• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2nd perfect order TD

Cf8188

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Recently got my Christmas present to myself from SB. This is my 2nd order from them in the last year. First go around was test E, Mast E, and Tren E. Went exactly like it should. Good results. This time I'm going to try EQ for the first time as well as ordered a couple extra mast and tren for another go with them later this year. Plus the free test E.

Response was super fast and shipping was top notch. All the vials look good.

Recently got my Christmas present to myself from SB. This is my 2nd order from them in the last year. First go around was test E, Mast E, and Tren E. Went exactly like it should. Good results. This time I'm going to try EQ for the first time as well as ordered a couple extra mast and tren for another go with them later this year. Plus the free test E.

Hell ya brother 🤟 thanks you for choosing SB Labs and your continued support 💪 keep us updated on your first EQ run I blew up my first test/eq cycle lol

Any bloodwork during/after your first go round? How were your results?

There is a tremendous about of blood work results in our blood work thread

Yep, I've gone through a lot of them. I was curious how this OP's results were. Just getting familiar with your lab @SB labs I already placed my order from you and am patiently awaiting TD. Just doing some research in the meantime and seeing what results others had. (y)(y)

Yep, I've gone through a lot of them. I was curious how this OP's results were. Just getting familiar with your lab @SB labs I already placed my order from you and am patiently awaiting TD. Just doing some research in the meantime and seeing what results others had. (y)(y)
You won't be waiting long we are the fastest on the board hands down!

Back