• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Recent pic/ log

IML Gear Cream!
^^ @ predator

you need to up your fuckin game sir

Do me and everyone else a favor...please don't enter any "best legs" contests. JK brother, those are some sick wheels, but you are stilling not going to enter any contests right? Lol

Lol, technically my entry missed the deadline so I'm DQ'd.

Touareg - those are some sick wheels man. The average person has no clue what it takes to get those legs. 👍

Touareg - those are some sick wheels man. The average person has no clue what it takes to get those legs. 

Thank you, brother. They were a little over 21" when I first started training, definite "bird legs". I used to hate training legs until I started to see them grow, then I was hooked. They've come a long way. The largest I've gotten them was back when I was 29 years old, they were 30". Right now they are sitting at about 28".

Touareg - those are some sick wheels man. The average person has no clue what it takes to get those legs. 

AND he developed those quads with lumbar spine problems. Touareg, do you mind posting up your quad workout for the rest of us chicken-legged forum members to replicate in a pathetic attempt to get some monster quads?

Yeah man post up that routine. I am trying to bring up my legs and making good progress. Work them hard twice a week, but routine is starting to get stale. Need some ideas...

Get Shredded!
AND he developed those quads with lumbar spine problems. Touareg, do you mind posting up your quad workout for the rest of us chicken-legged forum members to replicate in a pathetic attempt to get some monster quads?

That's true, two herniated discs (L5/S1-L4/5). I believe that's the reason I haven't been able to reach the numbers that I was at prior to the injury. My leg workout is pretty basic.

Quad day (once a week)
leg extensions - 4 sets of 20 reps with light weight to warm up the knees
Squats - 2 warm up sets with 135lbs to stretch everything out, then 5 working sets pyramiding up in weight each set. Reps are in the 6-10 range.
Leg press - 4 sets, pyramid fashion, 10-12 reps (my gym has a few different types of leg press machines so I change this up frequently)
Hack squats (feet together) - 4 sets, pyramid up, 10-12 reps

Hamstring day (once a week)
Romanian deadlifts - 4 sets, pyramid up each set, 10-12 reps
Sumo squats (super wide, toes pointed out) - 4 sets holding 125# dumbbell, 15 reps
glute/ham raises - 4 sets holding a 45# plate, 10-12 reps
lying leg extensions - 4 sets, pyramid up, 10-12 reps. Some weeks I'll do single leg curls instead of this.

Nothing fancy, but I always work up to a maximum amount of weight on my final set on most of these movements.

Looking good brother keep up the good work!

That's true, two herniated discs (L5/S1-L4/5). I believe that's the reason I haven't been able to reach the numbers that I was at prior to the injury. My leg workout is pretty basic.

Quad day (once a week)
leg extensions - 4 sets of 20 reps with light weight to warm up the knees
Squats - 2 warm up sets with 135lbs to stretch everything out, then 5 working sets pyramiding up in weight each set. Reps are in the 6-10 range.
Leg press - 4 sets, pyramid fashion, 10-12 reps (my gym has a few different types of leg press machines so I change this up frequently)
Hack squats (feet together) - 4 sets, pyramid up, 10-12 reps

Hamstring day (once a week)
Romanian deadlifts - 4 sets, pyramid up each set, 10-12 reps
Sumo squats (super wide, toes pointed out) - 4 sets holding 125# dumbbell, 15 reps
glute/ham raises - 4 sets holding a 45# plate, 10-12 reps
lying leg extensions - 4 sets, pyramid up, 10-12 reps. Some weeks I'll do single leg curls instead of this.

Nothing fancy, but I always work up to a maximum amount of weight on my final set on most of these movements.
Thanks man. Pretty close to what I do. I give it everything I got. So hoping I get your wheels too!!! I'll be wearing speedos everywhere.

^^ @ predator

you need to up your fuckin game sir
Must spread more rep around before given to SheriV
I tried to rep you, but you are right! After seeing Touareg's monster legs up close...I must step it it!

2015_05_01_16_51_28.png

Aw look they're like really small versions of yours...I'm coming fer ya papa Touareg.

2015_05_01_16_51_28.png

Aw look they're like really small versions of yours...I'm coming fer ya papa Touareg.

oh hai soldier

I love quad pics :)

and this thread has taught me that im never telling anyone my leg measurements...I think Im gonna go vomit now and ride my bike for 26hrs...

IML Gear Cream!
Jesus Christ bro. Why don't you just paint yourself green and call it a day.. Looking solid man.

Smooth like a baby's heiney. Nice outer sweep!
Haha thanks man gotta work on that vmo but I tell you what you're 100% on that baby's bottom I put that baby ass to shame
oh hai soldier

I love quad pics :)

and this thread has taught me that im never telling anyone my leg measurements...I think Im gonna go vomit now and ride my bike for 26hrs...
Hello hello

Oops that's what I meant haha...well I can't be right all the time. Why was I thinking inner sweep? I thought whenever we had our feet together on the v squat it was to target the tear drop? That's where I feel it most. Am I doing something wrong?

You look fantastic bro. Great size, symmetry and leanness. Great pic and thanks for sharing

Oops that's what I meant haha...well I can't be right all the time. Why was I thinking inner sweep? I thought whenever we had our feet together on the v squat it was to target the tear drop? That's where I feel it most. Am I doing something wrong?

Don't you remember all the times I have told you to widen your stance on squats to develop your inner thighs? Maybe you were playing your music too loud. :hmm: :wits: :roflmao:

If you remember, the reason I wanted to switch over to the v squat was that I wasn't seeing any progression in my quads for several months so I wanted to drop our last exercise which was heavy leg extensions and throw in another compound movement. I haven't been able to find any exercises that target the vastus medialis so I'm not sure why you are feeling it so much there.

Back