• 👋Hello, please Create a FREE Account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

3 year gyno! Need help. Doctors suck

Your first sentence isn’t true my friend. I went to one of the best gyno surgeons on the east coast. He does around 300 gyno surgerys a year or more. He removed the full gland and my nipples did not concave. I paid 6 grand.
Lebowitz?

talk to multiple doctors. Some take the gland some don’t. You can find horror stories with even the best doctors. Find one your comfortable with

I think I paid roughly 6,500. Originally it was going to be 7,800 out the door but he hooked me up cause he likes working on bodybuilders and we just hit it off. Real nice guy.
That's amazing man congrats.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

For me 19 nors I'm staying the fuck away from because that shit made my gyno go crazy. Got ir reduced with ralox over the years but hopped on GH and that shit grew fast and large. I still have like 5 kits of Gh but I'm to scared to even use it now. Need to do some more research about this situation before I use it. Was thinking of using just for fasted cardio

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Hgh flares up my gyno as well, Not sure how or thru what pathway but it definitely makes it worse

Hgh flares up my gyno as well, Not sure how or thru what pathway but it definitely makes it worse
Same here and found through blood work its prolactin related. I HAVE to run Caber while on HGH... Sux

talk to multiple doctors. Some take the gland some don’t. You can find horror stories with even the best doctors. Find one your comfortable with
That’s what I did. I researched for several years. And as soon as talked to the doc that ended up going with I knew right then he was the one that I was going to use! A lot of guys don’t understand that just because someone is a good plastic surgeon overall that doesn’t mean they are good gynecomastia surgeons. They need to find a surgeon that has done a lot of gyno surgery’s on bodybuilders.

I’m telling you if you have real gyno man you need to get the surgery and get it done by a good doc. It will be some of the best money you’ve ever spent

Back