• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gypolarta

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys, this will be my 2nd serious cycle and just looking for advice I know the majority of the cycle will be down to diet and training.

Looking for experienced guys here to suggest to tweak my cycle(if needed)

Stats.
Height: 5ft10
Weight: 186lbs
Bf: 13-14%
Training for 2years(all my boys say I have good genetics)

Previous Cycle history.
# 11 week test e. 500mg/wk split into x2 pins
# 4week dbol 30mg/Ed to kickstart
Pct was clomid/nolva ran without much problems didn't mess with my man hood in any way and no nipple problems. Gained around 14lbs and kept a good 10lbs of that.

If you don't like any of the options of my cycles I'm open to suggestions

Will be training 5-6days a week
All body parts trained twice weekly.

Reasonably clean diet throughout all the cycle options
protein 200g moderate fats and roughly 250g carbs daily.

Options of the cycle.
Cycle will be 14weeks(apart from the orals)

Option 1
14weeks

Test e at 500mg/weekly into x2pins
Deca 300mg/weekly (should I cut deca at 12weeks?)
Dbol at 40mg/day (1st 4weeks of the cycle)
Anavar 100mg Ed weeks 10-14

Pct below options

Option 2
Cycle will be 14weeks
Test e 600mg/weekly x2pins
Eq 250mg weekly x1pin
40mg dbol ed(1st 4weeks)
Anavar 100mg ed weeks 10-14

Option 3
14weeks
Test e 600mg weekly x2pins
Tren e 400mg/weekly x2pins
Dbol 40mg/daily 4weeks(at the start of the cycle)
Anavar 100mg ed. from week 10-14.

Pct. Clomid/Adex ran from 2 week after last pin(probably over cautious but to be on the safe side) nolva on hand if I have any signs of gyno. Liver protection and multi vitamins ran throughout all cycle options.

This is my 2nd cycle so was going to keep the test dosages low for now at least.
Thank you

Well it's a pretty standard cycle , but at 23 yrs old do you really need that much ? Don't forget the younger you are the side could potentially be worse , moon face , hair loss , acne . Dude at 23 just some Sustanon and a little adex and you will be G2G , and if you are prone to hair loss Fin or Dut is not going to do shit running Tren , EQ or Var , but I wouldn't worry about hair loss from Var it is possible but unlikely . Also I hope you did your homework on where to get you gear

I'm paranoid of sides so I would say have some caber on hand probably won't need it at that dose of deca but better safe than sorry other than that option 1 looks pretty good. Are you going to run AI during cycle?

I agree with Shadow...option 1 looks like your best bet of the ones listed.

What happened to the gains on cycle one???? All that and only 14lbs....???? Need to eat every fucking two hours then... Test/Deca/Dbol tried and true... Need to put 25 to 35 every bulk run... Need to do more research, learn more about the different compounds...EQ takes awhile to kick, checkout some online profiles...

Option 1, however, run the dbol for the first 8 weeks and drop the anavar at the end.

Back