Quick legit labs?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    402

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Tacocat View Post
    Whats the new address? I'll get a picture and post it. It was delt injections with test iso all from a 6/15 batch. Was not normal pip, red and swollen from delt to bicep clear down to elbow. Bright red and running a fever. Happened with 5 injections before I told him to stop. I took the other vial sent from same batch and tried 3 injections with same results.

    I was was the one who first made the communication issue post about mfl and instantly was given shit like now but ended up being right. After I made that post and complained somehow my order is shipped out right away and it's a batch that does this. Then mfl drops their website and is email only with new addresses. I'm sorry if you people are that gullible but there is no way I'm going back and trying to get anything resolved with them. That ship has sailed. Call bullshit all you want, I also was called bullshit when I made a post about Mlg's issues. Nobody listened and I got bashed, then everyone lost their money. I've been around a long time, just because I hardly post and stay under the radar doesn't mean my issues are not without merit.
    Post up the pics.

  2. #17
    Old
    BOARD REP
    JRotten's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    11,513

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    99
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    310
    Thanked in
    228 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Tacocat View Post
    Whats the new address? I'll get a picture and post it. It was delt injections with test iso all from a 6/15 batch. Was not normal pip, red and swollen from delt to bicep clear down to elbow. Bright red and running a fever. Happened with 5 injections before I told him to stop. I took the other vial sent from same batch and tried 3 injections with same results.

    I was was the one who first made the communication issue post about mfl and instantly was given shit like now but ended up being right. After I made that post and complained somehow my order is shipped out right away and it's a batch that does this. Then mfl drops their website and is email only with new addresses. I'm sorry if you people are that gullible but there is no way I'm going back and trying to get anything resolved with them. That ship has sailed. Call bullshit all you want, I also was called bullshit when I made a post about Mlg's issues. Nobody listened and I got bashed, then everyone lost their money. I've been around a long time, just because I hardly post and stay under the radar doesn't mean my issues are not without merit.
    Your pessimism bit you and your clients in the ass this time or I guess the felt. Few facts for you:

    The site and the email weren't dropped to hide anything. The email and site were connected to the same domain and the sote had been under DDOS attacks for over a month so when the site was given up because it was impossible to keep up the email went with it. The new email is musclefactorylabs@countermail.com.

    I don't think you were the first to say you had a problem. You were definitely one of the louder ones and idk why you got a pack when you did. Lots of people got them, it wasn't just you.

    The test ISO at 300mg/ml causes reactions in some people. Those were not infections. Most people have absolutely no issue and love it. I am in that boat. A handful of people have had reactions with pip and knotting similar to a prop sensitivity or a high concentration reaction. If you are in that boat you just can't pin iso300. Had you told someone we would have told you that immediately since it's not a secret. We have said this more than once and swapped it out for people that had this issue. No problem. Why you told people to keep pinning it or why they chose to IDK. From what I understand it is delayed pip by about 24 hours and lasts 4 days give or take. It would be worse in a delt I imagine. We have had a few trusted members try it when we got some complaints and 1 person had the problem. My IRL friends all run it without issue from multiple batches and I myself love it with no issue. I think so far maybe 6 people have reported the issue you spoke of. I

    If you don't want resolution that's up to you. If you do, hit up the email and explain you had a reaction to the ISO and would like to swap it for another ester. I'm sorry you got hosed by MLG but it would seem that in this case you being jaded has kept you from taking basic steps to fix things.

    As far as good labs, AAP is definitely good. I would have no problem recommending them, and I've liked the products from basicstero but that is probably not as fast as you would like.

    Sorry for the experience, but next time at least tell someone if you are having a problem, believe it or not I have no interest in fucking people for a source and none of the other reps do either.

  3. #18
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    131

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    822939656

    I have a question. Where is mfl now? You had that quick bogo sale that ends today now the subsection is gone.

  4. #19
    Man Whore
    Progress's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Almost 5150
    Posts
    8,393

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    45
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Where is the pic?

  5. #20
    Old
    BOARD REP
    JRotten's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    11,513

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    99
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    310
    Thanked in
    228 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Tacocat View Post
    I have a question. Where is mfl now? You had that quick bogo sale that ends today now the subsection is gone.
    Rent was late. It'll be up soon. MFL isn't going anywhere.

  6. #21
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    131

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    822939656

    Quote Originally Posted by Progress View Post
    Where is the pic?
    Go take it yourself. Not a priority for me.

  7. #22
    Low Life
    gdawg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    4,423

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Tacocat View Post
    Go take it yourself. Not a priority for me.
    Dude I see you're making a lot of friends .

  8. #23
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,698

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,512
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,308
    Thanked in
    1,854 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by embrown77 View Post
    Very strange way of dealing with a lab giving your clients infections. If I got an infection from a ugl that would be the first thing I would deal with and definitely make it known, but to throw it in a post asking for sources looks pretty shady on your part. I for one would have addressed it for fellow members to judge so they have fair warning . I didn't read all your posts but for the most part they seem to be just bitching and moaning.

    I've heard things about Paxton and Medlabs maybe you should try them it seems to go along with what you like to post about give them a try.Oh and I heard WP has a faster shipper maybe you will have luck there.

    Yeah...like, "Looking for a good source and btw beware of my last guy who got ppl I know sick. No biggie, just as an aside."

    Shit like this has to be substantiated.

    Sources and members work to hard on keeping a good reputation and name. Make his or her name Mud, and they are for shit...

  9. #24
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    131

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    822939656

    Quote Originally Posted by gdawg View Post
    Dude I see you're making a lot of friends .
    I'm not here to "make friends". It's a bunch of anonymous people acting a certain way to get drugs with no repercussions when they scam and bail. I praise when I have good experiences and make it well known when I don't. If some of you would listen when real people post real reviews not that fake account bullshit then maybe you all wouldn't get scammed as much. But go ahead and keep following the herd.

  10. #25
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,698

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,512
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,308
    Thanked in
    1,854 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Tacocat View Post
    I'm not here to "make friends". It's a bunch of anonymous people acting a certain way to get drugs with no repercussions when they scam and bail. I praise when I have good experiences and make it well known when I don't. If some of you would listen when real people post real reviews not that fake account bullshit then maybe you all wouldn't get scammed as much. But go ahead and keep following the herd.
    Genuine comments are welcomed bro...just the way you go about it sometimes. Politics of the board.

  11. #26
    Super duper mod


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    way down
    Posts
    8,735

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,164
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,904
    Thanked in
    1,661 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I call bullshit with this guy look at his posts when he came on he was 37 and lifting for six years and bam two months later he is 40 and been competing for 8 years .

  12. #27
    Wickr: egalois
    galois's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,631

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    986
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    357
    Thanked in
    242 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147473647

    Quote Originally Posted by Tacocat View Post
    I'm not here to "make friends". It's a bunch of anonymous people acting a certain way to get drugs with no repercussions when they scam and bail. I praise when I have good experiences and make it well known when I don't. If some of you would listen when real people post real reviews not that fake account bullshit then maybe you all wouldn't get scammed as much. But go ahead and keep following the herd.
    your complaint means nothing without the pic

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    daktari's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    639

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    With as frequent as many are dosing with multiple preps, infection is inherent albeit infrequent. Before exclaiming the oil, you might consider technique, prepin site prep, and trying to be as sterile as possible. Personally, Ive been doing iodine first then alcohol prior to pin, and that's with pharm grade as well as Hammer. So far so good but I honestly believe if all is status quo with the gear quality/low contaminant, the limiting factor in preventing infections lies in the user. Prep then prep again is what I say


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #29
    Old
    BOARD REP
    JRotten's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    11,513

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    99
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    310
    Thanked in
    228 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Tacocat View Post
    I'm not here to "make friends". It's a bunch of anonymous people acting a certain way to get drugs with no repercussions when they scam and bail. I praise when I have good experiences and make it well known when I don't. If some of you would listen when real people post real reviews not that fake account bullshit then maybe you all wouldn't get scammed as much. But go ahead and keep following the herd.

    Please respond to anything I said or tell us what treatment was followed to cure the "infections" I've tried to be polite, but honestly just go use another source please. You're not doing anyone favors by buying their gear and honestly you're just not worth it. Not all money is good money and you are the worst kind of customer. Good luck to you, I've named two perfectly good sources here.

    The truth is MFL has zero gimmicks and the reviews and labs are legit as they come. Everything you say beyond "one product gave someone pip and my order was delayed" is bullshit. If you weren't the kind of person to think acting like the biggest ass possible is the best way to get better treatment you're issues could have been handled easily. The problem with people like you is you assume cause and effect between acting like some trailer trash whore at Walmart and the fact that you just happened to be next in line for service.

    So so at this point post any proof. Or keep acting like a faggot. I want to make sure other shops see what they get by taking you on as client.

    Have a nice day

  15. #30
    Old
    BOARD REP
    JRotten's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    11,513

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    99
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    310
    Thanked in
    228 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by daktari View Post
    With as frequent as many are dosing with multiple preps, infection is inherent albeit infrequent. Before exclaiming the oil, you might consider technique, prepin site prep, and trying to be as sterile as possible. Personally, Ive been doing iodine first then alcohol prior to pin, and that's with pharm grade as well as Hammer. So far so good but I honestly believe if all is status quo with the gear quality/low contaminant, the limiting factor in preventing infections lies in the user. Prep then prep again is what I say


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ISO at 300 gives a FEW people a bit of a reaction. It would not be unbearable unless like he said the idiot was pinning in the same muscle over and over. That in and of itself raises a question: ISO is generally pinned twice a week. He claims 5 delt shots, if someone was in that kind of pain why would the keep pinning the same muscle? Swelling and redness from elbow to shoulder actually sounds like delt leakage.

    At this point I'm inclined to call tacocat a 2 bit reseller with fuck all for knowledge in the matter and if I have my way this is his last act of throwing tantrums to get attention and service. At this point I really hope other people take notice. I'm going to keep challenging him until every shop sees his faggot ways or he gives proof. So far he has said he would, then refused. Now it's not his job. He wants to do a service for the board but gives zero proof to help them.

    Basically I'm at the point of fuck this guy. If me and every one of my IRL friends hadn't been running the same batch for 4 months now or the reaction some people have had been kept quiet I might have believed this for a minute, but this happens to be an issue we spent over a month investigating before we decided it's a lot like prop: people that like it love it, but some people just can't use it comfortably. With results like that it made no sense to pull it anymore than we'd pull prop for pip or drol for headaches.

    In summary tacocat, please keep talking.

Similar Threads

  1. super dmz 3.0 by iron mag labs/ test e clean and clear labs
    By mkpaint in forum AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 07-12-2018, 12:25 PM
  2. RC labs Legit?
    By Littlebrownguy in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-23-2015, 12:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums