• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hoodie up in the gym: how ghey?

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For those of you wearing hoodies in the gym when you lift: any of you put your hood up?

I want to, because it blocks out the bright light and people and gets me in the zone: but how douchey is it? Anyway to achieve this without a hoodie?

-------------------------------------All of the above post is fiction. I'm a fictional character doing research for a book I'm doing on the Performance Sports underground. If you have any questions on my research, PM me.

Ugh. I'll never be green!

-------------------------------------All of the above post is fiction. I'm a fictional character doing research for a book I'm doing on the Performance Sports underground. If you have any questions on my research, PM me.

...and thanks for chiming in.

i would look at you and probably think, gheeeey... but who gives a shit? ive never worn anything other than a beater to the gym. they are cheap comfy and i get hot as fuck, so i wear em. when i was a skinny kid im sure everyone laughed, guess how many fucks i give? not a damn one

I wear a kilt to the gym. It shows off the scars from the whips and chains

For those of you wearing hoodies in the gym when you lift: any of you put your hood up?

I want to, because it blocks out the bright light and people and gets me in the zone: but how douchey is it? Anyway to achieve this without a hoodie?

you are gay.......you are faggot.......you are the second dumbest fuck on this site

Who's the first?!?!

IML Gear Cream!
Gives me something to aspire to.

You should have seen the looks I got when I wore a sex ball gag like in the ass rape scene in "Pulp Fiction"! If you want to be left alone, it's the way to go. Give it a shot. GICH

Who's the first?!?!

Me. Colo caught me giving half-price hand jobs to Rap in my RAV4 behind a Dunkin Donuts one Sunday morning for coke money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HughJassol,
I don't think it's fair you follow me around and hurt me just because I turned down sending you pictures of my cock ONE time. I mean, you didn't even try asking nicely, and I didn't know you the resident gimp at the time. Had I known it was so important to you I could have thrown you a bone.

I expect 100 positive reps from you personally or you can kiss any hope of seeing my flesh rocket goodbye. Consider this your final warning.

HughJassol,
I don't think it's fair you follow me around and hurt me just because I turned down sending you pictures of my cock ONE time. I mean, you didn't even try asking nicely, and I didn't know you the resident gimp at the time. Had I known it was so important to you I could have thrown you a bone.

I expect 100 positive reps from you personally or you can kiss any hope of seeing my flesh rocket goodbye. Consider this your final warning.

Its okay sweetheart, post those pics of the little fucker up. I willing to share with the group. Lets see it.

Not until you apologize.
Until you learn you don't get treats.

Not until you apologize.
Until you learn you don't get treats.

keep holding your breath waiting for that.......in your little hoodie trying to look tough at the gym while worrying what people think
56ede4ef48cbfe54dbf75ab4d467d4700af6908927b7429044473f5f108110ad.jpg

^ can't argue with that meme.

Hoodies are for fat people trying to lose weight, black people who want to get shot, and white fags who want to look thug.

Sooooooo........ Yea, rock the hoodie.

I wear adult diapers to the gym, so I dont have to stop working out if I need to piss or shit, more intense workouts

Get Shredded!

I work out @ a Retro Fitness where the ac is blaring along with a ceiling fan blowing cold assed fuckn air down on you the whole workout. I put my hoodie up - I need to sweat when I train as opposed to all the 1/2 assed pussies who train in the AM before work and don't sweat @ all - -to the degree that they just jump right into their work clothes with no shower. Like 3 of us actually train hard enough to sweat - the rest - who the fuck knows. I don't even know why they are there besides to clog shit up - they are making no positive changes to their physiques. Anyway -

If putting your hoodie up gets you into the zone do it. If you want to wear a pair of underwear outside your sweats - -do it if it's going to help you - and who cares what any DNB might think.

I'll wear what I want to the gym. A hoodie and a banana hammock. Then I'll show you the vascularity of my inner thigh

I would definitely think you were a child predator and judge the shit out of you. But who gives a shit what people think.

Hoodie or hat pulled all the way down if it's summer. I don't wanna see anyone. I don't wanna talk to anyone. I wanna smash fucking weights.

It's not about the hoodie. It's what's underneath the hood that matters. Chalk this up to a learning experience.

I think the hoodie is fine as long as it has a zipper and you wear it unzipped with no shirt under. It is manditory to have no sleeves and it's a plus if you removed them yourself and there is fringe. You must also have lifting gloves or it will throw off the whole look.

I thought everyone wore these...

uploadfromtaptalk1439916128573.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Back