• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best A-bombs

favoriteweapon10

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to try out some anadrol for the first time with some test and either tren or deca for my next cycle

Any recommendations from you guys on a good source
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not done bloods from the source I use on this forum, and I have tried anadrol from a source on this forum but had to discontinue its use due simply because at week four I felt that the only gains I received came from the over maintenance of calories, I am very pleased with my new sponsor now!!! Since I have not done labs I cant really say but on each of their sub-forums you can read ton of reviews on each of their products, keep in mind that we all act different to different things!!! Im sure a long time vet will chime in!!!! Good Luck Brother

Medlab is running a killer sale right now! Come give us a try you will not be disappointed! Plus you get 200 in free product . One per customer. Gmp lab, all orals/caps are formulated under IACP guidlines.

Looking to try out some anadrol for the first time with some test and either tren or deca for my next cycle

Thanks

Check out Darius with Pharmacomstore! they have the real deal pharmacom gear it is the fucking bomb bro you will the pump

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks

Check out Darius with Pharmacomstore! they have the real deal pharmacom gear it is the fucking bomb bro you will the pump

Not everyone responds to Anadrol. It is similar to EQ in that way. I would put the percentage of non responders at about 10%

IML Gear Cream!
Ive been using Anadrol for long time now and Alhavi oxy are the best ever... if you can get real Alhavi. :) Iran Hormone is also very good. Alpha Pharma have excellent oxymetholone now as well. I sell Alpha Pharma on my web site.

Pure Gear has a shitty reputation, but i took their anadrol 50 as a kickstart and blew the fuck up. 25 lbs at one point in 4 weeks. Obviously water. But i got some ferocious pumps and strength gain aswell. I took 100mg everyday split. Good stuff

Androlic are the best money can buy. The green meanies ;-)

You're looking at £85 for a tub of 100

Back