where's mlg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30

Thread: where's mlg

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Silverback205's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    206

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    26305482

    where's mlg

    I was looking for mlg on here but he isn't listed on here anymore. .. I've done a lot of business with him but haven't been on the boards for a month

  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    heymrwaters's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Merica
    Posts
    7,563

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Blacklisted as a scammer.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Super Mod McBain
    RAINier's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    4,168

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    He went bad. Apparently a lot of people got burned.
    "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens" -Jimi Hendrix
    PM me if you have any questions!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Silverback205's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    206

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    26305482

    Damn I was a long customer of his...so he decided to scam now? Guess I'll have to find another source

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    BigTime's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Merica
    Posts
    2,843

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    IDK where he is.....but 6 feet deep is where he SHOULD be.....



  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Creepin' it Real's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    in my head
    Posts
    1,319

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Probably in jail


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Creepin' it Real's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    in my head
    Posts
    1,319

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I noticed MFL has disappeared from the sponsor list today .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Registered User
    AnabollicA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    City of Independence
    Age
    52
    Posts
    570

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I got a couple bottles of Test E and Tren Ace from MLG in June just as things began to go south. I started using the Test and now believe it was way underdosed if there was anything in it at all. Loss of libido, energy and all the signs of low test. I only needed 1ml shot a week since I was taking alot of Tren, and I like to keep my test low dosed with it. I cracked open one of my AY Test vials last week and I already feel great. Libido is through the roof already and I got my vigor back.

    As the saying often goes and as I used to think, "test is test". Well, sometimes test is carrier oil.

    I was saving the AY test for a high test run with NPP, but I compromised. Lesson learned, never compromise.

  9. #9
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    116

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1856619340

    mlg took the money and ran

  10. #10
    Member
    dc_812000's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    46

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    214748656

    mlg had a bad reputation on most forums for a while. Hope no brothers got screwed too bad.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Rayjay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,416

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by dc_812000 View Post
    mlg had a bad reputation on most forums for a while. Hope no brothers got screwed too bad.
    A lot of people did, and apparently he is STILL sending out lists and taking orders. Fuckin prick

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    SoCalJC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    the beach
    Posts
    7,991

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    144
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    73
    Thanked in
    56 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by TR71 View Post
    I noticed MFL has disappeared from the sponsor list today .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Board fees late I'm guessing. It happens. They are g2g. Loving their NPP right now.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    GSRacer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Anywhere it's cold and snowy
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,584

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabollicA View Post
    I got a couple bottles of Test E and Tren Ace from MLG in June just as things began to go south. I started using the Test and now believe it was way underdosed if there was anything in it at all. Loss of libido, energy and all the signs of low test. I only needed 1ml shot a week since I was taking alot of Tren, and I like to keep my test low dosed with it. I cracked open one of my AY Test vials last week and I already feel great. Libido is through the roof already and I got my vigor back.

    As the saying often goes and as I used to think, "test is test". Well, sometimes test is carrier oil.

    I was saving the AY test for a high test run with NPP, but I compromised. Lesson learned, never compromise.
    His test e had dosage accuracy issues on and off fir years. No surprise. Lots of other good sources. Pm me if you need a pointer

    *
    $

    Team Green
    TEAM GREEN

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Creepin' it Real's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    in my head
    Posts
    1,319

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalJC View Post
    Board fees late I'm guessing. It happens. They are g2g. Loving their NPP right now.
    That's what it is. They were quick to respond to me about it. Great communication with MFL that's for sure.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Creepin' it Real's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    in my head
    Posts
    1,319

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayjay View Post
    A lot of people did, and apparently he is STILL sending out lists and taking orders. Fuckin prick
    Got me for $600 beginning of July

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums