• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2A Thread (and all things gun related)

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
NEW - Feinstein, Democrats introduced a bill to ban "military-style assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines" just hours after U.S. House passed major new gun control laws.

Guns will soon be totally controlled by ASAP!!

What happened to the members here that said they would agree Biden is shit if guns get banned?

Whens the last time you saw a criminal go into a gun store and take a background check? Seriously, they want to take guns away from good people so the bad guys only have guns.

Yeah fuck that. Theres a reason I've built 80% ARs.

JUST IN - U.S. House just voted and passed bill on major new gun control laws; with seven Republicans joining their Democratic colleagues voting "Yes."

I haven't verified the 7 rinos, but here is a list I picked up:

Fitzpatrick-PA
Gimenez-FL
Grothman-WI
Katko-NY
Malliotakis-NY
Reed-NY
Smith-NJ

DID NOT VOTE
Donalds-FL
Tiffany-WI

RINO Update🦏

8 Republican lawmakers voted with the Democrats to pass the “Background Checks Act” that prohibits private firearms transfers without having a background check:

Vern Buchanan (FL)
Brian Fitzpatrick (PA)
Maria Salazar (FL)
Andrew Garbarino (NY)
Chris Smith (NJ)
Fred Upton (MI)
Carlos Gimenez (FL)
Adam Kinzinger (IL)

Jared Golden (ME) was the one Democrat who voted against the bill according to a preliminary tally of votes.

IML Gear Cream!
RINO Update

8 Republican lawmakers voted with the Democrats to pass the “Background Checks Act” that prohibits private firearms transfers without having a background check:

Vern Buchanan (FL)
Brian Fitzpatrick (PA)
Maria Salazar (FL)
Andrew Garbarino (NY)
Chris Smith (NJ)
Fred Upton (MI)
Carlos Gimenez (FL)
Adam Kinzinger (IL)

Jared Golden (ME) was the one Democrat who voted against the bill according to a preliminary tally of votes.

I think this is just culture war stuff to keep us divided while both parties rob us blind. Other than guns, abortion, other culture issues these parties are historically identical. I think this is the dems just showing their base they they believe in the correct cultural values. No way this or any other gun control measure passes. The real risk is if they abolish the filibuster. Sounds like they don’t have much of a chance at that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this is just culture war stuff to keep us divided while both parties rob us blind. Other than guns, abortion, other culture issues these parties are historically identical. I think this is the dems just showing their base they they believe in the correct cultural values. No way this or any other gun control measure passes. The real risk is if they abolish the filibuster. Sounds like they don’t have much of a chance at that.

As long as Joe Manchin holds the line all of these bills will die in the Senate.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Where are our pro 2a pro biden guys at? Tommy? Beast?

None of them have been saying shit. They may have had the best intentions but are now realizing Biden is a shit show.

Tommy is on sabbatical. Beast was probably a wumao and his work here is done for the time being.

What about the nurse? I don't remember his name. Then we have Lifter that now just posts shit about members but doesn't say how amazing Biden is.

Get Shredded!

They don't believe any of this will pass. I hope they are right but this could be the year we lose our 2A rights. WE have to contract our representatives and tell them we don't want any of this.

What about the nurse? I don't remember his name. Then we have Lifter that now just posts shit about members but doesn't say how amazing Biden is.

mbd1977....definitely 100% a wumao. Was only here to post politics espousing how great our govt is, covid is bad, vaccine good, listen to our dear leaders.

Pretty sure lifter was kidnapped and forced to give up his account info and someone else is posing as him. Either that or someone put some meth in his test.

They don't believe any of this will pass. I hope they are right but this could be the year we lose our 2A rights. WE have to contract our representatives and tell them we don't want any of this.

They will never quit trying to take away our guns or at least chip away at our rights. That is why we have to remain vigilant. The opportunity for them has never been higher.

While we're on the topic of guns, my buddy bought a Taurus G3 and I laid into him non stop about buying a Taurus but I put a few rounds through it at the range and with a new trigger I think I would like it better than my glock 19. Ruger Security 9 is getting good reviews as well for a budget pistol. Low dollar pistols are not what they used to be thats for sure. I'll never buy another glock personally.

While we're on the topic of guns, my buddy bought a Taurus G3 and I laid into him non stop about buying a Taurus but I put a few rounds through it at the range and with a new trigger I think I would like it better than my glock 19. Ruger Security 9 is getting good reviews as well for a budget pistol. Low dollar pistols are not what they used to be thats for sure. I'll never buy another glock personally.

https://youtu.be/nXlZfeqnaxE
I watch alot of his reviews. It's a solid gun for the price. 5:30 in talks about the trigger

They will never quit trying to take away our guns or at least chip away at our rights. That is why we have to remain vigilant. The opportunity for them has never been higher.
Go online and try to buy gun powder for reloading rifles cartridges like IMR 4064. You wont find any. Try buying rifle primers. They are gone. Look at ammo prices. Online its $200-$300 more a case. Something is up. I would highly suggest folks visit their local gun shops and buy a few extra boxes of ammo and be real nice to the fellas behind the counters. We are being choked off.

Oh and use cash...

Go online and try to buy gun powder for reloading rifles cartridges like IMR 4064. You wont find any. Try buying rifle primers. They are gone. Look at ammo prices. Online its $200-$300 more a case. Something is up. I would highly suggest folks visit their local gun shops and buy a few extra boxes of ammo and be real nice to the fellas behind the counters. We are being choked off.

Oh and use cash...

You think they are blocking import ammo? I'm sitting on enough at the moment, so I really haven't looked in awhile. Except for a laugh when I'm in the store and all there is a few boxes of slugs.

Oh and use cash...

northing in the NE. Not taking pre orders either. Something is afoul.

Taurus can be real hit or miss. Some shoot great some don’t. Had a buddy buy a taurus model 66 that had the barrel indexed so far from true that the sights didn’t have enough adjustment to zero

You think they are blocking import ammo? I'm sitting on enough at the moment, so I really haven't looked in awhile. Except for a laugh when I'm in the store and all there is a few boxes of slugs.
There has been a run on guns and ammo for about 1 year now. Between covid and the riots people began arming themselves. About 2-3 months ago reloading supplies became expensive and scarce, Now the left is proposing a ton of back to back gun bills including background checks for ammo. This is a red flag to me.

Back