• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

3rd Cycle Critique

BHAND

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am planning my third cycle coming up here in the next month. It will be a short estered 10 week cycle, as I have a TRT follow up appointment which I need to be back at baseline for at week 14. My plan is to run 4-500mg Test P and 300mg NPP per week. Being this is the first time running NPP, do you think this is a good dose? My goal is to gain muscle tissue, but that is based on being in a calorie surplus of 500-750 calories per day.

Previous Cycles:
Cycle #1
Weeks 1-12 Test Cyp 300mg/Week

Cycle #2
Weeks 1-2 Dbol 30mg/Day
Weeks 2-4 Dbol 50mg/Day
Weeks 1-12 Test Cyp 450mg/Week

300mg of NPP is a decent amount. Make sure to have caber Or P5P (supplement) just in case of prolactin sides. Welcome to ASF

Max

300mg of NPP is a decent amount. Make sure to have caber Or P5P (supplement) just in case of prolactin sides. Welcome to ASF

Max

Seems like a good run. Like max said be sure to have one of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A good test NPP cycle is the best. For your first run with testosterone and NPP, having test at 500mg and NPP at 300-400mg is a nice run.
Pin M-W-F. Might even add some var or Tbol to that, would be a solid cycle to run my man.

A good test NPP cycle is the best. For your first run with testosterone and NPP, having test at 500mg and NPP at 300-400mg is a nice run.
Pin M-W-F. Might even add some var or Tbol to that, would be a solid cycle to run my man.
That's what I'm doing...week 2. Should I add a oral? Can't decide between dianabol or dymethazine.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

That's what I'm doing...week 2. Should I add a oral? Can't decide between dianabol or dymethazine.

If you are asking me, Tbol or Adrol. That’s my experience with what works for me.

If you are asking me, Tbol or Adrol. That’s my experience with what works for me.
I wish...I don't have any of that on hand. Never tried Tbol, seems liken a good compounf.

Although I'm hoping to pick up some a-bombs for next cycle.

Max

What dose of P5P? I was planning to have caber on hand just in case, but if I could take P5P without having negative side effects, that might be the better option.

What dose of P5P? I was planning to have caber on hand just in case, but if I could take P5P without having negative side effects, that might be the better option.

50-100mg nightly. Prob 50mg would be fine at that dose.

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for the advise.
Most people here like to use Caber. How beneficial is P5P at this dose of NPP? Should I still have Caber on hand if I will be using P5P?
Haven't had blood work yet. However I can tell you I've been taking 100mg P5P since week 2 and going into week 6 at 500mg NPP a week no issues. Not prone to gyno. But still dont have it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advise.
Most people here like to use Caber. How beneficial is P5P at this dose of NPP? Should I still have Caber on hand if I will be using P5P?

Always have Caber when using nandrolone or trenbolone. It is expensive but, a little goes a long way. People used to take 600mg vit b6 daily to help control prolactin. They found that P5P is much more effective and bioavailable at lower doses. 100mg daily hopefully can cover you. It has a lot of other benefits as well.

Max

Run your dbol at 50mg the whole time, no need for tampering get the mopst out of it for long as you can rather than half good and half really good... go "whole time was GREAT"

I dont didn't see anything with AI's.. be sure to time your AI's on point, and start AI dosing about 1 week prior to the blast. this way you can nick any enzymes in the butt that may be circulating and deal with others down the road as them forum.
this is the best blast IMO for pre bloods for TRT.. don't worry about the NPP and bloods. You'll be fine..

I'd toss in some boron and zinc as well to help with free T levels during this whole blast.. and extend the dbol run to 6 weeks, give it a few more weeks to work with the NPP.. you'll be glad you did..

Always have Caber when using nandrolone or trenbolone. It is expensive but, a little goes a long way. People used to take 600mg vit b6 daily to help control prolactin. They found that P5P is much more effective and bioavailable at lower doses. 100mg daily hopefully can cover you. It has a lot of other benefits as well.

Max
Thanks man, I’ll use 100m per day and still have Caber on hand just in case.

Run your dbol at 50mg the whole time, no need for tampering get the mopst out of it for long as you can rather than half good and half really good... go "whole time was GREAT"

I dont didn't see anything with AI's.. be sure to time your AI's on point, and start AI dosing about 1 week prior to the blast. this way you can nick any enzymes in the butt that may be circulating and deal with others down the road as them forum.
this is the best blast IMO for pre bloods for TRT.. don't worry about the NPP and bloods. You'll be fine..

I'd toss in some boron and zinc as well to help with free T levels during this whole blast.. and extend the dbol run to 6 weeks, give it a few more weeks to work with the NPP.. you'll be glad you did..

I think you misread my first post. I ran Dbol on my second cycle where I started low to see how I reacted to the drug and then moved up once I knew I handled it well. I wasn’t planning to run Dbol with this cycle as both Test Prop and NPP are short estered which would raise autumn levels faster without the need of an oral Kickstarter. Would one still recommend an oral Kickstarter for a cycle of Test Prop and NPP? As for an AI, I will be using Arimidex at .5mg twice a week as this kept my estrogen in check while on 450mg of Test and 50mg Dbol.

Thanks man, I’ll use 100m per day and still have Caber on hand just in case.

I think you misread my first post. I ran Dbol on my second cycle where I started low to see how I reacted to the drug and then moved up once I knew I handled it well. I wasn’t planning to run Dbol with this cycle as both Test Prop and NPP are short estered which would raise autumn levels faster without the need of an oral Kickstarter. Would one still recommend an oral Kickstarter for a cycle of Test Prop and NPP? As for an AI, I will be using Arimidex at .5mg twice a week as this kept my estrogen in check while on 450mg of Test and 50mg Dbol.
I would use a few upfront compounds because the reality is you;ll get more noticeable gains and reactions in the first portion of your cycle if it was all short esters, compare.. hitting the REC's hard up front and than using the rest of the cycle to maintain and mature those gains.. This is why blitz cycles/blasts are some of the most effective. run the dbol with the test prop and NPP, it will be extremely complimentary

I would use a few upfront compounds because the reality is you;ll get more noticeable gains and reactions in the first portion of your cycle if it was all short esters, compare.. hitting the REC's hard up front and than using the rest of the cycle to maintain and mature those gains.. This is why blitz cycles/blasts are some of the most effective. run the dbol with the test prop and NPP, it will be extremely complimentary

Like you had mentioned I would receive the most benefit at the beginning of the cycle because of the short esters. Do you think it’d be more beneficial to use the Dbol at the end of the cycle to keep the gains going after the first initial hit of the short esters? Let’s say week 1-5 would be just Test Prop and NPP and then add Dbol for weeks 5-10? This would not only taper up the total mg/week of total AAS but would provide more constant gains throughout the entirety of the cycle. Just trying to pick your brain here.

Like you had mentioned I would receive the most benefit at the beginning of the cycle because of the short esters. Do you think it’d be more beneficial to use the Dbol at the end of the cycle to keep the gains going after the first initial hit of the short esters? Let’s say week 1-5 would be just Test Prop and NPP and then add Dbol for weeks 5-10? This would not only taper up the total mg/week of total AAS but would provide more constant gains throughout the entirety of the cycle. Just trying to pick your brain here.
There's many ways to go about this, same favor it that way, some don't..
For myself I like to have more than on thing firing at once when something is at its prime. IMO it's more complimentary with an synergistic approach having these combined greatly cooperating with one an other, in lieu of separate effects spaced out.
You will still be ON after the kick starting method, I would use that time to capitalize on your T serum levels being elevated and just focus on your diet and keeping the numbers up, rather than taking Dbol at the end, then going into a PCT when numbers will drop, and discontinuing dbol you will loss some fullness and gains but I would rather deal with that in the middle of my cycle rather than coming off and dealing with a slew of other things.

Blast your REC's upfront.. from there on out maintain as much as you can while you have the opportunity because you're still ON and the platform is more in your favor..

Back