• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Recent pic/ log

IML Gear Cream!
It's ok. The hardest part is working through the lactic acid burn in the higher rep ranges, but I committed to sticking with this scheme for 8 weeks so I'll see it through. I'm looking forward to getting back to the big weights soon.

WHEELS!!!

Damn looking great ....

It's ok. The hardest part is working through the lactic acid burn in the higher rep ranges, but I committed to sticking with this scheme for 8 weeks so I'll see it through. I'm looking forward to getting back to the big weights soon.

WHEELS!!!

Damn, impressive quads. BUT I am LMAO that you wear workout gear to shop at TJ Maxx!

I am LMAO that you wear workout gear to shop at TJ Maxx!

Lol. My wife hates when we go out to dinner and I'm sporting athletic shoes, sweat pants, and a v-neck tee, but that's about all I wear.

Lol. My wife hates when we go out to dinner and I'm sporting athletic shoes, sweat pants, and a v-neck tee, but that's about all I wear.

Same here bro. Except I wear shorts pretty much all year around. Even when its zero outside. I'm down to like 1 pair of jeans that I can fit my quads in, get pulled all the way up and button while not having it be 3-6" too big around the waist.

Yeah, they don't make clothes for people that have any shape to them whatsoever. My wife complains about the same thing. Seems like clothing manufacturers expect everyone to either be fat, or shaped like a beanpole. Slim fit, vintage fit, everywhere you look nowadays. It's fucking stupid.

True that. I'm wearing a pair of size 36 courdoroys as we speak with the belt as tightly fasten as possible. It looks ridiculous. My jeans don't fit anymore, any of them. And unlike BTC I wear shorts right until about zero haha...and right now down here it recently hit 24, and I'm flying up to the NW today where it'll be about 15. So. Sweatpants and vans it is. Per usual.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Haven't provided an update in a bit so here goes. 236lbs this morning. Still battling intermittent loss of appetite/nausea that seems to be caused by overproduction of stomach acid. I already take stomach meds (Protonix) to control acid but it seems that I'm still having flare-ups that are causing the appetite issues and nausea. When these flare-ups occur I have been popping a Tagamet and it seems to be helping. Still on the high rep/moderate weight program, I committed to staying on it for 8 weeks so I believe that still leaves 2-3 weeks left. I'm definitely looking fuller in the shoulders and traps and much more vascular in the arms. Having some intermittent tingling and discomfort around the nipples so I jumped on 20mg of Tamoxifen today and will run that for a week or so. Getting blood work done tomorrow, donating blood on the 20th. I started on Benazapril yesterday due to high blood pressure which I've had my eye on for the last couple of weeks. I've been running between 140-150/85-90. These are not horrible numbers but it is of concern and I don't want to fuck around with blood pressure, so we'll see what the meds will do for that. I feel like a human pharmacy right now with all the shit I'm taking.

Dude try eating more fermented food like sauerkraut also higher ph like spinach might help.
For clothes, there's a few online places that do taylored clothes you send them measurements - sometimes a bit hit and miss (India) but that's the only way you're gonna get those huge fucking wheels into pants LOL!

Dude try eating more fermented food like sauerkraut also higher ph like spinach might help.
For clothes, there's a few online places that do taylored clothes you send them measurements - sometimes a bit hit and miss (India) but that's the only way you're gonna get those huge fucking wheels into pants LOL!

Thanks for the suggestions, Captn'. The number one thing that I need to do more of is eat more veggies, especially greens. I need to do better on this.

Dude your quads are insane. Damn fine job .

Thanks, brother. Always a work in progress. I've been incorporating a lot of wide stance work the last several months in an effort to fill in the inner quads more which will complement my outer sweep and give them more pop. Just filling in the holes to see if I can get my ass stage ready by spring/summer.

WHEELS!!!

damn Treg your legs are so big they look like they cause you pain just standing there, hahaha

Just filling in the holes to see if I can get my ass stage ready by spring/summer.
You are thinking about competing?

- - - Updated - - -

140-150/85-90. These are not horrible numbers but it is of concern and I don't want to fuck around with blood pressure, so we'll see what the meds will do for that. I feel like a human pharmacy right now with all the shit I'm taking.
Please keep us updated. I feel like blood pressure is something I am going to be battling as I age.

damn Treg your legs are so big they look like they cause you pain just standing there, hahaha

Lol. Thanks, man.

You are thinking about competing?
Please keep us updated. I feel like blood pressure is something I am going to be battling as I age.

Yes, I have been thinking about competing for years, that's always been my ultimate goal. I came pretty close in the spring but the thought of adjusting to a new job while contest prepping made me decide against it. I can only focus on one thing at a time and starting a new job was all the stress I could handle at the time.

I'll keep my bp numbers updated. This is day 3 on the benazapril.

Had my blood draw first thing this morning for my lab work. Will post results once I receive them.

I've decided to start working some German Volume Training into my weekly training sessions. Since I typically only train one body part per day it should be easy integrating it in. I have arms today and feel it may be too much volume since I train biceps and triceps in the same day, so I may throw a GVT session in for tomorrow's shoulders/calves session. I'm thinking about one pressing movement, one lateral movement/ or possibly upright barbell rows, and then on to standing calf raises, all 10 sets of 10 reps with a 60 second rest period in between sets. I trained calves in this manner last night (seated calf raises, 10 sets of 15 reps w/150lbs) and it was a bitch. By the 7th set my calves were smoked. I'll try to post up some vids this weekend.

I just went back in my log and discovered that I'm on week 7 of the 20 reps per set scheme. 1 more week and I'm going back to my traditional style of training which is a pyramid scheme with moderate to heavy weight working in the rep range of 8-12. I'll break things up throwing in a couple GVT sessions each week to continue shocking the muscle. I didn't do any GVT work today as the wife didn't feel that her right shoulder was up for it. I did throw some static holds in during my side lateral movement (LifeFitness side lateral machine).

set 1: 110lbs held for 60 seconds
set 2: 110lbs held for 50 seconds
set 3: 110lbs held for 50 seconds
set 4: 110lbs held for 45 seconds

Those were pretty brutal. About 30-45 seconds in, depending on the set, my whole body was trembling trying to hold the weight up.

Just took my blood pressure: 130/81, heart rate: 89

My kid is doing a full on GVT 10 day split. He just finished cycle 2. He's growing quickly and getting strong as fuck and fast. He's running 6-8 cycles.

My kid is doing a full on GVT 10 day split. He just finished cycle 2. He's growing quickly and getting strong as fuck and fast. He's running 6-8 cycles.

Nice! Your kid is sure a beast for his age. I'm looking forward to the GVT days as my regular training sessions are pretty complex with a lot of different movements. The GVT is more simplified and straight forward and requires a lot of intensity. Seems like as long as I can stick to 60 seconds of rest in between sets I should be able to get in and out of the gym much quicker as well.

The gyno around my right nipple is getting larger so I decided to throw everything I have on hand at it.
-Increased my AI to 37.5 mg of exemestane ED (1.5ml of IMR)
-40mg Tamoxifen ED for the first 7 days then 20mg thereafter until swelling subsides
-.5mg Cabergoline E3D

Had a GVT session today for legs.

My first movement was just a warm-up, my typical leg extensions for 4 sets of 20 reps with 70lbs just to get some blood in the muscle and warm up the knees.

Squats: 10 sets of 10 reps with 225lbs with a 90 second rest period between sets. The first couple of sets I tried to get away with a 60 second rest period but I just couldn't keep up with that pace.

Leg press: 10 sets of 10 reps with 478lbs with a 60 second rest period between sets.

I'm used to taking between 3-5 minutes in between my squat sets so this proved to be a real ass kicker. I haven't sweat this much in the gym for a long time.

My first movement was just a warm-up, my typical leg extensions for 4 sets of 20 reps with 70lbs just to get some blood in the muscle and warm up the knees.

Squats: 10 sets of 10 reps with 225lbs with a 90 second rest period between sets. The first couple of sets I tried to get away with a 60 second rest period but I just couldn't keep up with that pace.

Leg press: 10 sets of 10 reps with 478lbs with a 60 second rest period between sets.

I'm used to taking between 3-5 minutes in between my squat sets so this proved to be a real ass kicker. I haven't sweat this much in the gym for a long time.

I like this! Volume and minimal rest always proves to deliver an ass kicking:winkfinger: Great job man.

IML Gear Cream!

Nice. The strict timed rests are the killer with GVT. My kid is running the exact split on T-nation's GVT article. 100 sec between sets. two contrasting compounds each day at 10x10 then two accessory lifts for 3x8.
I have my wife on it too. She's getting really strong. Every body part gets hit twice in 10 days with a different compound variation.
GVT is nice for muscle stamina as well. If you do a full GVT day it actually takes a while to get in and out. Definitely can see why full on GVT calls for 3 rest days.

Nice. The strict timed rests are the killer with GVT. My kid is running the exact split on T-nation's GVT article. 100 sec between sets. two contrasting compounds each day at 10x10 then two accessory lifts for 3x8.
I have my wife on it too. She's getting really strong. Every body part gets hit twice in 10 days with a different compound variation.
GVT is nice for muscle stamina as well. If you do a full GVT day it actually takes a while to get in and out. Definitely can see why full on GVT calls for 3 rest days.

Good. I'm glad to hear I'm on track with how I interpreted it. I'm not going to run GVT on multiple days each week, I will just add it in once per week to switch things up. Like tomorrow I'm thinking about doing GVT for chest so I was thinking 10 sets of 10 reps of incline dumbbell presses, then 10 sets of 10 reps on a plate loaded decline press machine. Or I may hit GVT for back on Wednesday with 10 sets of 10 reps of wide grip pull-ups, then 10 sets of 10 reps of T-bar rows. GVT is typically 2 (3 at most) movements, correct?

My legs are good and sore from yesterday's GVT session.

My GHRP-6 arrived today from IMR. Gonna try it out for my next meal.

Good. I'm glad to hear I'm on track with how I interpreted it. I'm not going to run GVT on multiple days each week, I will just add it in once per week to switch things up. Like tomorrow I'm thinking about doing GVT for chest so I was thinking 10 sets of 10 reps of incline dumbbell presses, then 10 sets of 10 reps on a plate loaded decline press machine. Or I may hit GVT for back on Wednesday with 10 sets of 10 reps of wide grip pull-ups, then 10 sets of 10 reps of T-bar rows. GVT is typically 2 (3 at most) movements, correct?

My legs are good and sore from yesterday's GVT session.

My GHRP-6 arrived today from IMR. Gonna try it out for my next meal.

GVT is usually two compounds at 10x10 targeting different muscle groups with each 10x10. Then a 3x8 accessory for each previous group. ie: flat barbell 10x10, neutral grip pull up 10x10, dips 3x8, 1 arm DB rows 3x8.
What you are thinking has a name too. I read the breakdown not too long ago. Such as doing back day and two compounds for the same body part but 10x10 each. GVT mixes parts up on same days usually.

Well at least I got part of it right. Thanks for the clarification, BTC. Now I see why the GVT session could take so long. So I've basically created a hybrid of the traditional GVT.

237lbs this morning. I am at week 7 of my cycle and I feel like I'm getting into the meat of the gains right now. I tried my GHRP-6 for the first time last night. Ran 200mcg and waited 30 minutes after injection to eat. It definitely did what it was supposed to. I destroyed my dinner and then rummaged through the kitchen looking for more. I noticed the increased appetite lasted a total of 1.5-2 hours.

Lab results are in. Hopefully these are readable.

Your FSH and LH are kinda low . . . have you investigated to see if something is suppressing them?

Your FSH and LH are kinda low . . . have you investigated to see if something is suppressing them?

LOL! Yeah, I think by looking at my panel it's pretty obvious that I'm a steroid abuser. ;)

Continued my hybrid GVT for back today.

Wide grip pull-ups, 10 sets of 10 reps w/55lbs of assistance and 70 seconds rest between sets
T-bar rows, 10 sets of 10 reps w/100lbs and 70 seconds rest between sets

Finished off with Hyperextensions, 3 sets of 15 reps

Body weight this morning was 241lbs. That's an increase of approximately 15lbs since I started cycle on November 2nd.

Back