• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ironmag's dirty laundry: a hamper full of soiled secrets

yay or nay?

• Fuck bitches. Acquire aesthetics and let this go bro.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Raise hell you fucking demon

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I will send you all of my bunk gear and placebos. just please, icksnay GDI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I pray to Allah, Jesus, krishna and buddha that you get banned before midnight.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Why are Sicilians so fucking spiteful and vindictive?

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I like your poles. So, ill get some popcorn and check back in a few hours.

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just consider it a free oil change and continue on with your day.

About the time we were talking yesterday something hit me.. Anyway, enough of my fun morning, tell me I'm pretty

It's not often I read other people's threads but when I do.....

I read sfw's.

How many people has Cheri e fucked ?

16,789 and counting...

PS. Skype me Sher...i got the new non sandy coconut oil that doesnt rip my cawk head skin...thanks lov

Last edited:
Does it matter? She's never fucked anyone of you and there are plenty who would jump at the chance. Remember who you're talking about, a woman. A woman who has enough guts to interact with us hooligans. Have respect

Does it matter? She's never fucked anyone of you and there are plenty who would jump at the chance. Remember who you're talking about, a woman. A woman who has enough guts to interact with us hooligans. Have respect

:coffee:

^^^ next in line :coffee:

what kills me is, I've never been a shit to you either..

you're a useless bleating sheep that sounds like a broken record with your fucking whining

Lmao! Love it when you draw blood :heart:

what kills me is, I've never been a shit to you either..

you're a useless bleating sheep that sounds like a broken record with your fucking whining
This is why I like you. Tonight i will turn on tango on my phone and you can watch me in action.

This was an epic thread!

Psychologists will be analysing it for years to come :)

I so miss SFW :(

Bump for fascinating drama

Those were the golden years of ASF Efighting.

Truth be known Sheri could kick all their asses

Back