• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First green TD!

uberdawg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Starting to put my summer cycle together and picked up some TIPP and TPA from AY. Ordering was smooth and painless and the package landed sooner than expected. So far I have been pretty lucky with the sponsors on this site and haven't had any problems so far. One thing I will say (although I can't go into details) is that the way she processed this order just added a little extra trust(for lack of better terms). Once I figure out what else I want to run in my cycle is I will defiantly be back for more. Thanks to JD as well for all your help.

Attachments

• tipp.jpg
    tipp.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 93
Looks good, what's the run ?

Not sure yet.. Just wanted to get a little jump start on getting my gear together. It will defiantly include test but I'm not sure how much. I'm still deciding what else to add.. NPP or tren or maybe Var.

Thanks for posting up Uber! PM for ideas on upcoming cycles. I need to know your past experience and future goals.

Last edited:
You've had good luck with your purchases because you've made smart decisions. AY is the best and is my only source. You also picked the best test to boot. I love the TIPP and use it to cruise (and blast LOL). Aw, who am I kidding...I love it all -Tren, Deca, Mast, Var - I better stop now before I list the whole menu. Enjoy and stock up!

Very cool, green is my favorite color too.

Not sure yet.. Just wanted to get a little jump start on getting my gear together. It will defiantly include test but I'm not sure how much. I'm still deciding what else to add.. NPP or tren or maybe Var.

tipp/npp is a great run and in my next log im sure

Thanks for posting up Uber! PM for ideas on upcoming cycles. I need to know your past experience and future goals.
Uber, definitely hit jd up on this offer. He will take care of you and look out for your best interest! Jd is as solid as the come!!
Nice td!

IML Gear Cream!
Ol

You've had good luck with your purchases because you've made smart decisions. AY is the best and is my only source. You also picked the best test to boot. I love the TIPP and use it to cruise (and blast LOL). Aw, who am I kidding...I love it all -Tren, Deca, Mast, Var - I better stop now before I list the whole menu. Enjoy and stock up!

You ever try her test decoanate for cruising? I love it- 0.75 ml every 7 days has my blood levels perfict and its also nice to take a break from pinning all the time

You ever try her test decoanate for cruising? I love it- 0.75 ml every 7 days has my blood levels perfict and its also nice to take a break from pinning all the time

What do your blood levels stay at when using that dose?

In the 900 range- the hard part in finding the right frequency since its a pretty long ester- it can build up over time- also smooth thru a slin pin

Good to know. I typically cruise on Test C pinned twice a week.

Or Tren and Var???
mmmmmmm ;)

Thanks for the feedback xox

I took the test decoanate as a blend with AY's T402 - 134mg cyp, 134mg enanth, and 134mg decoanate. I took it for about a year and recently switched to TIPP. I don't know how to quantify it, but I just feel much better on the TIPP.

Get Shredded!
There is something special about TIPP that just really kicks butt.

I am on the new Test 300, so far I am expecting the same greatness. Very smooth, half live close to test-e.

Or Tren and Var???
mmmmmmm ;)

Thanks for the feedback xox

This is kind of what I was thinking about. Never run tren before but I'm seriously considering it for this summer. Running npp now and everything is going good except my dick just died about a week ago. Lol but once I figure out what I want to do this summer I'm going to hit JD up and get the ball rolling. Thanks again!

Oh no! Dick died? Are you on caber or prami or something? I was thinking about getting some NPP from AY, I already got the cycle I planned out, but I would like some NPP for the sore elbows.

Oh no! Dick died? Are you on caber or prami or something? I was thinking about getting some NPP from AY, I already got the cycle I planned out, but I would like some NPP for the sore elbows.

Yep. About 10 weeks in. Have IMR prami I just started running but wasn't using it all along. No other sides to speak of besides the wet noodle..

Back