• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How to get blood tests done unsuspiciously?

JakeP

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im going to be starting my first cycle within a few months. Im thinking just a low dose of T-bol for 6 or 7 weeks but want to do everything as safely as possible, i have clomid and nolva on hand. I know alot of you think that T-bol alone is a pretty pointless cycle, and that may be true but the goals I hold for this first cycle are small i.e. gaining some lost strength from my cut, gaining 5 or so pounds of muscle so im fairly confident this will be good enough.
Now to my question, to make everything as safe as possible im going to get blood work before and after the cycle, how do i go about doing this? Will it not look strange having blood tests spread a couple months apart with significant changes to test and estrogen? Also, will it affect my insurance at all?
Thanks.

I just had the HGH serum test done 3 times in 2 1/2 weeks thru the link WB just posted, they don"t care what you are having tested or how often

This would be great, but i live in the UK so isnt an option, thank you for the response though.

This is one of the funniest posts I have seen in a long time!

OIF VETERAN

I would tell everyone in the office something like, "I need to get my blood work done and it's definitely NOT because I'm on steriods."

I would tell everyone in the office something like, "I need to get my blood work done and it's definitely NOT because I'm on steriods."

Steroids....? What are those...?

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

This is what I say when my test levels come back super high. I look my doc straight in the eyes and go "yea I'm on tribulus, not steroids" he has to believe me right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
This is what I say when my test levels come back super high. I look my doc straight in the eyes and go "yea I'm on tribulus, not steroids" he has to believe me right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tribulus that is from star trek right?? I am on androtest from GNC that is good shit.....

Wear a clever disguise, such as dressing like a white man

Follow the link warrior posted. Not through your doc at all.

Back