• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Recent pic/ log

Shitty quality picture, but Mrs. TouaregV8 has some impressive wheels also.

Getting leaner and more vascular on the clenbuterol and calorie deficit. 225lbs right now, that's down from 248lbs a few months ago. Quads are definitely losing size but looking better as they're developing some nice detail. I still have a lot more bf% to shed from my torso (37.5" waist) so I'll probably continue this cut throughout the summer. I'm preparing my body for a big bulk this fall/winter so I'd like to get myself as lean as possible in the meantime.

Current blast is:
T400 - 800mg/wk
Deca - 600mg/wk
EQ - 800mg/wk
Arimidex - .25mg/day

very nice bro

10/26/14image that foto is from last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lookin great bro..

IML Gear Cream!
10/26/14image that foto is from last year

Yes. And that's when this thread was started you fucking genius. Go troll somewhere else you punk ass bitch.

Thanks, bros. Nothing much new going on. I'm planning to cut thru September and have been alternating clen, ephedrine/caffeine, and yohimbe/caffeine every 2 weeks while on a slight calorie deficit. I say slight calorie deficit because I'm trying shed body fat while trying to maintain as much muscle mass as possible. So far it's working pretty well, I'm down 24lbs, lost 3.5" from my waist and only 1/8" off my arms. Just got in some IMR clen so I'm looking forward to starting that next week. After bouncing ideas back and forth with Dylanvib4 I've decided to increase my testosterone dosage significantly because I have really plateaued/stagnated lately and I feel that nutrition and conservative amounts of gear just isn't enough anymore. I need to try something new so I'm doubling my test dose to 1600mg/wk for awhile to see if I can start moving forward again.

Here's what the current cycle looks like after mapping out inject days on a calendar:

Bodyweight is 224lbs @ 5'8" tall

T400 - 800mg/wk
Test E - 800mg/wk
EQ - 800mg/wk
Deca - 600mg/wk
Switching my AI from Adex to Aromasin to try something new. Going to run that at 12.5mg/day and see how it goes.

You fucking tank! Yeah, you can expect to grow with that upped dose.

And god damn at the wife's legs. You both are impressive as hell.

You will like the IMR clen. Arms are ripped you can definitely tell you shed some. That dousch you slammed well that was hilarious.

Amazing! Great job. How long did that take?

I really had to think about that for a minute, malfeasance. I believe I started eating at a calorie deficit around the end of April, and I didn't start the clen/ephedrine/yohimbe/caffeine stacks until probably mid-May so 2.5-3 months, perhaps?

When I cut to look like in my avatar, I did it in six weeks, and I lost a lot more than an eighth of an inch on my arms. It looks like doing it more slowly is smarter.

When I cut to look like in my avatar, I did it in six weeks, and I lost a lot more than an eighth of an inch on my arms. It looks like doing it more slowly is smarter.

I think that's been the key for me. I've done nothing but bulked for pretty much the last 20 years because I never thought that I was big enough. Although it may not look like it in my pics, I'm carrying a lot of body fat around my torso. I've been running about a 200-300 per day calorie deficit while keeping protein high and lifting as heavy as possible. The clen and ephedrine help spare muscle tissue during a deficit as well…not sure about the yohimbe though. I lost a little momentum the last couple of weeks due to vacation but I'm on track again. Waist measured 36.5" this morning. That's the smallest it has been in years.

I didn't mean that, I just said that photo was from last year,sorry if you took it the wrong way bro, I should've explain Better ur legs r. Awesome (fucking big,nice wheels too)🏻cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't mean that, I just said that photo was from last year,sorry if you took it the wrong way bro, I should've explain Better ur legs r. Awesome (fucking big,nice wheels too)cheers

My mistake, brother. I apologize. I did misunderstand your post. I appreciate it bro, thank you.

Couple more taken a few days ago:

Dam !! Boss..

Cheapthreads out..

Still making good progress with my cut. On week 3 of the IMR clen, will be running it at 100mcg/day for the next 3 days then switching back over to ephedrine/caffeine for a couple weeks. I could definitely feel a difference between the IMR clen and the other sponsor's clen that I was using. IMR much more potent and had to back down on the dose then work my way back up again. Waist measured 36" this morning at a body weight of 220lbs, that's almost a 30lb decrease since end of March. As I continue to shed body fat it makes me aware of how badly overdue I was to run this cut. I have been too obsessed with the scale over the years and have not wanted to sacrifice all the precious pounds that I had gained for fear that I would be small. Getting over this stigma was a huge hurdle for me and now that my body fat is lower I'm finally starting to look like a bodybuilder and not just a guy who lifts weights. I plan to cut until the end of September and will post "after" pics at that time.

Here's a summary of last night's back training:
LifeFitness high row: 135lbx15, 185lbx12, 225lbx12, 315lbx10, 315lbx8
Close grip pulldowns: 160lbx12, 180x10, 200x10, 220lbx8
T-bar rows: 100lbx12, 125lbx12, 150lbx10, 150lbx8
Seated rows: 160lbx12, 180lbx10, 200lbx10, 220lbx10
LifeFitness machine row (seat on lowest setting, focusing on upper back): 225lbx15, 315lbsx12, 355lbsx10, 405lbx8

Had a great 2 hour shoulder training session last night so I figured I'd post it up. I changed up the order of the exercises that I usually do.

LifeFitness shoulder press (plate loaded)
110x25
200x20
290x15
380x12
470x8
470x6 (very slow negatives)

Upright barbell rows (Charles Glass style/wide grip)
95x20
115x15
135x12
155x10
155x8

Cybex side lateral machine (selectorized) One arm at a time
200x15
215x12
230x10
230x8

Face pulls - done on cable crossover machine with a rope
80x15
85x12
90x12
90x10

Front raises - performed with a cambered barbell (underhand grip)
40x20
50x15
60x12
70x10

Starting to feel much stronger since the increase in testosterone in spite of eating at a calorie deficit. An example of this was last weekend on incline barbell presses. Prior to the test increase I was struggling to get 4-5 reps with 315lbs, last Saturday I got 8 reps with 335lbs. This is week 5 of running the test at 1600mg/wk and my nipples are starting to talk to me. I was running aromasin at 12.5mg/day and just increased it to 25mg/day while adding in tamoxifen at 20mg/day for the next couple weeks. I knew I was starting the aromasin very low for the amount of test I'm running and that I would have to bump it up but I figured I'd wait for my body to tell me when it was time. Weight is still around 220lbs first thing in the morning and my waist is still measuring 36". I've stagnated over the last few weeks so it appears it's time to drop the calories slightly to continue burning fat. I'm on the ephedrine/caffeine this week and go back to the IMR clen on Monday. Another 6 weeks of cutting and then it will be back to a monster blast/bulk in October. The infection in my arm is clearing up nicely due to 1000mg of augmentin 2x/day, just a bit more swelling left in my forearm, but other than that pretty much back to business as usual.

Back