• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

40 Years in Jail for a Marijuana Offense

IML Gear Cream!
That does make sense, and I've never heard that there is a difference between Cali and Texas with the Mexican food but that does make sense. Where on g graphically located we specialize in just one thing, that's pizza. But everything else is trash. We do have phenomenal seafood considering that I live in a fishing area, with boats and everything else, commercial and recreational.
My dream is to fish in the golf.
Was that whole entire catch from you and your wife bro?
That is a hell of a trip...
When boats go out my way on trips no one's bringing back that much. Maybe half the boat combined. But then again if they're going out for black sea bass or something like that that's different..
My wife lived in California for a very very long time she said the same thing about the highways.
She actually said that the gangs are real bad too. Not just what people see on TV but just interactions. She told me her and her ex-husband for pulling into a parking lot one time, and a carved gangsters was pulling out. There was plenty of clearance but apparently it was an inconvenience for the gangsters. So they got out of their car, threatened to beat up her ex, spit all over the vehicle and them. And there is nothing they could do about it. They're just normal everyday typical white people that were just doing typical white people shit. I said to her why didn't he lay these fuckers out. She said it's not like that there, you can't, there's nothing you can do about it and if you want to live you just shut the fuck up..
Yes, we caught all those fish. Local small boat, private charter in the back bay. Our guide was the spitting image of Dale Earnhardt Jr.
I’m from NY originally and I’ll be honest, I’m weak for a NY Slice, fold it in half and let the grease run down your arm.
Fawgetaboutit.

😆

Yes, we caught all those fish. Local small boat, private charter in the back bay. Our guide was the spitting image of Dale Earnhardt Jr.
I’m from NY originally and I’ll be honest, I’m weak for a NY Slice, fold it in half and let the grease run down your arm.
Fawgetaboutit.

😆
Brother if you're ever up in this way, man I got a lot of connections and a lot of buddies that have boats, or they run charters we can go out to the canyons man, you'll have a blast out there. When we go out to the canyons, we make the rules..
If you ever want to slice man let me know I can send you some.
Without dropping any names, I've sent some people on here some phenomenal beagles. Bagel chips, and even some very unique tomato gravies. Let me know man because I can give you a little bit of a taste of home... 😜😎🤣

Brother if you're ever up in this way, man I got a lot of connections and a lot of buddies that have boats, or they run charters we can go out to the canyons man, you'll have a blast out there. When we go out to the canyons, we make the rules..
If you ever want to slice man let me know I can send you some.
Without dropping any names, I've sent some people on here some phenomenal beagles. Bagel chips, and even some very unique tomato gravies. Let me know man because I can give you a little bit of a taste of home... 😜😎🤣
UDAMAN

Back