• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who has cycled with M1T?

Tris10

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thinking about getting some M1T.. wondering what the gains were like and how much of the gains are keepable

It's nasty stuff. I took it tears ago and felt like I was a junky. It's more toxic than dbol with less gains IMO. The gains are as "keepable" as any other steroid. If your diet and rest are shit your gains are gone when you come off.

I have a few bottles lying around but never touched em... perhaps I will some day.

I ran M1T a couple years ago. After one week at 10mgs I had to stop. It made me feel like I had been poisoned. I started getting sharp stomach cramps, and had absolutely zero appetite. It was just too harsh for me.

My friend absolutely loves the stuff. I've never tried it. Seems too harsh compared to other things.

I've read its a good bulker, similar to dbol. I've also read it in a couple logs recently, SFW and SD. I've not seen SFW update his in a couple weeks.

i used as a kickstart to my prep a few weeks back. after coming off test/deca going to test/tren and kick start with m1t, water weight fell from deca, went from 204 to 196, but my lifts were higher, and better reps then i was at 204. its actually still going that way at 190lbs compared to 204. but man, if you can use it without getting a cold, it is good shit! only used for 2 weeks due to water weight coming back, so i didnt extend to three. took it 10/20. id recommend, just watch the immune system like i said.

Weight goes up, strength goes up, I'd say on par with dbol. It's good in low dose range 5-10 mg, I don't see a need to go above this ( I did, and didn't notice anything other then increase sides; cramps, puffines, heart burn). The heart burn from it is atrocious.

Weight goes up, strength goes up, I'd say on par with dbol. It's good in low dose range 5-10 mg, I don't see a need to go above this ( I did, and didn't notice anything other then increase sides; cramps, puffines, heart burn). The heart burn from it is atrocious.

i had to :/ GP is over dosed...by 2x...kinda a pain in the ass really

Taken it 4 times, once up to 40mg a day. Makes you really strong and doesn't seem to be very wet. Muscles keep the full glycogen weighted look.

IML Gear Cream!
M1T was my first and favorite oral compound. i ran M1T 30mg's a day wek 1-3 week 4-10 40 mg's M1T AND 50 mg's winny. didn't use any test cause i was told test made your balls small. loved M1T. put on 18lbs first4weeks. now thanks to deca, M1T and D-BOL both give me puffy big nips.

M1T was my first and favorite oral compound. i ran M1T 30mg's a day wek 1-3 week 4-10 40 mg's M1T AND 50 mg's winny. didn't use any test cause i was told test made your balls small. loved M1T. put on 18lbs first4weeks. now thanks to deca, M1T and D-BOL both give me puffy big nips.
Wow you got some great advice!!

isnt m1t like dbol and only supposed to be ran for like 3-4 weeks? lol 10 weeks seems excessive

Wow you got some great advice!!
not advice, just my experience!!!
my advice, don't fuck with it!! take some creatine and drink lots of water, eat a bunch of mcdonalds! cuase thats the after affects of M1T. but if you can handle it and deal with the headaches. M1T is some great shit.

isnt m1t like dbol and only supposed to be ran for like 3-4 weeks? lol 10 weeks seems excessive

yep,you'll be pissing brown! but i didn't know shit but take 1 of these 3x a day. before all these sites people just tried shit. and there was no big PCT deal going on, you cycled or stayed on playing with doses to keep the gains going and sides low. the guy i called my DR. was the owner of the gym.and i guatantee alot of the vets know what i'm talking about. when i used the shit, i bought it off the gym counter sitting right next to spawn, and some shit called shredded mass.

not advice, just my experience!!!
my advice, don't fuck with it!! take some creatine and drink lots of water, eat a bunch of mcdonalds! cuase thats the after affects of M1T. but if you can handle it and deal with the headaches. M1T is some great shit.
Lol I meant about not using test because it will shrink your balls. I remember the pre Internet days when the biggest dude at the gym "obviously knew everything about gear. No disrespect bro.

How is that possible? The 17-a methylation makes it up to 98% bio-available orally, not to mention increases the molecular weight which would make absorption into the buccal membranes under the tongue more difficult.

I agree with your thinking, but...

Sublingual methyltestosterone is absorbed faster and its bioavailability is
double that from orally admin drug in humans...[The Chemical Society.
Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals Volume 3. London: The
Chemical Society, 1975., p. 166]

I agree with your thinking, but...

Sublingual methyltestosterone is absorbed faster and its bioavailability is
double that from orally admin drug in humans...[The Chemical Society.
Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals Volume 3. London: The
Chemical Society, 1975., p. 166]

What the hell..... interesting.

i used gp and got real big n strong. used as a kick start and didnt see any noticeable loss after stopping

Back