• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

432hz and or 528hz

Milford King

ASF World Champion
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it just me or can you really feel something different in a positive way when you hear audio tuned to 432hz and/or 528hz?

Strange...try it out and let me know if I’m just losing my mind or maybe I really am stupid.

I may sound like a insane person but here it goes. The 432hz sounds better by a long shot. Natural with a surround feeling sound to me. Clear and concise. 528hz sounds tingly with the guitars and there's a echo on the vocals. Like it's recorded in a cave..

That’s pretty crazy. I listened to both before looking at the responses and they both sounded the same to me.
Then I read the responses, went back and listened to them both and sure enough the second one sounds better.
Is this somekind of ninja mind trick and you guys somehow convinced me one sounds better than the other or is there really a difference? 😵‍💫

That’s pretty crazy. I listened to both before looking at the responses and they both sounded the same to me.
Then I read the responses, went back and listened to them both and sure enough the second one sounds better.
Is this somekind of ninja mind trick and you guys somehow convinced me one sounds better than the other or is there really a difference? 😵‍💫
To me the top one sounded much better lol it may be a mindfuck thing who knows. I did notice the difference between the two however immediately.

To me the top one sounded much better lol it may be a mindfuck thing who knows. I did notice the difference between the two however immediately.
It’s probably like those tests that show you some weird ass picture of nothing and you have to say what you see. I use to take them in the looney bin when I was a kid. No matter what you say at the end of the test you always end up being somekind of closest homo that likes to also have sex with animals. lol

I guess my ears are shot out from too much noise in my life. I don't hear a damn bit of difference.
It was like that for me at first too. But now I can hear a difference. It really just sounds like better quality.

I’ve been trying to find out how to tune my guitar using 432hz as opposed to the “traditional” 440hz standard tuning. Then I could know for sure if there is a difference and it’s not just my brain wanting there to be a difference.

IML Gear Cream!
You sure it isn’t Hz432?

What a backward fucking world we have created. I remember when musical instruments like guitar were tuned to A-G with a few half steps between here and there. Maybe you talked in “cents” when a guy tuned slightly off, like Edward and Dime.

Hz…smfh…like “refeed”, “deload” and other retarded fucking references. Everybody has to do something new.

Does anyone know the Who - When - Why's of when 440 became the 'Standard Tuning"??? Research it!!!!!!

You'll quickly see why 432Hz is what should be the 'Standard'

You sure it isn’t Hz432?

What a backward fucking world we have created. I remember when musical instruments like guitar were tuned to A-G with a few half steps between here and there. Maybe you talked in “cents” when a guy tuned slightly off, like Edward and Dime.

Hz…smfh…like “refeed”, “deload” and other retarded fucking references. Everybody has to do something new.
A-G is popular tuning for 7 string baritone guitars (used commonly in that “dark Nordic death metal” stuff….

I tune standard eadgbe to dadgbe and cgcfad … this is why I have 7 electric guitars and a couple acoustics so I can just grab a different guitar instead of tuning… also why I prefer Floyd rose locking tremolo bridge and locking nuts on the fret (neck) …. Because when I try to pretend I’m dimebag with the whammy in a step down tuning shit doesn’t typically stay in tune very long … also why I love solid body guitars…. Stays in tune and I can hit pinch harmonics like it’s my job… sustain is otherworldly.

But I DO think there is something to this Hertz thing….

Back