TRT and having kids

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

TRT and having kids

What's everyone's thought of having children after starting TRT or going for a very long blast. There are conflicting things in research I have found.

3492 out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

You should be just fine. Unless you are also using some heavy anabolics and doing nothing for PCT. If you are on TRT I would make sure to let your doctor know you want to be on HCG. HCG will help you produce testosterone naturally even while taking Testosterone. HCG will also help stop shrinking of the testicles and the lowering of your sperm count. I talked to a few endocrinologist and urologist prior to starting TRT myself. I have been on TRT since early 2009 and went in at the begining of 2014 to have my sperm count checked and passed with flying colors. My TRT regiment that is recommended from my doctors since 2009 has been mainly 160mg every four days (90 every 3 days for the majority of my TRT until I changed doctors) and 500iu of HCG every 3 days, and Anastrozole at 0.5mg every 3 days. I hope this helps and if you want to ask anything else more specific you don't want to post. FYI I also use anabolics and blast and cruise between all my cycles and all I do for my PCT is go back to my TRT levels and make sure to use HCG and all my blood results always come back great before starting my next cycle.
    Good Luck Bro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by buddyrocks View Post
    You should be just fine. Unless you are also using some heavy anabolics and doing nothing for PCT. If you are on TRT I would make sure to let your doctor know you want to be on HCG. HCG will help you produce testosterone naturally even while taking Testosterone. HCG will also help stop shrinking of the testicles and the lowering of your sperm count. I talked to a few endocrinologist and urologist prior to starting TRT myself. I have been on TRT since early 2009 and went in at the begining of 2014 to have my sperm count checked and passed with flying colors. My TRT regiment that is recommended from my doctors since 2009 has been mainly 160mg every four days (90 every 3 days for the majority of my TRT until I changed doctors) and 500iu of HCG every 3 days, and Anastrozole at 0.5mg every 3 days. I hope this helps and if you want to ask anything else more specific you don't want to post. FYI I also use anabolics and blast and cruise between all my cycles and all I do for my PCT is go back to my TRT levels and make sure to use HCG and all my blood results always come back great before starting my next cycle.
    Good Luck Bro.
    So will being on HCG during my TRT be a better idea than trying to come off and then start sperm production with HCG when I want children?