• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Offseason cycle after show

rolla20z

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ill be coming into my state classic show at 176lbs sliced in 5 weeks. Then ill began offseason wanting to get even bigger than this past year as clean as you can get.
I have run aas all year blasting and cruising been cycling on and off for 7 years turning 32 and ill be taking 10 weeks off and then getting bloods done. I had a friend of mine aas veteran build me my next offseason cycle. Check it out.
30 weeks a gram of test
28 weeks 900mg decca
Kickstart with anadrol 50 mg ed wk 1-8
Take week 9-11 off of orals and then week 12-22 80mg of dbol
Aromasin 12.5mg ed
Hcg 1000iu weekly
Prami on hand for prolactin.
Getting bloods done week 15 and at the end from there ill go into next contest prep cycle

In for liver transplant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats the plan. In all honesty that is a rough draft i am not an oral guy myself. I myself like to kickstart with prop. I still have about 8 weeks before off season stars. I defintely am running test for 20 weeks at a gram. Thinking about doing .75 mg ed of prop for 3-4 weeks kickstart. Ill run decca at 10 weeks at 600mg. The final ten switch to tren ace at .50 mg ed. Then after the blast of 20 cruise for 10-11 weeks and get ready for next contest prep.

Yea 10 weeks of dbol at 80 mg is definatly too much and too long IMO. Prop at the start sounds good or even kick start with dbol for 5 weeks at 40-50 mgs would be good. And maybe toss in another oral towards the end for 4-8 weeks depending on what oral you would choose. Maybe tbol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally, I wouldn't run the Anadrol or D-bol more than 8 weeks. My own personal bulk cycle only uses Anadrol for the first 4 weeks. It's just too much on my liver, the water weight and side are not worth it to me. I'd be getting blood work every 4 weeks, or right after I'm done with orals.

Test Prop. is nice at the beginning to get a kick start. Personally, I'd use it all the way thru. I don't mind pins.

On the back end of the cycle, I'd want to use Winstrol at 50mg daily for about 4 weeks; but if your going right into another cycle, no bother.

Tren Ace. is one of my favorites. Good for everything.

Personally, I wouldn't run the Anadrol or D-bol more than 8 weeks. My own personal bulk cycle only uses Anadrol for the first 4 weeks. It's just too much on my liver, the water weight and side are not worth it to me. I'd be getting blood work every 4 weeks, or right after I'm done with orals.

Test Prop. is nice at the beginning to get a kick start. Personally, I'd use it all the way thru. I don't mind pins.

On the back end of the cycle, I'd want to use Winstrol at 50mg daily for about 4 weeks; but if your going right into another cycle, no bother.

Tren Ace. is one of my favorites. Good for everything.
I am 5ft 7 off season weight was 200 stepping on stage at 176 sliced. My goal this offseason is to get bigger. So next show i am heavier. The only thing i have set is 20 weeks of a gram of test with 4 weeks of test prop kickstarter at .75mg ed. I would rather run tren ace over decca or tren e. I have never ran it longer than 12 weeks. Can this be done safely? I would run the tren ace at .75 mg ed. My diet will probably be around 4500 to 5000 caloried diet whistle clean bulk. I really would like to stay away from orals. The only time i run orals is contest prep w winny.any reccomendations or critiquing just want to pack on as much clean mass as possible.

Back