• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

★★How To Get Bitcoins★★ A beginners guide on where to buy your first bitcoins! NO PAYMENT INFO WILL BE ACCEPTED AS SCREENSHOTS

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
:: PLEASE READ ::
NO PAYMENT INFO WILL BE ACCEPTED AS SCREENSHOTS

Make out all payment details manually ~ typed when sending info to the collection department.
YOU CAN AVOID ORDER DELAYS BY FOLLOWING THESE RULES!
vYZ6mFd.png

How to get BTC
200w_d.gif
200w_d.gif
200w_d.gif

how-to-buy-bitcoin.jpeg

★★★★How To Get Bitcoins★★★★
A beginners guide on where to buy your first bitcoins!
Using Coinmama or Cash App

Due to long going issues with users buying coins with "blockchain" and having issues, we've updated this info to use "Coinmama" or "Cash App"

in stead.. Cash-app is the easiest payment method using BTC in my opinion.

(Declaimer: This is for educational purposes only, absolutely no discussion of payment methods, or T/A in regards to the ordering site at PSL.
It is strictly prohibited and against forum policies to have such discussions in the open forum, however the information provided is in the private sub-forum of PSL is for education value only..
Please familiarize yourself with the appropriate codes of conduct within this community - ASF Rules Mandatory Read..)

Download

Cash App from your google PLay Store app or Apple App Store.
Create your account using the very user friendly step-by-step walk through presented by the App for all NEW users.

Buying BTC and sending BTC correctly will all the proper info needed..
Step #2 is the most important one of all steps.
The transaction number known as HASH# ID is mandatory for all collectors..

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES may you sent a screen shoot of your payment, or payment info, emails, sender/receiver or addresses for all orders.
Not only is this to avoid misinformation, www.PuritySourceLabs.ru reserves the right to have all info sent manually due to the overwhelming about of scams/fake screen shot

★★How To Get Bitcoins★★
A beginners guide on where to buy your first bitcoins!
Coinmama | Buy and Sell Cryptocurrency Online

~NEW USERS~
Creating a new bitcoin wallet takes literally a few seconds. You will be able to send and receive payments immediately.
Start A New Wallet- here

~EXISTING USERS~
If you have previously created a My Wallet account click below to login.
Login Now - here

~HELP AND SUPPORT~
Please consult the FAQ for commonly asked questions. For any problems with the site, please contact us.
Support Pages- here

★★
How To Get Bitcoins A beginners guide on where to buy your first bitcoins★★

How do I get bitcoins is one of the most commonly asked questions by new users. Although the process may seem confusing at first it is not as difficult as it might appear initially.
Step 1. Create a Bitcoin wallet.

A bitcoin wallet is website or program which you can use to hold store bitcoins and make transactions. This website offers a free wallet service, sign up takes a few seconds and all you need is a password. Simply click the start a new wallet button at the top of the page. Alternatively you can use the official bitcoin.org desktop client however some setup time is involved.
Step 2. Locate Your Bitcoin Address.

Once you have created a bitcoin wallet login and click receive money or receive coins. On this page will be a "bitcoin address" which is 34 - 36 character long and starts with 1. This address is all you need to receive payments.
Step 3. Buy Bitcoins

There are a number of bitcoin buying options located right inside your Blockchain.info wallet. Just click on the appropriate flag for your country to find the easiest way to purchase bitcoins.
Alternative Methods

Outside of your wallet, Bitcoin.com provides additional options with exchanges where you can buy bitcoin and live updates on the current bitcoin value.

Last edited:
V

Thanks for educating us on this...very informative.

I was kinda looking at this on the web yesterday. I was lost as hell lol. Thanks for the step buy step 👍

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

The pleasure is ours....

As I said this is for educational purposes only!

God I had no idea how this worked till now. This guide is really helpful.

Onebig, the format layout on their main page is pretty much self-explanatory it doesn't get any easier than that...

Unfortunately due to the sensitivity of the topic I cannot say too much so if you have any feedback with your experience utilizing this for whatever your reasons were please share with the members,, but refrained from what your activities were as it's completely arrelevant to the topic....

Was just looking at this myself.

Is one wallet better then another?

Coinbase is pretty user friendly that is what I am using.....Yes Mr. Jimmy you are right on with that one.......My god, just realized you are a super mod over hear, you are rising in the ranks.....I need to send you a PM......

IML Gear Cream!
Btc is the wave of the future. It seems complicated but it's really not that hard.

Check out coinbase... it's a great place to start

Thanks bro. I checked them out briefly and looks good.

Seems like you can connect your bank account? Is that totally safe or what??

Sorry for the newbie questions but I think this is the way shit is going what with WU pulling their shit all the time.

From your experience, what are the negatives to using bitcoin and any pitfalls I should be watching out for???

Thanks in advance for assistance

I've used coinbase for some time. The 1 piece of. Advice I could suggest once u have made a few transactions and the whole process speeds up is to not sit on ur money in ur account. It will fluctuate and u could lose the value u originally put in. So buy right away so u don't lose money.

i got an email yesterday, some broad wanted bitcoins from me for i was associated with Ashley Madison and she was going to splurge it all over the media if i didnt give it to her. my response was "cool, im a man whore"!!!

As far as purchasing bit coins is concerned, coin base and other websites are "safe" although just be weary who you send your bitcoins too, as they can be traceable and linked to your origin wallet that is connected to your bank account info. A good way to go around this safely is create an offline wallet on your PC that can hold or transfer your coins from your bank info wallet to a wallet you can claim plausible deniability that you had no idea what the funds would then be used for.
Another solution, ask the receiver if they use new wallet addresses and tumble (launder) all received coins so that way your info can't be leaked over blockchain. A Buddy of mine runs an import/export business and told me that although it is a decentralized currency it is easily traceable if proper steps aren't taken.
All-in-all bitcoins are becoming so popular that risk is more minimal than getting your face on a camera to send/pick up monet transfers. We just need to hope our sponsors here take the proper protection methods to keep everyone's information safe.

Not to be devils advocate, spilling beans on ways to get around anything even a member not here can gather info and make the next move in future to make it more difficult. It's a great topic on how to get Bitcoin , and the process to get extra, just think some things are better left unsaid .

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as purchasing bit coins is concerned, coin base and other websites are "safe" although just be weary who you send your bitcoins too, as they can be traceable and linked to your origin wallet that is connected to your bank account info. A good way to go around this safely is create an offline wallet on your PC that can hold or transfer your coins from your bank info wallet to a wallet you can claim plausible deniability that you had no idea what the funds would then be used for.
Another solution, ask the receiver if they use new wallet addresses and tumble (launder) all received coins so that way your info can't be leaked over blockchain. A Buddy of mine runs an import/export business and told me that although it is a decentralized currency it is easily traceable if proper steps aren't taken.
All-in-all bitcoins are becoming so popular that risk is more minimal than getting your face on a camera to send/pick up monet transfers. We just need to hope our sponsors here take the proper protection methods to keep everyone's information safe.

outstanding post... thank you! rep'd

(give this guy some reps people)

Jesus I'm fucking lost! No idea where my funds are sitting or not!! Tried to send and I don't know if sitting there "blocks" or what's going. Everything I see it was sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the info...wasn't sure how to do it...great link to set it up...

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Thank you for the info...wasn't sure how to do it...great link to set it up...

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

If you need any help I'll walk you right through it.. it's easy peasy

post was informative. You did not mention LocalBitcoins in the post. I have been using it since 2 years and proved very reliable to me.

post was informative. You did not mention LocalBitcoins in the post. I have been using it since 2 years and proved very reliable to me.

Post is very old

I was using coinbase until one year ago they terminated my account without a specific explanation other than I broke some rules, (although they couldn't specify what rule I was breaking) and they still block me from registering even when I tried using a different email address to register. Furthermore, you have to give coin base the last 4 digits of your SS# as well as your photo I.D. and bank account number. So I don't see how it's so "safe" nor "anonymous" as some people claim it is.

I cannot use local BTC nor coin mamma since neither are available in my part of the USA. BTC has been a big hassle for me.

I have 4 credit cards from four different companies. None of them would accept a charge from Coinmama. They said it was restricted by company or country.

Ive been trying for hours to get a bitcoin wallet. Its a giant pain in the ass. Its just not worth it!​

Take a picture of front of license, back of license, selfie holding your license, enter this code that is never correct, then finally use a computer, which no one actually own anymore, to access account!

Total bullshit for someone just wanting to buy some stuff

Last edited:
Ive been trying for hours to get a bitcoin wallet. Its a giant pain in the ass. Its just not worth it!​

Take a picture of front of license, back of license, selfie holding your license, enter this code that is never correct, then finally use a computer, which no one actually own anymore, to access account!

Total bullshit for someone just wanting to buy some stuff

Download coinbase and coinbase wallet. Follow instructions to authenticate. Add your bank account and debit card to them. Buy and transfer it’s simple.

Download coinbase and coinbase wallet. Follow instructions to authenticate. Add your bank account and debit card to them. Buy and transfer it’s simple.

This! So easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats what I have been told. Not true, but thanks anyways
Tell me how is it so simple when the code they send to verify is invalid?
Now after so many invalid codes they sent I get to wait 48 hours or I can use a pc..
No thanks

Back