• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First time anavols only cycle. first time gear roids website posting

SenorSwole

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys. This is my first ever posting on the gear roids websites. I wanted to get big so this guy sold me the anavols. I've never been very big. But I want to get big so maybe I can get a girlfriend. But I've had questions about my sexuality from a very young ages.

As far as weight lifts are concerned, I went to the gym once and worked out, but the weights were heavy, te he. I think maybe when I take the anavols I might can work out twice a week. My mom has some weights in her basement. I think maybe it's a 15lbs weights. Can someone given me routine for workouts?

I understand that you must eat alot of proteins when you do the weight lifts. I think I'm a vegan, but it's ok, because sometimes I eat the hamburgers from my job at McDonald's te he :eek: And I think the hamburger has lots of protein. I'm 5 foot four and weight 120 lbs.

So my question for you guys how much anavols should I take? Should I take the whole thing?? Maybe I should post a picture of the anavols?

So thanks for the advice and maybe after I take the anavols I'll be a big one that that guys that posted his picture on the gear roids website Dutch something or another. Thanks you and have a good day.

Up the broccoli dosage, snort some creatines, and add some trenbolone brother

Can we get these moved to the pit... Or ban this waste of time

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

Haha, this is awesome. Bro, snort the "anavols," and you'll be impregnating women in no time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slow down....you don't want to get too big

Hi guys how are you. I took a picture of my anavols. Do you know how many anavols I should take now?

Attachments

• 20140511_130257.jpg
    20140511_130257.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 33
anavols or d-anavols?with anavols u have to double the dose...and maybe a little bit of trampolone would be nice.trampolone clitoridate

Hi Smokey, I wany to get big like the Sigrep from my anavols. Thanks you and have a nice day.

This guy is my new hero. He just used my name as a non-proper noun. Take all of the anavols as a suppository. It absorbs quicker.

No more of these threads for me. These should automatically get thrown in the pit.

Bro, everyone knows that B-prof will get you shredded like wheat. Tony the Tiger is going to start asking him for sponsorship. Jeff seid is going to show up to his house asking for pointers. Beef jerky is going to make him their spokesperson/CFO. He's going to be so Yoked off that I-B-probol that his vascularity can be seen from space.

well duh thats the untold secrets

KILLER BEE STACK
week 1-8 500 X10 IPROPHEN ED 2 WHOLE BOTTLES OF NYQUIL DAILY 45 NAPROXEN ED

cut your water intake to 2 glasses E3D

SO EXCITED TO POST THAT STACK , FORGOT TO SPELL--Ibuprofen

Back