• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

4 weeks into JP cycle

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Cycle consists of test deca primo . Don’t really feel anything yet . I was taking dbol as well but recently dropped it after 2 weeks of feeling nothing from it . Normally around the 4 week mark my sex drive will go up and I’ll get wood that could Pierce metal . Especially being on 500mg of test cyp. Don’t feel any changes . For those who are wondering this isn’t my first rodeo . I’ve been pinning gear for 10 years so I know what to expect . So far not looking to good .

I’m truly baffled by this. If JP gear was bunk I’d be the first to post it all over the forums, but I ran a couple test shots of my test E and I was noticing it. Felt stronger than my prescription test C to be honest, which is understandable looking at their labs

If I'm not mistaken, you sent a bunch of their to gear to Jano for testing. I know you've already spent quite a bit of money, but why not spend another $80 on blood work? At least you'd know if the test was legit

If I'm not mistaken, you sent a bunch of their to gear to Jano for testing. I know you've already spent quite a bit of money, but why not spend another $80 on blood work? At least you'd know if the test was legit

I’m going to , I already sent a message to get a script . I should have it tomorrow and labs by Wednesday latest .

I’m truly baffled by this. If JP gear was bunk I’d be the first to post it all over the forums, but I ran a couple test shots of my test E and I was noticing it. Felt stronger than my prescription test C to be honest, which is understandable looking at their labs

I hope the shit isn’t bunk . But if I don’t start feeling something in the next week or so then somethings up

His Sustanon and DHB are true . Can’t speak for the cyp. Highly doubt JP would have bunk gear. I’d love to see those test results though

His Sustanon and DHB are true . Can’t speak for the cyp. Highly doubt JP would have bunk gear. I’d love to see those test results though

If my samples ever make it to jano I will post the results . It’s been stuck intransit for a week now . Im gonna get blood and post that too.

Your new here and have no bloods or testing to back your post big mann. Once u get bloods post em up along with your pin frequency. At the 4 week mark you should be feeling the effects only bloods will tell where the problem lies until you get the results from the samples you sent. I highly doubt jp would sell underdosed anything as he encourages customers to send in samples to be tested

Last edited:
Your new here and have no bloods or testing to back your post big mann. Once u get bloods post em up along with your pin frequency. At the 4 week mark you should be feeling the effects only bloods will tell where the problem lies.

You don’t need tests or labs to not be feeling anything . If that changes I’ll be the first to post about it . I’m pinning twice a week . And I’m gonna get blood this week .

You don’t need tests or labs to not be feeling anything . If that changes I’ll be the first to post about it . I’m pinning twice a week . And I’m gonna get blood this week .
Feels don't count on this forum.

Let's see what the bloodwork says.

Thanks for the posts and keeping us in the loop going forward.

IML Gear Cream!
I call BULLSHIT !!! This is a HIT JOB !!! Even if you got it on the 28th (which you indicate you didn't receive it yet). It has only been 3 weeks. :nono:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 43
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 43
I’ve been on the test and deca for 4 weeks and primo 3 weeks . You can call all the bullshit you went lol . I’m gonna get labs and that will settle it

Kinda in the Middle on this one..Not the 1st time I'm hearing this..BUT..JP has been here for some time with great reviews..In keeping with SOP here..Posting bloodwork is much needed.. I've been here for a couple of yrs and have had my share problems with gear and sources..Not saying anything Bad about JP..I would hope at this point,you've reached out to Him or the Rep..Things can always go sideways in this game..and often do..However,how you deal with it often determines the Outcome..

I’m interested in this because this is the cycle I’m planning on running from JP. I never tried Deca before but with Primo it takes awhile and I wouldn’t expect to “feel” anything after 4 weeks, hope everything works out for you, keep updating.

Not quite understanding the whole Primo with Deca cycle...have I missed something??
Honestly never ran Primo..but seems like they would be fighting each other..But if,diet and cardio was dialed in,it might just work...

I feel like if you have sent gear off to get tested, and are planning to get bloods soon... you should have waited to post this until you got the results. Right now you are just smearing a very reputable lab based on your "feels".[/QUOTE

I am not smearing anyone . I made a post about what is going on with my current situation . If anything changes or the tests provide more info then I’ll post it . And yes . I know what it feels like to be on test . The six drive part is a big indicator. This is why I am getting the tests done

The sEx drive part is a big indicator. This is why I am getting the tests done

maybe your dick isn’t working anymore lol. No seriously...i’m not being a smartass. It could very well be something different with you. There’s so many variables.

I’ll be extremely surprised if your bloodwork comes back normal and the gear you sent to get tested isn’t legit. Very surprised.

maybe your dick isn’t working anymore lol. No seriously...i’m not being a smartass. It could very well be something different with you. There’s so many variables.

I’ll be extremely surprised if your bloodwork comes back normal and the gear you sent to get tested isn’t legit. Very surprised.

Possibly . Never know untill I get the results back . My pack with to jano is still not fucking moving. It was suppose to be delivered a week ago . I’m just waiting for my rep to send me my script . I can’t use privatemd labs bc they don’t service where I live . So I go through marekhealth to get my scripts . I’m off the next 3 days . As long as I get my script I’ll be getting blood done on one of those days

Been using Jpal for few years without an issue. Currently I am running Primo, Var, Proviron and Masteron getting ready for a show in 12 weeks, As always the results are phenomenal and blood work backs it up.I do believe the only way to tell its the blood work. Hope it all works out for you.

ps I would be shocked if JPAL gear was bunk.

Get Shredded!
Been using Jpal for few years without an issue. Currently I am running Primo, Var, Proviron and Masteron getting ready for a show in 12 weeks, As always the results are phenomenal and blood work backs it up.I do believe the only way to tell its the blood work. Hope it all works out for you.

ps I would be shocked if JPAL gear was bunk.

Thanks for the raspones and input . I hope it’s good to go as well. But I want to be sure . It’s not cheap to send gear off to jano. I’m not jumping to anything untill I get the test done. I was taking the dbol and nothing really happened after 2 weeks so I dropped it .

I am running Jpal's SUS, Tren, and Mast. I am about two months into my cycle and am toning, leaning, and hardening up. Getting bloodwork on Friday which will confirm how everything is looking. Had bloodwork done before cycle, as well.

I am running Jpal's SUS, Tren, and Mast. I am about two months into my cycle and am toning, leaning, and hardening up. Getting bloodwork on Friday which will confirm how everything is looking. Had bloodwork done before cycle, as well.

I’d like to see those labs . Can you post them up after !?

This week starts my 5th week on this cycle and still don’t feel anything. I’m just waiting for my script to be emailed to me then I can run to the lab to get blood done . My pack to jano has also updated and it’s suppose to be delivered this Thursday so we will see .

Cycle consists of test deca primo . Don’t really feel anything yet . I was taking dbol as well but recently dropped it after 2 weeks of feeling nothing from it . Normally around the 4 week mark my sex drive will go up and I’ll get wood that could Pierce metal . Especially being on 500mg of test cyp. Don’t feel any changes . For those who are wondering this isn’t my first rodeo . I’ve been pinning gear for 10 years so I know what to expect . So far not looking to good .

if you dont feel nothing from dbol , you are using fake gear garanted , because dbol , clenbuterol is very hard to not fell it ( they have some signs that shows they are real ) . or may for a 10 years user doses are to low 500mg week test . Remember if you already use higher dosages you cant grow on low ones , that´s why is important start low and increase slowly

if you dont feel nothing from dbol , you are using fake gear garanted , because dbol , clenbuterol is very hard to not fell it ( they have some signs that shows they are real ) . or may for a 10 years user doses are to low 500mg week test . Remember if you already use higher dosages you cant grow on low ones , that´s why is important start low and increase slowly

I had a 3 year break from gear before touching it again recently . I should definitely be feeling something by now . And I agree with you on the clen and dbol that’s why I stopped taking it bc I don’t think it was good .

I agree with you. I was off a year and started back up with try cyp 200mg once a week night and day difference from being off with a test level in the 30s lol A source is only as good as his last batch. I would send that shit to Jano!

I agree with you. I was off a year and started back up with try cyp 200mg once a week night and day difference from being off with a test level in the 30s lol A source is only as good as his last batch. I would send that shit to Jano!

Exactly I was off for a few years . And my labs came back at 203ng/dL before I jumped back on this cycle . I’m going to get labs done tomorrow . And I already sent gear to jano

You get a lot of guys responding that are clueless. Just cause you have used higher doses before means nothing if you have been off for years.Good luck bro and post the results.

Back