• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

basskiller's fishing partners

Get Shredded!
WTF...Multi
Did you run out of pics of older women.. Damn

She looked Wayyy too young..
And I'm going to stop There...not a path I will go down..
Thanks for taking it down..
Z...

No disrespect to anyone and I hope this isn’t like some taboo question but why is Basskiller looked at like some sort of steroid board legend? Did he like start all this or just a super good guy that everyone likes?

He still goes on his WCBB forum on occasion..

No disrespect to anyone and I hope this isn’t like some taboo question but why is Basskiller looked at like some sort of steroid board legend? Did he like start all this or just a super good guy that everyone likes?

Super sharp guy and shared a TON of knowledge. His brewing stuff is still online last time I looked. Mind you...this is back in the day when we were taking fina pellets and making tren.

Last edited:
oh wow I remember his site, hasn't changed either. lol

but yes he provided a ton of info.

LOL...nah, it's all geocities in there. :roflmao:

Still just a metric shit ton of raw data. I just saw the recipe (food) books. Might have to give them a try.

That site taught me how to make tren from fina pellets in 04 lol

Memory lane:

Step by Step Finaplix to Tren Conversion

Edit to add: His handle here was basskiller. Some other guy showed up awhile back and created a "basskilleronline" account. I called him out on it to see what kind of response I would get, but nada.
I met basskiller back in 2003 or 2004 and the last time I talked to him was like 5 years ago, he already knew his shit back then, I was the owner of hard-n-ripped (http://www.hard-n-ripped.com) , great guy. I guess he retired for the same reason we all did, we got old. We used to have a ton of boards back then ( The Offical Board List [Archive] - Peak-Muscle.com ) Full of good info, good old days :oops:

-Zips

IML Gear Cream!
He compiled a ton of homebrew info in the early years. Anyone who has been around this lifestyle 30-40 years probably used some of the recipes on his board or at least read them. He is also a really cool guy so both.

If you didn’t convert your own FinaJect tablets into tren from a Basskiller recipe than you wouldn’t understand hahaha! He’s a legend to me man… ive read so many articles from him and when I was coming up he was a big big name.

Good times.

If you didn’t convert your own FinaJect tablets into tren from a Basskiller recipe than you wouldn’t understand hahaha! He’s a legend to me man… ive read so many articles from him and when I was coming up he was a big big name.

Good times.
Ive done it too. Now they put estrogen in them.

Ive done it too. Now they put estrogen in them.
TG I’ve heard. From my reading I think theres a way to use the chemical H.E.A.T (can buy in automotive stores) to seperate the estrogen from the Fina. Risky risky lol. But back then that’s what we had!

TG I’ve heard. From my reading I think theres a way to use the chemical H.E.A.T (can buy in automotive stores) to seperate the estrogen from the Fina. Risky risky lol. But back then that’s what we had!
Look how far we’ve come. I can literally ask for tren if I want it and get it, only if I was a youngster again :daydream:

Back