• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

30% OFF Your First ORDER- FLASH LABS

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
9B8E5D49-98E7-4298-B63F-CBEF0619075A.jpeg
30% OFF your 1st order with FLASH ⚡️LABS!

NOT VALID ON HGH or WITH ANY OTHER SALES OFFER. NOT GOOD ON FREE SHIPPING FRIDAY. (place order Saturday thru Thursday ONLY)

PROCESS TO GET THE 30% DISCOUNT:

Go to the Flash Labs website, https://c.flashgear.to/ , and register as a new customer.

Place your order.
2. Then, go to your DASHBOARD.
3. Click on PERSONAL TICKET AREA.
4. Fill out the TICKET by saying you are a new customer from ASF, and the rep, JJ, said you get 30% off your first order. Put your order # in the ticket. Submit the ticket.
Flash will manually lower your order total by 30%. This will show up in your DASHBOARD under ORDERS
6. Pay the new lowered total.

After you order, pm me your order # here so I can verify with Flash that he got everything.

testcyplover

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just placed order #58289
How long for the ticket to be seen? I’m ready to checkout

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Just placed order #58289
How long for the ticket to be seen? I’m ready to checkout
Flash is probably asleep by now.
Check in the morning under ORDERS in your DASHBOARD. I’ll forward this to him now.

testcyplover

Registered Member
Reaction score
No worries. I appreciate it! Just didn’t want the order getting canceled for non payment.

testcyplover

Registered Member
Reaction score
I got tren e but I’ll be back for sure.
I was getting pharma stuff from Belgium but getting it sent here was getting expensive. What I paid for 30ml of test and 10ml of tren from flash would have got me 1 bottle of test and a pack of ten syringes. I do like getting pharma but the price ain’t worth it.

jitsdude45

Registered Member
Reaction score
wanting to place my first order here! first cycle ever. figured the test e was a good place to start.

ORDER #58307

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
wanting to place my first order here! first cycle ever. figured the test e was a good place to start.

ORDER #58307
Cool! I’ll forward your info to Flash now. He will lower your cost by 30% which will be in your DASHBOARD under ORDERS. 👍

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I got tren e but I’ll be back for sure.
I was getting pharma stuff from Belgium but getting it sent here was getting expensive. What I paid for 30ml of test and 10ml of tren from flash would have got me 1 bottle of test and a pack of ten syringes. I do like getting pharma but the price ain’t worth it.
I’ve used pharma grade test cyp, test enan, and deca. Flash’s gear is just as good. Blood work shows that consistently. 👍

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score

NOT VALID ON HGH or WITH ANY OTHER SALES OFFER

Go to the Flash Labs website, https://c.flashgear.to/ , and register as a new customer.

Place your order.
4. Fill out the TICKET by saying you are a new customer from ASF, and the rep, JJ, said you get 30% off your first order. Put your order # in the ticket. Submit the ticket.
Flash will manually lower your order total by 30%. This will show up in your DASHBOARD under ORDERS

After you order, pm me your order # here so I can verify with Flash that he got everything.

testcyplover

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks again! Price was updated super quick even though I ordered at midnight. Stoked to run the tren. Doing the flash mix next time

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score

NOT VALID ON HGH or WITH ANY OTHER SALES OFFER

Place your order.

jitsdude45

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Cool! I’ll forward your info to Flash now. He will lower your cost by 30% which will be in your DASHBOARD under ORDERS. 👍
how long should i expect it to take for him to add the discount? ready to place this order asap and get to juicing. ready to roll with the ultra heavy weights

testcyplover

Registered Member
Reaction score
how long should i expect it to take for him to add the discount? ready to place this order asap and get to juicing. ready to roll with the ultra heavy weights
It took them less than an hour for me and I placed my order at midnight. They’re super quick bro. Seriously great customer service.

jitsdude45

Registered Member
Reaction score
It took them less than an hour for me and I placed my order at midnight. They’re super quick bro. Seriously great customer service.
should i just place another order then? placed mine at like 3am. on that biphasic sleep schedule so im up at weird times

testcyplover

Registered Member
Reaction score
should i just place another order then? placed mine at like 3am. on that biphasic sleep schedule so im up at weird times
Did you put your order number in the ticket?
I wouldn’t suggest placing another order.
Submit another ticket with order number and it should get done. But I don’t work for them. I just was in your shoes last night. And I randomly checked later and the discount was added. Have you checked your order to see if the total has changed? Nobody replied to my ticket I just noticed my total changed at some point. Went from $196 to like $130

jitsdude45

Registered Member
Reaction score
Did you put your order number in the ticket?
I wouldn’t suggest placing another order.
Submit another ticket with order number and it should get done. But I don’t work for them. I just was in your shoes last night. And I randomly checked later and the discount was added. Have you checked your order to see if the total has changed? Nobody replied to my ticket I just noticed my total changed at some point. Went from $196 to like $130
maybe i offended him somehow. dont know the secret handshake..."please sir...maybe i have some juice"🥺

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
maybe i offended him somehow. dont know the secret handshake..."please sir...maybe i have some juice"🥺
I’ve been busy with family. Sorry about that.
Did you open a ticket to Flash giving him your order # and telling him you’re new from ASF, and JJ SAID YOU GET 30% OFF?
If not, please open a support ticket.
What’s your ORDER #?
I’ll message him.
Only place the one order. He gets busy with family. Give me your order number and I’ll make sure he lowers your total by 30%. 👍

jitsdude45

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’ve been busy with family. Sorry about that.
Did you open a ticket to Flash giving him your order # and telling him you’re new from ASF, and JJ SAID YOU GET 30% OFF?
If not, please open a support ticket.
What’s your ORDER #?
I’ll message him.
Only place the one order. He gets busy with family. Give me your order number and I’ll make sure he lowers your total by 30%. 👍
Discount received! Arigato!!! First time ordering jitters...thanks for the help🤙