• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

225 mg

KD916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently I’m doing 75 mg 3x a week.
Say I were to do 225mg all at once . Do you actually feel a stronger sense of well-being. Or is the testosterone Cypionate effects felt at higher milligrams at once. Instead of splitting it up? I know when you split your dose your levels are managed better. I’m just wondering about feelings ...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because of the Ester does it not matter ?

cyp is one of the longer esters. the well being thing is a little overrated imo. dont get me wrong ,test. def. makes u feel better overall, but if ur wanting a 'boost' u would do a shorter ester like prop. or test suspension, test ace,test iso. any of these would 'hit ' u quicker if that makes sense. u also have to pin these more often to keep ur levels even. do a little more research on esters and half-lives and u will understand better

cyp is one of the longer esters. the well being thing is a little overrated imo. dont get me wrong ,test. def. makes u feel better overall, but if ur wanting a 'boost' u would do a shorter ester like prop. or test suspension, test ace,test iso. any of these would 'hit ' u quicker if that makes sense. u also have to pin these more often to keep ur levels even. do a little more research on esters and half-lives and u will understand better
I echo this

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Yes I got ya . What about sust? I got some of that. Prop is on the way...

Yes I got ya . What about sust? I got some of that. Prop is on the way...

Do you just like pinning ? Twice a week is more than fine for cyp personally I pin it once a week and feel just fine actually can’t tell a difference from once or twice a week

Do you just like pinning ? Twice a week is more than fine for cyp personally I pin it once a week and feel just fine actually can’t tell a difference from once or twice a week

I mean I guess I could do 100-120 2x week I’m also running masteron with it so I think it will all fit at 2x or maybe that’s why I’m doing 3x I’ll hav to see tomorrow

sust has four diff. esters. wait im stopping myself right here. i tell u what. just keep doing the cyp, 2x a week ( or the sust., really doesnt matter) until u get the prop.im assuming the prop is 100 mg/ml. try doing the prop 50 mg. every other day and see if u can tell any diff. some guys like doing it this way. i like to keep the holes in my ass to a minimum, so i pin twice a week. technically, u could do cyp once a week. heres the thing,bro, KEEP IT SIMPLE. believe me u can COMPLICATE the shit out of this, but there is no need too. OR do 100 mg prop and however much mast. u r doing divided by 3, mon./wed./fri. that would put u @ 300 test a week. ding,ding,ding we have a winner! good luck bro!

I find it odd you asking these questions and talking about pinning mast as well.

seems like you don’t know what you’re doing just yet...

IML Gear Cream!
I find it odd you asking these questions and talking about pinning mast as well.

seems like you don’t know what you’re doing just yet...

Na it’s just an honest question??? I was just thinking of somthing Simone had asked me I told thm don’t go and pin more cus u trying to feel somthing . If you want to feel somthin I got some PWO’s .

The only times I notice a massive difference with test is the one time I dosed tpp thinking it was 100mgs/ml but was actually 200mgs/ml. My libido was insane. And then when it's underdosed it's glaringly obvious. Other than that test is test

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

The only times I notice a massive difference with test is the one time I dosed tpp thinking it was 100mgs/ml but was actually 200mgs/ml. My libido was insane. And then when it's underdosed it's glaringly obvious. Other than that test is test

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Lol ... yeah I figured. that’s what I found out and I was just making sure my info is correct. As I’m telling someone else. I don’t like telling other info if I don’t hav it right ...

You would certainly feel a stronger sense of well being for a couple days if you control the estrogen spike, but you will feel crashed by your next shot if only pinning once a week- I always do. Better to keep it steady by doing what you're doing. If you want more well being and gains you'll simply need to increase the dose.

Last edited:
225 mg of test per week sounds like an HRT dose for an old man to me, I think that ester is way to slow to spread daily. You would be better off doing the entire dose weekly same day same time etc and let it build up and release remember it’s a depo slow release u don’t need 30 little depos releasing if that makes any sense... let it do its job concentrate on food and lifting way more than your test release anyways best of luck to you👍👍

I am taking 500 mg of Sus and 200 mg of Masteron. Pinning twice a week. I plan on doing it for 16 weeks. Any suggestions or comments?

Back