• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

24roid.biz source check

Packman84

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone, hope all is well. Quick question, has anyone here ever used, or know anything about a source called 24roid.biz? They have a pretty good selection that includes some reputable brands at decent prices. They also appear to have a customer service system in place. However, there are a couple of flags which I'll list at the bottom so nobody has to waste time reading it if it's not necessary. Plus, they're not so much flags as me being a little paranoid / safety-conscious.

Anyway, my question is whether anyone has any experience with this company and / or if anyone can confirm whether they are solid and g2g or something else. Thanks for your help, I definitely appreciate it.

Possible flags:
First, they say the shipping can take between 5-20 days. I know that's not unheard of, especially if they are just giving a complete range, so I'm not that worried about this in particular. However, they also take xxxxxx which is a little unusual.

Anyway, my question is whether anyone has any experience with this company and / or if anyone can confirm whether they are solid and g2g or something else. Thanks for your help, I definitely appreciate it.

Finally, under their FAQ section, one of the questions listed is "are you a legit company?" The listed response is "We are a professional mail order service licensed to sell and distribute pharmaceutical products. We have been established for over 5 years, supplying original, high-quality anabolic steroids and bodybuilding related products, prescription-free over the Internet." I have no idea if this is normal or not, it just struck me as odd that this was the first question. However, I understand that their are a lot of scams and bunk gear dealers out there and don't think this is unreasonable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I edited a tiny bit out that was against forum rules.

I want to say they were here for a little while, but I can't remember. Maybe it was someone with a similar name like some places do. I just remember the "24".

Packman84

Registered Member
Reaction score
Gotcha, thanks for the response, I apologize for the rule violation, my mistake. Thanks again

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Gotcha, thanks for the response, I apologize for the rule violation, my mistake. Thanks again

No worries. Some places do it, but it always sketches me out too. I don't recommend that method.