• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Winstrol or d Bol first

Kmer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got my pct all figured out I was just wondering in a cycle with sust would if be more beneficial to run d Bol then winstrol or winstrol then d Bol. I don't want to take 2 orals at the same time due to liver toxicity. I want to maximize my gains but I would preferably want to take winstrol first because I want that extra pump and energy / drive without the eater weight for the ending of my hockey season (finishes end of summer) then I would start the d Bol

Up to you man. But honestly if you are on top of everything, I doubt you will see much extra water from dbol. Obviously you will get some, but it can be minimal

Up to you man. But honestly if you are on top of everything, I doubt you will see much extra water from dbol. Obviously you will get some, but it can be minimal

Ya with nova clomid and Arimadex going I really don't think I'd gain that much water weight and loose that much definition. + I'm also running HCG pct as well to help get hormone levels back to normal

Ya with nova clomid and Arimadex going I really don't think I'd gain that much water weight and loose that much definition. + I'm also running HCG pct as well to help get hormone levels back to normal

Don't run nolva+clomid+adex bro. Keep a good diet and run legit adex and you will be fine.

Do you mean you are running nolva+clomid+adex intra cycle?

Leave the nolva and clomid for PCT.

i see zero point in running winny prior to dbol. i'd rather put on size then become more defined, not just be more defined with no big gains to show. just run an AI such as asin or adex and that's all you need. save the nolva and chlomid for pct.

No just Arimadex intra cycle nolva and clomid are pct

This is right. Nolva and clomid pct. I thought you were going to run them all cycle.

IML Gear Cream!
Ya my bad on the wording ya just armadex during cycle and nolva and clomid after the cycle

Definitely dbol first. You will gain more mass with dbol. Save the winny for the end to harder up and solidify those gains.

Thanks man sounds good I think I'm guiding to run d Bol first 6 weeks then winstrol the next 6 and sust the full 12 with armadex throughout the entire cycle as well

Get you some udca and nac. That'll keep your liver enzymes in check. Don't waste time with milk thistle or LiV 52. You'll feel a hell of a lot better too if by the end of that run it were to stress the liver too much. (That made sense although a little wordy)

Thanks man sounds good I think I'm guiding to run d Bol first 6 weeks then winstrol the next 6 and sust the full 12 with armadex throughout the entire cycle as well

Yeah man, most people will say dbol before just because the gains will look better at the end. That sounds good though!

Thanks guys, helped a lot and ya definitely got to have done good liver support for this one haha. Also do you think running HCG nolva and clomid pct would be beneficial or would you say it's a little over kill even if I run Arimadex during the cycle of sust d Bol and whinny

HCG is for ON cycle. It shuts you down and you cannot recover while on it. Run it during your cycle and pin last shot 3 days before you start pct

Thanks guys, helped a lot and ya definitely got to have done good liver support for this one haha. Also do you think running HCG nova and clomid pct would be beneficial or would you say it's a little over kill even if I run Arimadex during the cycle of sust d Bol and whinny.

Back