• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

3 weeks into tren e bloodwork?

robbieboy672

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all! I’m going for bloodwork on Friday for my doctor. He currently prescribes 175mg of test cyp per week. I started 100mg of tren e per week 3 weeks ago. Looking at what he ordered, do you think the tren is going to pop up any red flags this early in at such a low dose?

Thank you! 1D847C2B-CA36-4826-8B26-7915174EC5D2.jpeg

It could impact your liver enzymes depending on your body. For me, it just wrecks my lipids.

I would second CK on liver enzymes elevated and hematocrit and estro slightly higher. Probably not enough for a red flag unless your baseline numbers were already little on the high side

As mentioned, if your estro comes back high it is probably the tren. Depending on the doc, he may freak out about it and try to adjust your trt dose, prescribe an AI, etc. Bloodwork around cycles is a pain.

Tren doesn't convert to estrogen but will effect prolactin

Tren will wreck havoc on all the markers. I would make an excuse and push back the test day. Stay off tren completely until test is done.

real answer is "hard to know until you get tested" everyone handles this shit completely different...

I ran into the same problems constantly getting tested by my Endocrinologist so I went back to self TRT.

Depends on the person. I did 16 weeks of 400mg per week tren e, did my kidney and liver cycle support supplements and all my markers were nothing outrageous. Only way to know for sure is to do it, have all the ancilliaries on hand and do labs. Everybody reacts different. Me personally except for the heartburn I loved tren

ALT AST, lipids could be impacted. Estradiol could be high as @Multislacking mentioned as it seems it’s a regular estradiol test, unless running an ultra sensitive test, tren will show as e2.

I’d be more worried about it showing as E2 more than anything at 100mg and at 3 week length of cycle hopefully everything else is within range.

IML Gear Cream!
Tren won't show as E2. You need the E2 when running tren a because a regular estradiol test does shows up high due to tren

If you run a regular estradiol test tren shows up, mine was over 400. If ypu want to check estrogen and are on tren you need to use the E2 ultraselsitive test. Cause tren will show up as estrogen on the regular test

Thank you all! I took my test on Friday. I’m hoping because I am only on 100mg/week and it’s been a little less than 3 weeks and it is enanthate, numbers won’t be too fucked up yet. I’ll keep you posted when I get results.

Back