) all PSL products

the tren an winny is top notch bro good luck to you!!!!

the tren an winny is top notch bro good luck to you!!!!
Never used oral Winny, the var halo combo got me pretty dry for jrs so let's see what var Winny combo does for dryness

How'd you like the npp?

I enjoyed it, not a huge mass gainer but kept me lean while on vacation. I ran test, primo and npp as small dosages and enjoyed the leaning effects.

It is very smooth .3 days i was sweating more and slight increase in weight and in a weeks time i noticed slight strength increasing. 2 weeks i was feeling very strong and strength climbing no more weight gain it Leveled off. Relief in my left shoulder

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Nice, thank you both. Only tried npp once a while back wasn't sure. Considering for bulk in place of deca. Will prob start at 400mg a week and go from there. Looking to keep bloat down with npp as well as diet on this LBM gain.

Nice, thank you both. Only tried npp once a while back wasn't sure. Considering for bulk in place of deca. Will prob start at 400mg a week and go from there. Looking to keep bloat down with npp as well as diet on this LBM gain.

I like long esters for bulking but listen to your body on whether you need more or less. I also like 2-3 injections with short esters for blood stability.

Get Shredded!
So there isn’t much going on change wise. Everything is holding constant so today is a training log entry. This was my last leg workout before the competition. I like to do the last leg workout on either Sunday or Monday before the show. And since it was the holiday we had to go to 24hr so of the exercise choices were limited but I feel like I still got a good workout in.*

Lying Leg Curl 5 x 15 50 60 80 80 80
Adduction Machine 4 x 20 100 100 100
Leg Extension 5 x 20 100 100 112.5 112.5 125 (partials done on every set)
Single Leg Glute Kickback Machine 4 x 15 40 40 50 50
Barbell Stiff Legged Dead 3 x 20 65 75 85
Seated Leg Press 6 x 25 110 110 130 130 150 150

I took as short of rest periods as I could that wouldn’t diminish my ability to do my next set. The goal was to eat up some glycogen stores without digging too deep of a whole from soreness because that could hurt my posing on Saturday.

Nice workout shadow! Keep it up. Your coming in to close the deal.. stay with it , stay strong mentally. We're all routing for ya

Nice workout shadow! Keep it up. Your coming in to close the deal.. stay with it , stay strong mentally. We're all routing for ya

Thanks, looking forward to some down time in a few days and training on a surplus lol

Cant imagine with all the hard work and crazy cardio your putting in.

Cant imagine with all the hard work and crazy cardio your putting in.

Yes but also can't just drop cardio all at once without adding lots of fat so everything will be incremental

So the results are in:

I placed 1st in the open heavy weight class. I however lost the overall to the light heavyweight which I can honestly say he was 1-2% more conditioned and had more symmetry top to bottom. These are all things I know I need to work on so I’m still happy getting back into the overall pose down. Right now we are trying to figure out a strategy for my next steps.

But one thing is certain. I will be dropping my AAS to HRT/TRT levels over the next couple weeks to have a cruise phase and normalize bloods. This week my will have 400 mg of Test Cyp and 100 mg of Test Prop and next week that will drop to just 400 mg of Test Cyp. I will be using 2-4 ius of Insulin (Novlin R can’t get my hands on Humalog) on upper body days only with a max of 3 days use. The only changes I have made to nutrition are I added back in my intra nutrition and added another protein meal.

Intra consist of 1 scoop of Intra-MD, 6 g of citrulline malate and 6 g of micronized creatine monohydrate. I am waiting on my beta alanine to ship out.*

Macros are 410 protein, 40 carb and 52 fat (not included any unscheduled cheats which I am slowly trying to cut out by next Saturday)
Once I can get some possible stage pics I will put them up. This isn’t like nationals were NPC online carries them I may have to buy 1 or 2.

So the results are in:

I placed 1st in the open heavy weight class. I however lost the overall to the light heavyweight which I can honestly say he was 1-2% more conditioned and had more symmetry top to bottom. These are all things I know I need to work on so I’m still happy getting back into the overall pose down. Right now we are trying to figure out a strategy for my next steps.

But one thing is certain. I will be dropping my AAS to HRT/TRT levels over the next couple weeks to have a cruise phase and normalize bloods. This week my will have 400 mg of Test Cyp and 100 mg of Test Prop and next week that will drop to just 400 mg of Test Cyp. I will be using 2-4 ius of Insulin (Novlin R can’t get my hands on Humalog) on upper body days only with a max of 3 days use. The only changes I have made to nutrition are I added back in my intra nutrition and added another protein meal.

Intra consist of 1 scoop of Intra-MD, 6 g of citrulline malate and 6 g of micronized creatine monohydrate. I am waiting on my beta alanine to ship out.*

Macros are 410 protein, 40 carb and 52 fat (not included any unscheduled cheats which I am slowly trying to cut out by next Saturday)
Once I can get some possible stage pics I will put them up. This isn’t like nationals were NPC online carries them I may have to buy 1 or 2.

Congrats on the heavyweight win brotha!

I'd love to see those pics if you can get ahold of them. Curious to see how the lightweight managed to beat your conditioning.

Congrats on the heavyweight win brotha!

I'd love to see those pics if you can get ahold of them. Curious to see how the lightweight managed to beat your conditioning.
I'll see what I can do/afford. On the comparison pics the photographer has his watermark right across the line up.

Back